Research Chemicals Testing Squad

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Test Squad
  • What kind of substance do you want to try?
2c-x,DOx, Methamphetamine
  • Do you have an idea of the substance you want to test?
Yes I have reviewing vendors for professionalism, method and understanding of the scene. Most of all reliable and honest

I have an intimate knowledge of the compounds I listed . I will give facts even NMR ect. If requested. Document the entire process from mailbox to consumption without revealing sensitive info
  • What country will it be shipped to
  • U S.A
please ask if you have any questions
thank you

View previous replies…

frankenstein666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Test Squad
2c-x,DOx, Methamphetamine
Yes I have reviewing vendors for professionalism, method and understanding of the scene. Most of all reliable and honest

I have an intimate knowledge of the compounds I listed . I will give facts even NMR ect. If requested. Document the entire process from mailbox to consumption without revealing sensitive info
  • U S.A
please ask if you have any questions
thank you
testintI'm in USA would like to test methamphetamine I have vast knowledge in this and can tell the difference between bad,good,and great product,I'm not sure what the other 2 are but if they give a feeling similar to any opioids please I would also like to test. Where do we go from here

LiveviL

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I live in Australia in a location 4 from the city. I believe everyone is smoking cathinone or low grade meth. Iv decided to stop purchasing and would love to try 2c-x.
I would be cheering if I could learn synthesis but I don't know where to begin and what size equipment to obtain.I WILL PAY FOR A MENTOR IN PERSON OR ENCRYPTED EMAIL.I'm interested in perhaps a synthesis that will teach me abit about chemistry and then try a meth/amph synth.
Is shake and bake the most simplist but most risky.
I need a source for pre curses but plan to make my own one day in bulk amounts.
Just like preparing dinner to ones taste is my vision on synthesis. I cook the gear to my taste add a lil spice and all things nice.
ATTENTION COOKS I WILL PAY BTC TO BE YOUR STUDENT EITHER IN PERSON OR ENCRYPTED EMAIL.fuck buying street drugs,Il make my own.

bfrog

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I live in Australia in a location 4 from the city. I believe everyone is smoking cathinone or low grade meth. Iv decided to stop purchasing and would love to try 2c-x.
I would be cheering if I could learn synthesis but I don't know where to begin and what size equipment to obtain.I WILL PAY FOR A MENTOR IN PERSON OR ENCRYPTED EMAIL.I'm interested in perhaps a synthesis that will teach me abit about chemistry and then try a meth/amph synth.
Is shake and bake the most simplist but most risky.
I need a source for pre curses but plan to make my own one day in bulk amounts.
Just like preparing dinner to ones taste is my vision on synthesis. I cook the gear to my taste add a lil spice and all things nice.
ATTENTION COOKS I WILL PAY BTC TO BE YOUR STUDENT EITHER IN PERSON OR ENCRYPTED EMAIL.fuck buying street drugs,Il make my own.
LiveviLHey mate I'm from Australia also, if you still need help on your journey let me know I got the know how and just about everything that comes along with it peace

View previous replies…

door

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey mate I'm from Australia also, if you still need help on your journey let me know I got the know how and just about everything that comes along with it peace
bfrogLiveil is there away where we can get race one out if oil I distlee the actone with oil and now its bonded

Market Mouse

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey mate I'm from Australia also, if you still need help on your journey let me know I got the know how and just about everything that comes along with it peace
bfrogHey, I'm from Australia too, North Queensland. I'm looking for a reliable Meth supplier here. I want to do business with Dead Drops, Escrow and Crypto. PM me please.

Kazy25

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Test Squad

Amphetamine, CMCs , MMCs.

Yes, we've got professional noses. I'm sick of those shits listed on the streets for so long.

I'll provide a full and honest review -from mailing to consumption.
    EU / Romania.

Greetings!

bfrog

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Test Squad

Amphetamine, CMCs , MMCs.

Yes, we've got professional noses. I'm sick of those shits listed on the streets for so long.

I'll provide a full and honest review -from mailing to consumption.
    EU / Romania.

Greetings!
Kazy25Love Romania ❤️❤️❤️❤️

cifer

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i like to try NEP, A-PiHP and MDPHP, Location in Germany! Hit me up :)

View previous replies…

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
View previous replies…

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
tetr00There's a long answer resulting from how it acts on Sim apps and how other releases/blockers how Ruby stuff I mean then block the re-up take mdpv only blocks but those substantially smaller and theoretically far less damaging to nero transmitters see the very long come up by most people's rationale is extremely less addiction and acts as a sort of blocker for other let's say less gentle actors on their receptors this is extremely this is extremely simplified version but I cannot for the life of me remember the numbers of the papers that have to do the study's

tetr00

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
There's a long answer resulting from how it acts on Sim apps and how other releases/blockers how Ruby stuff I mean then block the re-up take mdpv only blocks but those substantially smaller and theoretically far less damaging to nero transmitters see the very long come up by most people's rationale is extremely less addiction and acts as a sort of blocker for other let's say less gentle actors on their receptors this is extremely this is extremely simplified version but I cannot for the life of me remember the numbers of the papers that have to do the study's
testintInteresting, I'll have to read up on this. Never really had any interest in MDPV until hearing this,

Wheax

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
* How was the shipment made? Were there any problems with the parcel?

- I had a little mistake with the shipping address, but luckily @Madre was really helpful and helped me as much as he could. It took about 2-3 weeks to arrive because of the mistake with the first package. Otherwise no problems at all.

* Photos of the substance on the scales (in parcel, in package, without package, only substance, coin of any denomination of your country)

- Unfortunately I opened the package before I remembered about the pictures, I apologize about that but I can say it was very professionaly packaged it was in a letter form and the product was in a gray package. And the powder was in a small zip lock baggie and it was labeled like it should be. Heres the one picture I took with the coin.

Detailed trip report from you.

- Very pure having never tried this substance, but ive read some reports about it that it is very strong and really easy to over do so I took a very small dose intranasally about 10mg. The high surprised me because the small amount I took, really mellow and opioid like high, but not that much of euphoria. Otherwise very good quality research chemical in my opinion, but sametime Id suggest to do some research before trying stuff like this. Its surpisingly strong. OPNkQc3gm1

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
* How was the shipment made? Were there any problems with the parcel?

- I had a little mistake with the shipping address, but luckily @Madre was really helpful and helped me as much as he could. It took about 2-3 weeks to arrive because of the mistake with the first package. Otherwise no problems at all.

* Photos of the substance on the scales (in parcel, in package, without package, only substance, coin of any denomination of your country)

- Unfortunately I opened the package before I remembered about the pictures, I apologize about that but I can say it was very professionaly packaged it was in a letter form and the product was in a gray package. And the powder was in a small zip lock baggie and it was labeled like it should be. Heres the one picture I took with the coin.

Detailed trip report from you.

- Very pure having never tried this substance, but ive read some reports about it that it is very strong and really easy to over do so I took a very small dose intranasally about 10mg. The high surprised me because the small amount I took, really mellow and opioid like high, but not that much of euphoria. Otherwise very good quality research chemical in my opinion, but sametime Id suggest to do some research before trying stuff like this. Its surpisingly strong. View attachment 36492
WheaxNow I know why I got similar bag...

Rc scene

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello everyone, finally the expected day has come, the shipment arrived with lightning speed, thanks to Glitch who happily shared 0'250 mg from the so current: 5meo -DMT, suitable according to my professional observation as a neurobiologist for extinguishing psychotic episodes from heavy stimulants . The trip report itself will be posted in the travel section.
Delivery speed:
10:10
Stealth:
Cleanliness:

Definitely recommend!!!

Ricardo10

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

any stimulant such as amphetamine, CMMs and CMCs

yes, I have many years of experience with stimulants and I can differentiate the quality of the product

•What country will it be shipped to

Romania/EU

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Im waiting you in PM guys, this topic is ONLY for reports.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And many of the reports slamming MD PV they inadvertently gave new avenues of study and the theory of blocking a receptor without causing complete and total withdrawal in the stimulant world I'll have those reports numbers for you if you'd like to peruse

Reactions: vis

axios187

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Greetings to all forum members!

We are pleased to announce that we’re opening up recruitment for the Research Chemicals Testing Squad. The tester's job will be to test RC products. The forum administration takes care of the payment and transportation.

Upon receipt of the purchased substance, we should see the following report from you:
  • How was the shipment made? Were there any problems with the parcel?
  • Photos of the substance on the scales (in parcel, in package, without package, only substance, coin of any denomination of your country)
  • Detailed trip report from you.

Once you have answered all of these questions, you need to evaluate the following metrics:

• ⭐️ Service security (from 0 to 10)
  • ⭐️ Speed of delivery (from 0 to 10)
  • ⭐️ Quality of the product (from 0 to 10)
  • ⭐️ How well your expectations were met? (from 0 to 10)

In order to become a full member of the squad you need to message Glitchy, according to the questionnaire below:

Topic: Test Squad
  • What country will it be shipped to?

View attachment 32853
Glitchyhi glitchy
im in the us and have vast expirence with almost all drugs mainly psychedlics, non opiod rcs, all stims
id like to try anything thats not opiate or synth cannabinoid

kukulelia

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Generally, the packing was very discreet, you could not really tell what's inside. Great thanks to supplier for the small presents inside - a lighter and a sticker.

1. LSZ 150 MCG Blotters
⭐️ Service security 10
⭐️ Speed of delivery 10+ (less than 4 days!)
⭐️ Quality of the product 6
⭐️ How well your expectations were met? 6
⭐️ General impression with the supplier 9

Now more in detail. For the part of communication and delivery - perfect.
Although on the part of the effects I was not that much satisfied. There were 2 tries - one on full stomach, the other one on an empty stomach. I thought it would make a difference in terms of speed of the onset and intensity, but in both cases the effect started developing very slow, not earlier than after 1,5-2 hours of the intake. Thought maybe it's the individual tolerance or smth - but my partner, whose drug history is completely clean, had the same slow onset.

After the onset I started feeling slight sedative and relaxed effect, like after a pint of beer. That feeling was quite familiar. On hour 2-3 sensations like smell and taste became a bit more vibrant, the same with colors. Neon lights on the wall were pretty enjoying, but not exciting. Apart from that, no additional vision effects or anything. For some reason it felt more like a light mdma with pleasant sensations of touch than acid with psychedelic effects. Overall I was a bit disappointed.

On hour 4-5 developed a slight feeling of derealization and depersonalization, which I expected to come much earlier. The pleasant thing that came with it - that I'm slightly outside of my body, my problems are not mine, people around don't bother my being. The most important thing on this dosage was that it was light enough to be able to get out of it and get in touch with reality at any desirable moment. So you kinda in charge of the whole process.

Now, I put 6 for the quality and expectations, because I hadn't taken lsz particularly before, I'm more familiar with lsd, and on this dosage of lsd the effects, especially visual, are much more fabulous. So I was kinda disappointed. Although I was pleased with the sharpening of physical sensations and didn't expect that. I'm not sure if the mildness of the effect was due to the poor transportation conditions or on this drug you need a higher dosage to feel something more, but overall, I wouldn't order this product, but probubly could recommend to beginners who are afraind of losing control under substances and don't seek strong effects.

2. I absolutely didn't expect that, but additionally I received Metocin 4-HO-MET, 1 pill.

Now that was something!

⭐️ Quality of the product 10+
⭐️ How well your expectations were met? 10+

Although it also took me more that 1 hour and a half to start feeling something, the effect was amazing. Nice visuals, nice body sensations, relaxing mind, that was flying far outside of my body.

Body. I felt light warm air surges, like id I was laying down on the warm sand on the beach. Texture of things around me was amusing, I wanted to touch and to feel every object.

Visuals. Walls were moving, breathing, going in circles, I saw rainbow colored waves in the air. As I was laying on the couch, the building became a ship and starting slowly floating down the street, passing by trees and other buildings. It was miraculous.

Mind. Problems didn't exist, I was so calm and confident. At the same time if someone would enter the room, I could easily switch off the effects with my own will and be and act "normal". I could modify the intensity of the effect when needed.

Most intanesly it last about 4-5 hours and then went down. It was amazing! I would definitely buy it and recommend to others.

