reacemic meth?

Curiousonion

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering if anyone around here has experience with meth coming from Europe, is mostly racemic or d-meth these days?
Im asking this because a lot of people now complain that its much weaker than it used to be and i was wondering what changed from a few years back

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can proof this theory, but the reason i think is exactly what you think. It is racemic sinc in chez ephedrin is resticted.

Curiousonion

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can proof this theory, but the reason i think is exactly what you think. It is racemic sinc in chez ephedrin is resticted.
xileYeah but dont most producers seperate the isomers nowadays?
I thought they would but i guess selling racemic is easier.

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah selling D-meth for $100/g is hard when people Are selling D, L- meth for $30/g and most people don't know the difference

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
They just ask for methamphetamin and the get methamphetamin, but the racemic. It is rund about 50% loss to seperate and the most never heard about isomers. 🤷‍♂️
I tryed to explain this to my supplier, he bought a liebermann reagence and would Show me how clean his product is 🤣. No way to tell him that the liebermann nothing have to do with quallity, but just substance category and with racemic the purity most of the time is 85-95% but 50% are l-meth (in theory)

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
There is a huge difference but you have to know to know. I doubt 10% of smokers under 40 have ever seen D-meth. A lot of people relate the on edge, jittery feeling with good meth, but that is really the effect of L- meth. I can tell the difference between D and L by the crystals but it took me a lot of looking to find reliable information about it. Then there are adulterants and that's a wild card in itself. I can tell pure D, pure L and pure D, L, but if it isn't pure, I'm just guessing. You would shit if you seen some of the adulterants, they look more like meth than meth.
Here's phenylisobutylamine

jicmbdn2bg-jpg.18334
isopropyl benzylamine

BfmTpGFlUd

Benzenemethanamine

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect