Reaction score
Deals
View previous replies…

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
A bad report can (probably will) bring negative unwanted attention to this forum. Even though it is a forum they see the market and assume it is just that. Part of the reason fent and other dangerous opioids are so widespread now anyways is because of the crackdown on prescription opioids which caused the supply to drop and the prices to skyrocket. People in pain are still in pain and addicts will still want to use so of course they will go find their pain relief elsewhere. Any pressed pill now a days will draw negative attention because of the prevalence of fent, and now nitazenes which are more powerful than fent and have no test outside of a lab yet. Then theres the Brorphine which is common in pressed pills and marketed fent free, yet they are just as dangerous. There are an ass load of different ones now. I have no doubt that reporter is looking for more than a story.

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
no matter what the reporter is looking for, he isn't taking the potential consequences into account. not having bad intentions isn't enough. you must actively avoid causing harm. all this article did is tell people where to get fent precursors. even look at the title. i know it's meant to portray the fentanyl crisis (as well as the forum) in a negative light but you can't tell me making 3 mil with a comparatively small investment isn't at least a little appealing.

on another note, i fully believe that decriminalizing every drug (for personal amounts) would make the market so much safer. the cartels and other major dealers wouldn't be able to thrive (at least to the extent they currently do), and that's a good thing. all they care about is making money. a truly free market has restrictions on people who aim to oppress us. not just oppress, but kill us. regardless of what their intent is, just like that so called "journalist", they don't care about the consequences of their actions. they don't realize that you can't put a price on human life. i don't know how they sleep at night.

honestly, i think small dealers can be unnecessarily cruel as well, but they typically snake people in much smaller ways. maybe you'll get a harmless but ineffective product, but they don't have blood on their hands. most of the dealers i've met on this site (and about half the ones i've met irl) are authentic and even generous at times. i can see the sentiment behind the war on drugs tbh, but only with the conmen pushing fent, zenes, and other INHERENTLY harmful chemicals. people twist this logic so much. yes, other drugs CAN be harmful as well, but not to the degree of fent and its analogs. that's the shit we need to crack down on.

btw, just to clarify, not all major dealers are horrible people but i've realized they're mainly the ones scamming people on large scales and/or cutting their shit with things that could kill you. if larger amounts get decriminalized, there needs to be some regulation in place. same with precursors. i don't really see people putting fent in precursors or anything but i've seen too many "this person is a scammer" threads and even reuters themselves got sold table sugar. the fact that these chemicals are illegal gives people a lot more room to lie and steal. it makes the drug scene so much worse. too many people carry the "money is everything" philosophy when we need to work together against a larger evil.

decriminalization is a necessary first step but it isn't enough on its own. we need to fix the stigma. we need to show people that not all addicts, dealers, and manufacturers are bad people. why are we proving them right? i know it's not everyone (especially not most of the people reading this), but it's enough people to affect our image. it doesn't help that these people hold so much more power than users and small scale dealers. they are the face of the movement and i can't stand it. i don't mean to sound like a commie but the laws need to change or we need to have some kind of revolution. i know it's idealistic but i can't think of a better solution. are we supposed to just sit around waiting to get laced and die? the worst part is that when people get killed this way, they are the ones getting blamed. it's somehow "their fault" for doing drugs when we could make those drugs safer. this is murder.

sorry i just had to yap for a bit :x

Last edited:

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i haven't because i don't pay for subscription services (i'm poor and entertainment should be free) but i might see if i can pirate it :x

thank u for the suggestion ^_^

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Where’s the cartels when you need them ☠️😁

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm no evil person but they just made me "a good man with bad intentions" and since it's not the first time I'm personally offended by the press, I am confident I can make it smell like "musty hay" for which I have a historical reputation.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Journalists are searching for 'Black and White' and rarely is any situation that clear. We live in a Grey society so to them we are absolutely 'The Bad Guys'. I've never hurt a soul, I love my Mother, I pay my taxes, but there's that other stuff making me Grey. We are forced to pick a side at times like this when we're asked these questions point-blank and I really believe all our combined anger over this is absolutely justifiable. A true failure of society-at-large ingenuity, all it does is set the (very necessary) narrative on drugs back who knows how long. Fuck Reuters.