pmk glycidade

organicchemist2023

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey We are looking for a vendor with pmk glycidate on Stock in Germany and Help is appreciated very much

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i have option to ship from 1-20 kg per batch

HEISENBERG

str
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
View previous replies…

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you want to engage in commerce on the forum, first create ads
HEISENBERGwas checking ads (if those are the ones you mean) which offered for $1000 30 days...
below two ads. almost 30 days... just over 100 clicks, 1 only 1 comment (not contributing)...
PLeONbZSqQ
i bet this add generate no deal. if it did not to at least break even on the cost.
How to pursue me to place an add? Or is just pay and then allowed in the form of an "add"...

please don't take it as an attack or whatsoever.. we dutch can be sound rude if totally not meant.. but its just my sales brain thinking out loud..

thanks

HEISENBERG

str
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
was checking ads (if those are the ones you mean) which offered for $1000 30 days...
below two ads. almost 30 days... just over 100 clicks, 1 only 1 comment (not contributing)...
View attachment 11047 i bet this add generate no deal. if it did not to at least break even on the cost.
How to pursue me to place an add? Or is just pay and then allowed in the form of an "add"...

please don't take it as an attack or whatsoever.. we dutch can be sound rude if totally not meant.. but its just my sales brain thinking out loud..

thanks
bblancoAdding to Link Directory is free, creating ads in the market or BB listing with us is also free. We do not charge for it.

$ 1000 per month is the cost of a banner on the home page of the site.

Last edited:

Drsmurf

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I know you said Germany there are options from China and I know they are getting through to Germany cas numbers are 28578-16-7 and 4676-39-5 are available from a well know Chinese website use their escrow you would need a mule or a fake bank to make payment

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect