Question about purchasing a 20L batch reactor.

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I will be purchasing this 20L batch reactor vessel soon and had some questions.

With the following brief main specifications
1) Overhead stirring motor with gear reducer
2) Separate Glass Lid with 7 necks
3) Equipped Feeding Funnel and Condenser Set
4) Round-Bottom single layer Glass vessel with discharge Valve
5) Stainless Steel Heating Bath with discharge valve

Now I'm going to order these with DDP. So everything is already arranged upon purchase. Now I was only curious about is it actually forbidden to purchase such products privately? Can't find much information about it. I of course take my own measures when purchasing such as completely different place and plus I will test the device for transmitters. Maybe a bit paranoid of me but better safe than sorry.

But I can also imagine that, of course, alarm bells will ring at customs or whatever when goods are accidentally checked. it is not prohibited to purchase this equipment privately? And do they have the right to stop your goods and, for example, to provide a statement of purchase of this product, if so. What's the best answer?

Thanks for reading this topic and let's all share our knowledge to play our cards well.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Send to german and take with bust and go to your country is much shop where they sell like this reactor im Poland

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Chemical reactors are very expensive equipment.

May I ask what you are going to use it for, which synthesis?

20L reactor is not much, it will cost you x5 the amount normal glasware will cost you, my own opinion anything under 50L reactor is not worth it, you can just buy glasware and use a magnetic stirrer.

This is the hard part, the law. I would say that 99% of people actually don't know how the law works in their own countries, even less in other countries, the law is rarely written in black and white, that meaning, it does not state if certain things are legal or not, it needs to be interpreted.

For example, I'm not going to name the country, but there is a country in western Europe where you cannot buy chemical reactors or rotovaps, re-sellers only sell it companies, schools, government, etc.

But it is not illegal to buy and import as a private person either.

BUT! Here comes the grey area, if you do buy one and it gets intercepted by customs, they are not allowed to seize it, but the law gives them the right to put you on a watchlist and to get a warrant to search your home for illegal activity because of suspicious equipment purchase.

So, my recommendation to you is, if you live in Europe, go to the seller, pay with cash and just transport it as a normal package in your car cross the countrylines, this will you your absolute safest way.

Best regards

PS: Another great example of this is the precursor "P2nP" I have read so many misleading "statements/assumptions" about the legallity of this precursor in Europe. And this precursors also finds itself in the grey area of the interpretation of the law in few countries in Europe.

Every country i Europe has a watchlist / precursor list for illegal precursors such as P2P or APAAN, but as of yet, none has the precursors P2nP as a banned substance on the list.

AGAIN, BUT! the law also states, if a precursors is bought that is not on the watchlist but can be easily synthesized for marginal gain of an illegal substance and profit it will also be classified as the end product, in this instance amphetamine.

So if you are caught with the substance P2nP you can actually be charged with the crime of importing amphetamine. This is how the law works.

Alot of people don't understand this, they just look at the watchlist for precursors, they can't see the precursors on the list and they just state "Oh, it's legal" NO!..

Last edited:
View previous replies…

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi,

20L reactor is not much, it will cost you x5 the amount normal glasware will cost you, my own opinion anything under 50L reactor is not worth it, you can just buy glasware and use a magnetic stirrer.

This is the hard part, the law. I would say that 99% of people actually don't know how the law works in their own countries, even less in other countries, the law is rarely written in black and white, that meaning, it does not state if certain things are legal or not, it needs to be interpreted.

For example, I'm not going to name the country, but there is a country in western Europe where you cannot buy chemical reactors or rotovaps, re-sellers only sell it companies, schools, government, etc.

BUT! Here comes the grey area, if you do buy one and it gets intercepted by customs, they are not allowed to seize it, but the law gives them the right to put you on a watchlist and to get a warrant to search your home for illegal activity because of suspicious equipment purchase.

So, my recommendation to you is, if you live in Europe, go to the seller, pay with cash and just transport it as a normal package in your car cross the countrylines, this will you your absolute safest way.

Best regards

PS: Another great example of this is the precursor "P2nP" I have read so many misleading "statements/assumptions" about the legallity of this precursor in Europe. And this precursors also finds itself in the grey area of the interpretation of the law in few countries in Europe.

Every country i Europe has a watchlist / precursor list for illegal precursors such as P2P or APAAN, but as of yet, none has the precursors P2nP as a banned substance on the list.

AGAIN, BUT! the law also states, if a precursors is bought that is not on the watchlist but can be easily synthesized for marginal gain of an illegal substance and profit it will also be classified as the end product, in this instance amphetamine.

So if you are caught with the substance P2nP you can actually be charged with the crime of importing amphetamine. This is how the law works.

Alot of people don't understand this, they just look at the watchlist for precursors, they can't see the precursors on the list and they just state "Oh, it's legal" NO!..
ImOutAlsofor 4MMC, i am starting with small syntesis to understand the whole 4MMC progress good. From there i will go to 100/200L double glass reactor.

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
for 4MMC, i am starting with small syntesis to understand the whole 4MMC progress good. From there i will go to 100/200L double glass reactor.
KHaafiiproduction on a large scale and on a small scale are two different worlds on a large scale you have to stick to strictly defined rules and a small mistake can cause big losses

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
production on a large scale and on a small scale are two different worlds on a large scale you have to stick to strictly defined rules and a small mistake can cause big losses
StarWarsI have been arguing this fact over and over " scaling up is not intuitive . Also as the gentleman said big losses can be financial all the way up to evacuations or worse. I won't lie though that reactor is sexy as fuck gods speed mate.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Best regards

ImOutAlsoThere is no reason for you to start with a 20L reactor for this synthesis.

You may just aswell start out with normal glasware, because once you start doing industrial grade production you will barely use your 20L reactor and it will be unneccessary money spent.

You need to know how to crawl before you walk.

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Best regards

ImOutAlsoThis is untrue, I have made the calculations.A heated stirred mantle with a 20L 3 necker is about 1000E flat, if you go overhead same price ish, you substract from the mantle cause you only need heat and you add for the stirrer itself.You add all the other stuff like condensers, trap, stand, clamps, heating "box" + probe , jacks you reach 2000E EASY.
A 20L is 2,2k SHIPPED DDP and it's a complete package.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
This is untrue, I have made the calculations.A heated stirred mantle with a 20L 3 necker is about 1000E flat, if you go overhead same price ish, you substract from the mantle cause you only need heat and you add for the stirrer itself.You add all the other stuff like condensers, trap, stand, clamps, heating "box" + probe , jacks you reach 2000E EASY.
A 20L is 2,2k SHIPPED DDP and it's a complete package.
UWe9o12jkied91dHi,

I don't know what equipment you have made your calculations of, but here is a complete setup that I made, the only thing missing is a two-necked adapter that goes on top of the florentine flask, which ads another 62zl.

All in all a complete system for 530euro + shipping 30euro in Borosilicate 3.3 glas.

Now you have saved 1,500euro that can be spent on ventilation, security or another setup.

System consist of the following:

Magnetic stirrer with heating (340c)
Magnetic bar
Florentine flask
Adapter
Two-necked adapter
Bulbed Dimroth-condenser
Dropping funnel

The same components found in a 20L glasreactor-

C4QLoDRszw

Last edited:

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

I don't know what equipment you have made your calculations of, but here is a complete setup that I made, the only thing missing is a two-necked adapter that goes on top of the florentine flask, which ads another 62zl.

All in all a complete system for 530euro + shipping 30euro in Borosilicate 3.3 glas.

Now you have saved 1,500euro that can be spent on ventilation, security or another setup.

System consist of the following:

Magnetic stirrer with heating (340c)
Magnetic bar
Florentine flask
Adapter
Two-necked adapter
Bulbed Dimroth-condenser
Dropping funnel

The same components found in a 20L glasreactor-

View attachment 9891
ImOutAlsoHotplate is innapropriate for a 20L reactor, it will not distribute heat properly.You need a mantle 100%.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
The is a proverb in America.

Quote: "You know the law, but you don't understand the law"

This is quite true in many instances

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well the seller is from China, otherwise i would obeviously go myself with the car. But this one A++ quality and good price for small synthesis to understand. That's why i said i took my own measures to be safe.

Like, Not my name on order, place for delivery is not mine and i also will be scanning the reactor for bugs..

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Well the seller is from China, otherwise i would obeviously go myself with the car. But this one A++ quality and good price for small synthesis to understand. That's why i said i took my own measures to be safe.

Like, Not my name on order, place for delivery is not mine and i also will be scanning the reactor for bugs..
KHaafiiIn Poland u can buy but much more expensive

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

KHaafiiSure, you can order in a fake name and a fake adress, but again here is an example of precautions you cannot escape.

If your reactor gets caught in transit, the customs and the police can put a track on your reactor, so when you finally pick it up they will still catch you. The only real possibility of escaping this is by having a so called "Goal Keeper" someone who picks up the order to you and if he or she does get caught that they won't rat you out.

Your only hope for this to be feasable is if it does not get noticed by customs, or else you will get caught no question about it, do be negligent of how the law enforcement operates.

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sure, you can order in a fake name and a fake adress, but again here is an example of precautions you cannot escape.

If your reactor gets caught in transit, the customs and the police can put a track on your reactor, so when you finally pick it up they will still catch you. The only real possibility of escaping this is by having a so called "Goal Keeper" someone who picks up the order to you and if he or she does get caught that they won't rat you out.

Your only hope for this to be feasable is if it does not get noticed by customs, or else you will get caught no question about it, do be negligent of how the law enforcement operates.
ImOutAlsoIt is not forbidden to purchase here, but alarm bells are guaranteed to go off if it is noticed. That is why the delivery is made at a completely different location and is first scanned for transmitters on the package. The package that is delivered is neutral and in a very stable wooden box. Taxes etc will have already been paid so if there is a check it will be a random check. What would be the best explanation for purchasing such equipment if it is not prohibited by law. It's about the Netherlands.

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is not forbidden to purchase here, but alarm bells are guaranteed to go off if it is noticed. That is why the delivery is made at a completely different location and is first scanned for transmitters on the package. The package that is delivered is neutral and in a very stable wooden box. Taxes etc will have already been paid so if there is a check it will be a random check. What would be the best explanation for purchasing such equipment if it is not prohibited by law. It's about the Netherlands.
KhaafiiMake sure the scanning is not able to be seen. If the police are watching outside, don't scan it where they can see it.

If it is recorded that you scanned it, police are going to use that to show you knew what you were doing is wrong, and were trying not to get caught. Versus them having to prove you know what it is, if that makes sense.

BadBoy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
you can buy a 2x10L flask and a magnetic stirrer works the same as a reactor and is much cheaper

tajira

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Bro you seems like you don't know what's going on with china, they always smuggle things for you as other things than declared.by their own transit systems in containers full of legal stuff.they won't put fucking tracker into your package xd .stop spreading fud.

blackburn

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Bro you seems like you don't know what's going on with china, they always smuggle things for you as other things than declared.by their own transit systems in containers full of legal stuff.they won't put fucking tracker into your package xd .stop spreading fud.
tajira
3V6CplPMQB

View previous replies…

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
also who the fuck place tracker inside box which is waste idk what they want track? trash truck?
tajira@tajira,

You a misinterpreting what I wrote, putting "track" on a package does not blantly mean they put a "Tracker", putting track on a package or an item is a synonym for different routes of actually tracking packages not only using trackers, but I guess you already know this?

And I actually do know how the real world works since I have first hand experience with Law enforcement and Customs.

But I guess you have learned you way of direction by watching BreakingBad och Narcos?

Instead of just spewing out nonsense you could indulge us of your first hand experience in context?

PS: Holland is a region not a country it is based in the country of The Netherlands that I suppose you were refering to.

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
tajiraYou clearly can't read. Who is talking about China placing trackers. Go do an IQ test or something with your ''xd''. You obviously don't know how this world works yet.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.