Security

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I have been active in the forum for a long time and wanted to find out how safe it is at all. I'm not talking about buying products, more about whether the forum is safe, it is active in darknet which I suspect to be relatively safe, but also in clearnet which gives me something to think about the authorities will not leave it unobserved. The forum is also well advertised, so it is difficult for me to perceive it as an underground forum/market. My question is what collateral is there from Site operator if you are active via darknet or clearnet? And what can I do best for my own safety to be active in this forum.

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I was told that the clearnet address is just a portal to the onion site. I only window shop via clearnet and don't send any messages or anything that sounds too much like conspiring to manufacture. I've seen some neat stuff lately. People talk a lot about the program? Operating system? Called tails that you download the operating system to it, then you plug in the memory stick at boot and then the computer runs a different operating system and everything goes to the USB device and nothing can be seen on the computer afterwards. I also saw someone take a tiny usc type device and give it stealth. This guy got a micro memory card or something and dissected a USB to c type micro USB cable and put it in so it just looked like a charging cable but it is actually a flash drive. That's some James Bond shit, they're unlikely to scrutinize a charging cord but it could have an operating system and all files to run the rig undetectably. I need to get this done myself actually.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So you already use tails, and therefore are visiting via Tor? My other recommendations would pgp to encrypt your own messages (You have kleo on tails). I have heard vendor should have their public key on their page. You also have feather wallet preinstalled so use XMR

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I'll definitely get tails. The charging cable is awesome because I saw tread only days ago.

Because of tails I had another question, would it be possible to boot a smartphone?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I'll definitely get tails. The charging cable is awesome because I saw tread only days ago.

Because of tails I had another question, would it be possible to boot a smartphone?
Acab1312Yeah you cant use it on a phone. Its really safest on a computer

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Tails will not work with smartphones but if you get a google pixle phone you can download graphene os that provides about the safest amount of security you can get with a phone. I would advise avoiding phones if possible though.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect