Would this synthesis work with p2p ?

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is there any question about the distillation of anhydrous sodium sulfate after drying in Figure 16? After DCM distillation, amphetamine will be separated from DCM

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Will the distillation of DCM methamphetamine also be carried out together with Figure 17

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
May I ask if the reason why there is no white sediment when introducing hydrogen chloride is because the extract is not dry? Or are there any other reasons that could have caused it

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How to operate an information expert if you want to

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How to operate an information expert if you want to
ZMI_AA0BAfter the reaction is completed, add water to neutralize the acid, then adjust to alkaline PH10+ and extract it with DCM. After extraction, add sodium sulfate to dry (30 minutes to 1 hour) and filter, evaporate DCM (90-110 degrees) at normal pressure, leaving a light yellow liquid (free base of methamphetamine) and filtered after adding petroleum ether. The filtrate passes through the hydrogen chloride gas to obtain the white powder of methamphetamine hydrochloride.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
After the reaction is completed, add water to neutralize the acid, then adjust to alkaline PH10+ and extract it with DCM. After extraction, add sodium sulfate to dry (30 minutes to 1 hour) and filter, evaporate DCM (90-110 degrees) at normal pressure, leaving a light yellow liquid (free base of methamphetamine) and filtered after adding petroleum ether. The filtrate passes through the hydrogen chloride gas to obtain the white powder of methamphetamine hydrochloride.
hacke8Teacher, what I don't understand is that if I use toluene for extraction and sodium sulfate for dry distillation, will toluene be distilled together with amphetamine

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
After the reaction is completed, add water to neutralize the acid, then adjust to alkaline PH10+ and extract it with DCM. After extraction, add sodium sulfate to dry (30 minutes to 1 hour) and filter, evaporate DCM (90-110 degrees) at normal pressure, leaving a light yellow liquid (free base of methamphetamine) and filtered after adding petroleum ether. The filtrate passes through the hydrogen chloride gas to obtain the white powder of methamphetamine hydrochloride.
hacke8Teacher, toluene is a non-polar solvent. Does that mean that after toluene is extracted, dried and filtered, hydrogen chloride can be directly introduced

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Please carefully check all reagents and all processes for errors.

Last edited:

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Teacher, may I ask if the subsequent operation is the same if DCM is changed to toluene? Thank you for your guidance, teacher

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Teacher, is it feasible to replace DCM with toluene without DCM? Is it correct to distill toluene after drying, leaving behind a yellow liquid instead of distilling it all together

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Teacher, is it feasible to replace DCM with toluene without DCM? Is it correct to distill toluene after drying, leaving behind a yellow liquid instead of distilling it all together
ZMI_AA0BYes, as long as it is a non-polar solvent. You can also put hydrogen chloride gas directly into the dried solvent without distillation.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, as long as it is a non-polar solvent. You can also put hydrogen chloride gas directly into the dried solvent without distillation.
hacke8You are the most enthusiastic here. Only you can reply to me. If I succeed, I will definitely thank you

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You are the most enthusiastic here. Only you can reply to me. If I succeed, I will definitely thank you
ZMI_AA0BTeacher, this is how I operate. Can you help me take a look! After heating and refluxing, I extracted it with toluene and poured it into anhydrous sodium sulfate to dry it. After filtration, I distilled the toluene and left behind amphetamine before introducing hydrogen chloride

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
May I ask which non-polar solvents can be used to extract methamphetamine

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
May I ask which non-polar solvents can be used to extract methamphetamine
ZMI_AA0BYes, you can use toluene, benzene, xylene, either. They will not be distilled with the solvent because their boiling point is higher than that of the solvent. You can directly enter the hydrogen chloride gas after drying, without affecting it.

View previous replies…

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, you can use toluene, benzene, xylene, either. They will not be distilled with the solvent because their boiling point is higher than that of the solvent. You can directly enter the hydrogen chloride gas after drying, without affecting it.
hacke8Excuse me, teacher. After heating and refluxing, first add alkaline solution with a pH value of 10 or above, and then add sodium thiosulfate before extracting with toluene. Can you teach me the next steps? Thank you

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
After the extraction is completed, keep your toluene solution, and add sodium sulfate to the solution to dry. Filter, then put hydrogen chloride gas into the solution, and the white powder is your product.
hacke8Teacher, how do those powders turn into crystals

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Teacher, how do those powders turn into crystals
ZMI_AA0BYou can use petroleum ether, it depends on your own schedule, and the powder recrystallizes into ice. You can refer to the ICE theme.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is sodium sulfate drying a mixture of toluene extracted from amphetamine and sodium sulfate for sealing

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect