Package seized

mikeyoak

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ok. I do have some experience with this one depending on where you are. If this happened in the US feel free to DM me

Regis Kimble

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hawaii has notoriously tight customs; someone I knew used to bring in steroids from the UK and he would always let the package sit for a week at or near the front door with return to sender writtten across it.
One time just after delivery they noticed a guy parked in a convertible reading a newspaper in broad daylight. He just set the package down and did a brief “house cleaning “.
An hour later US Postal officials and local PD knocked and asked what was in the package. Luckily this person already saw that the package had been opened, And, they didn’t try to open it.
Package was handed back and he told them it wasn’t for him, send it back to whoever sent it. He had changed his name by a couple of letters too; John Smith instead of Jason Simmons.
Plausible deniability!

Nexgen

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I sent packages with 2 metha the big one was 4 kg but the strange thing is that out of 10 times only half arrive and are not confiscated they arrive normally but when you open them everything is destroyed I don't know if it is the customs or the customers themselves who do that prank

Happens to me often in Australia

Does anyone else have the same thing happen to them because it's strange if they had federal agents all over the house

magnesium_sulphate

Moderator in Lithuania section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Give me some context and I will explain everything to you. Depends on the country but I think I have enough experience with dealing with such things many a time.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect