Valentino cartel

Patron

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, can I trust Valentino Cartel? If I will buy 1kg cocaine?
Someone was bought from him big amount?

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hello!
Before you order 1KG, you can purchase a smaller amount off us to be proved of our quality and legitimacy. From here on you can work your way up;)
Unlike these other greedy/scammy vendors on this forum and elsewhere, we do not have a "MOQ" since that is completely irrational since nobody would hand over that kind of money to an anomynous person on the internet:ROFLMAO:

To see some reviews from my regular clients, go on my group and see for yourself:

[GROUP=73][/GROUP]​

Last edited by a moderator:

HEISENBERG

str
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello!
Before you order 1KG, you can purchase a smaller amount off us to be proved of our quality and legitimacy. From here on you can work your way up;)
Unlike these other greedy/scammy vendors on this forum and elsewhere, we do not have a "MOQ" since that is completely irrational since nobody would hand over that kind of money to an anomynous person on the internet:ROFLMAO:

To see some reviews from my regular clients, go on my group and see for yourself:

[GROUP=73][/GROUP]
aaronstevens inside the forum it is better to specify the BB code of your community instead of the link to the group
SGSbgqFDtd

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
If you want to buy those quantities, the best thing that can happen to you is that the package does not arrive
If you know how to receive this product, without being in danger
If you make the payment by bbescrow it will send you the order and once you have it with you you can finalize the deal.

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
@Patron I totally agree with what everybody else is saying here. Whenever you are ready, let me know!

TheWaterman

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Aaron stevens is a con man a very good con man who’s real name is Aaron Rodgers by the way and lives in Northern California ripping people off with a big round Belly laugh. Out here they call them the pink mafia hence Valentino Cartel. Valentino the designer. One of the most prolific scammers you will ever see, very slick. I would avoid any account even remotely connected to this piece of garbage as in the end he will get you and that will be that, no more money.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect