question on MDMA via Hg/Al

stocazzo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
does the route of PMK methyl amine and Hg/Al work? i read there are troubles and its better to have nitromethane but sadly i only got mentylamine and solid PMK, does this route work?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

stocazzo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
its nice, i was wondering if you could use ordinary kitchen aluminum foil instead of a thicker sheet
stocazzoFairly sure you can. Vice has a video of some smaller scale mdma producers, and they are shown shredding aluminum foil.

stocazzo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

check out this thread, it refers to it as mdp2p but i hope this can help :3 there r 2 writeups and theyre geared at beginners and worked w/ resounding success
fidelisi read that the imine condensation must be anhydrous but you use 91% IPA.
second thing is why cant i just extract the free base with dcm and bubble HCl through it and then recrystalize from methanol

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i read that the imine condensation must be anhydrous but you use 91% IPA.
second thing is why cant i just extract the free base with dcm and bubble HCl through it and then recrystalize from methanol
stocazzoi honestly have no clue bc ive never done this synthesis myself, i just posted other peoples writeups. maybe ask one of the experts in the sidebar?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i read that the imine condensation must be anhydrous but you use 91% IPA.
stocazzoAgain, not an expert nor have I done this, but perhaps it can tolerate little water, but the water undoes the imine formation, it's an equilibrium reaction. So to push the reaction towards the right, aka toward forming an imine versus not forming it, just make it anhydrous. Less variables, less worries, more success.

Methanol is the preferred alcohol for this reaction, it boils low and is just the right temp where the boiling will help control the temp to an extent, and won't have degradation of product due to overheated solvent. Just what I've read though.

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes mercury amalgam is good.

It can be used with nitromethane or methylamine. Methylamine you need to form the imine in an anhydrous environment, then react with the amalgam.

santabrasco47

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Please people I'm young forum helper guys,
where can you find AAutomatic machines to press exctasy pills ?

thanks you for every informations

I can give tips

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect