Package seized

mikeyoak

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ok. I do have some experience with this one depending on where you are. If this happened in the US feel free to DM me

Regis Kimble

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hawaii has notoriously tight customs; someone I knew used to bring in steroids from the UK and he would always let the package sit for a week at or near the front door with return to sender writtten across it.
One time just after delivery they noticed a guy parked in a convertible reading a newspaper in broad daylight. He just set the package down and did a brief “house cleaning “.
An hour later US Postal officials and local PD knocked and asked what was in the package. Luckily this person already saw that the package had been opened, And, they didn’t try to open it.
Package was handed back and he told them it wasn’t for him, send it back to whoever sent it. He had changed his name by a couple of letters too; John Smith instead of Jason Simmons.
Plausible deniability!

Nexgen

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I sent packages with 2 metha the big one was 4 kg but the strange thing is that out of 10 times only half arrive and are not confiscated they arrive normally but when you open them everything is destroyed I don't know if it is the customs or the customers themselves who do that prank

Happens to me often in Australia

Does anyone else have the same thing happen to them because it's strange if they had federal agents all over the house

magnesium_sulphate

Moderator in Lithuania section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Give me some context and I will explain everything to you. Depends on the country but I think I have enough experience with dealing with such things many a time.

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Mate,hope all fine and your good
🍀👋🤠
And if you can update about what Consequences did you get..

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think that you are okay as they did not find that in your possession, i think that you can always deny everything and say that you never ordered anything. Its easy for someone to order stuff on your address and on your name. If it goes that far, just delete any type of evidence that you had contact with. And just deny, deny, deny. Like i said if it goes that far, and you get your ass out of it, dont think that they stopped looking into it. You need to be carefull at all times from that moment forward.

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Recently I've had 3 out of 5 shipments lost; all five EU international (no external customs). All three lost used the national postal services, of the two that were delivered one was through the national postal services and one was through a private courier company. Reshipped orders did not make it through as well. Unless the senders screwed up their concealment and the shipments were stopped in the country of origin at this point I consider my address to be on a blacklist with sorting centers filtering my mail for inspection. I've never received any notification about any seizure, not from the mail company, not from the law enforcement.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have a shipment sitting between the seats somewhere probably like 5 miles from me since early August lol. Shit was temperature and light sensitive so I consider it lost but it's still listed as 'on the way' after a month. Black list is the more likely scenario. I have another shipment now getting close, if it is halted or 'frozen' at this stage I will consider the address I've been using burned and move on.

Literally anyone can order mail to anyone so it's a legal mess any way you look at it. Legal messes are expensive, unless someone wants to make an example of you (and I'm pretty sure you'll know real quick if that is the case), the solution for them is to "halt further activity" because that is the cheapest option.

Who doesn't have enemies nowadays? It's fucking 2024, 5 y/o's are walking around with iPhones. For all anyone knows the addresses I pick are simply people I just really don't like and am fine fucking with them.

So many 9-5 M-F Drones around, take your pick and wait for the mailman to leave, snag your shit. Try and pick addresses of technophobes, they won't have Ring doorbells or cameras. Monitor your local area's NextDoor (SocialMedia) pages. Olds just LOVE to gossip about 'suspicious activity' going on in their perfect, precious hometowns. I find it's a great line to what my local Police and 'Vigilant Citizens' are up to.

Just Stay Safe, Stay Safe to me means be smart and do your research and you'll be fine

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Like KurtV said research and gather info wherever you can. I have a hidden camera that sees all the mail services roll through and for where I am we have the same delivery people 6 days a week and they run almost exactly the same time everyday. Familiarize yourself with that type of stuff then if you notice anything off it could be a sign. I use different neighbors addresses but I still keep an eye on anything odd. It is easier in a rural area though when something or someone out of the ordinary rolls through. I had a package that arrived 2 days late once because of a "usps delay" and it might have been nothing but I burned that address after that just in case. I also have one person who takes deliveries for a price, thats where I send any larger orders. They have only so much time left to live so as far as they are concerned they have very little left to loose, as long as I give them some of the goodies they stay happy as can be. I also know a guy who works with ups every year in November December. He helps multiple drivers deliver and he met a cool one last year who helps out now. Dude lets him know when an order is placed and the driver will watch out for the package with that specific name and address, will scan it as delivered and then take it home and dude will then go pick it up. That is one of the best delivery methods I have seen yet as it keeps you 100% off radar and the driver has no worries. If the package gets siezed he will be told about it cause its on his route, and the package is mailed to a random name and address on his normal route so no connection to anyone at all. You just have to make sure your vendor mails it with that particular service otherwise someone will get a big surprise in the mail.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's really good to know people lol