Question Step on it!!!!

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So I've never seen anyone post specifically about what I'm about to here.

A friend of mine is dealing with some clients who are trying to get way more than what it's worth out of him for a ridiculously cheap price. They repeatedly complain as if it's his fault and not theirs for trying to punk him.

This friend of mine has mentioned that this isn't the first time they've been screwy and he's sick of it. This is irritated him to the point where he's about to cut the MDMA that he was giving them just because they won't stop complaining about how much they're getting for a decent price.

My question is what's a good ratio and what are good candidates? He was thinking K or meth but I'm not sure of the ratio he should dilute it to or what works best pharmacologically. I also just want to see him step on it with minimal potency loss if not an increase. Lastly he would rather nobody get hurt because of a improperly mixed ratio that someone gives.

I'm just tired of hearing my friend complain about his customers' ignorance and honestly I would do what he's doing if I were in his shoes.

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't cut! Makes no sense! Only pussys cut shit up!

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Tell that to the people who try to scam people

I'd argue you only pussies try to get more money out of people than they're worth

Hey I just realized you're from South America and I understand why you have this viewpoint now the way people cut things up in South America is terrible to say the least and that's not what I'm trying to do here, I'm literally trying to cut one customer's product because of how shitty they are as people

Last edited:

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And legit what would you do if you found out your customer was playing you like a fiddle?

How does it not make sense? I know it's not morally okay but the people I'm doing it to are not normal and they are asking for it by the things they're doing to people

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
People expect that perhaps in a pressed pill but if you selling it as pure it should be pure. What price are they complaining about?

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Didn't wanna pay 500 for 12g mdma smh

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well I'm not living with these fools they're actually a couple towns over

All I know is I was riding on that 600 for crucial things by a certain deadline and I think they were trying to haggle between me and another seller knowing there's a deadline

But I see your point, honestly I think I made this thread out of anger more than anything but I still want to know how to do this right because I'm not going to do it to most people however if I think someone is a scammer or a liar of any sort I want to know how to do it without hurting them

Believe it or not I'm very very much about harm reduction and recovery, but when I see a couple of people that don't even want to recover just trying to take money out of my pocket it doesn't make me very happy and it doesn't make me want to give them anything good I'll tell you that

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And moreover they are known stick up boys and scammers who were doing good business with me until they decided to try to punk me

They'd be making about $3,500 profit while I would barely be making $200 on a deal

Solution

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Idk maybe your friend should just cut ties then. It doesnt sound like good business

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah it absolutely is and I knew I'd get shit for this but honestly some people are worth selling stepped on stuff to

If someone scammed your friend and multiple other people in this one town would you not try to profit off of them in this way?

View previous replies…

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I guess you could cut it pretty high and sell to them. When they bitch tell them you have a new supplier. Maybe they will go somewhere else then. Idk never been in this situation

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well I appreciate the actual answer, I'm going to end up being able to give it to them for what I thought thank God this whole crisis is being averted but still it's good information to know when you know you're dealing with scumbags

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Before anyone throws any more ad hom shut up and leave the thread.

I asked a question for people who want to answer it not a bunch of faggots who want to tell me what to do

Edit: I realized the criticism is more out of a place of worry for people but these are not your average people

They're dangerous are bad business for literally everyone and their morals are not exactly something I trust, they've attempted to manipulate me multiple times and I'm only cutting their pack nobody else's

Last edited:

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Put it up for sale here for $50/g, and charge $10 over actual shipping for the trouble of making mail. Or something to that affect but you aught to be able to get that out of it easy.

AnonymouZ_Pickzel

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Word, I'll try for sure if I can't make it happen elsewhere

I had it made at 90/g but it was amazing shit honestly, i understand i could sell cheaper but i wasn't buying that heavy in bulk plus i literally calculated my client's profit and even split 3 ways they far were outselling me and they knew it

But i appreciate it i will if I cant make any magic happen