Overall. thank you very much, it was en interesting experience for the both products!

Attachments

• KnyZrQGh2v.jpg
    KnyZrQGh2v.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 28
  • mn7ic0KyYG.jpg
    mn7ic0KyYG.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 29
  • TQW7H0dqGz.jpg
    TQW7H0dqGz.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 30
  • qGVChwEZLA.jpg
    qGVChwEZLA.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 32
  • X1TMD3gqin.jpg
    X1TMD3gqin.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 27
  • ptHvUSIV4A.jpg
    ptHvUSIV4A.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 29

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Generally, the packing was very discreet, you could not really tell what's inside. Great thanks to supplier for the small presents inside - a lighter and a sticker.

1. LSZ 150 MCG Blotters
⭐️ Service security 10
⭐️ Speed of delivery 10+ (less than 4 days!)
⭐️ Quality of the product 6
⭐️ How well your expectations were met? 6
⭐️ General impression with the supplier 9

Now more in detail. For the part of communication and delivery - perfect.
Although on the part of the effects I was not that much satisfied. There were 2 tries - one on full stomach, the other one on an empty stomach. I thought it would make a difference in terms of speed of the onset and intensity, but in both cases the effect started developing very slow, not earlier than after 1,5-2 hours of the intake. Thought maybe it's the individual tolerance or smth - but my partner, whose drug history is completely clean, had the same slow onset.

After the onset I started feeling slight sedative and relaxed effect, like after a pint of beer. That feeling was quite familiar. On hour 2-3 sensations like smell and taste became a bit more vibrant, the same with colors. Neon lights on the wall were pretty enjoying, but not exciting. Apart from that, no additional vision effects or anything. For some reason it felt more like a light mdma with pleasant sensations of touch than acid with psychedelic effects. Overall I was a bit disappointed.

On hour 4-5 developed a slight feeling of derealization and depersonalization, which I expected to come much earlier. The pleasant thing that came with it - that I'm slightly outside of my body, my problems are not mine, people around don't bother my being. The most important thing on this dosage was that it was light enough to be able to get out of it and get in touch with reality at any desirable moment. So you kinda in charge of the whole process.

Now, I put 6 for the quality and expectations, because I hadn't taken lsz particularly before, I'm more familiar with lsd, and on this dosage of lsd the effects, especially visual, are much more fabulous. So I was kinda disappointed. Although I was pleased with the sharpening of physical sensations and didn't expect that. I'm not sure if the mildness of the effect was due to the poor transportation conditions or on this drug you need a higher dosage to feel something more, but overall, I wouldn't order this product, but probubly could recommend to beginners who are afraind of losing control under substances and don't seek strong effects.

2. I absolutely didn't expect that, but additionally I received Metocin 4-HO-MET, 1 pill.

Now that was something!

⭐️ Quality of the product 10+
⭐️ How well your expectations were met? 10+

Although it also took me more that 1 hour and a half to start feeling something, the effect was amazing. Nice visuals, nice body sensations, relaxing mind, that was flying far outside of my body.

Body. I felt light warm air surges, like id I was laying down on the warm sand on the beach. Texture of things around me was amusing, I wanted to touch and to feel every object.

Visuals. Walls were moving, breathing, going in circles, I saw rainbow colored waves in the air. As I was laying on the couch, the building became a ship and starting slowly floating down the street, passing by trees and other buildings. It was miraculous.

Mind. Problems didn't exist, I was so calm and confident. At the same time if someone would enter the room, I could easily switch off the effects with my own will and be and act "normal". I could modify the intensity of the effect when needed.

Most intanesly it last about 4-5 hours and then went down. It was amazing! I would definitely buy it and recommend to others.

Overall. thank you very much, it was en interesting experience for the both products!
kukuleliaSup!
Yep, such an interesting detailed overview! Respect <3

DM me back, if your chair gonna be ready for another space trip ;)

Reactions: vis

Que!

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
5-meo-dmt

I've tried it before but they always cheat and you can never be sure.

What country will it be shipped to: Francia

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
5-meo-dmt

I've tried it before but they always cheat and you can never be sure.

What country will it be shipped to: Francia
Que!DM me pls

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.