• Bienvenue dans la partie française du forum. N'oubliez pas que l'affichage de contacts (Jabber, Telegram, Signal et autres) entraînera un bannissement permanent ! Si vous décidez d'acheter ou de vendre quelque chose sans utiliser de compte séquestre et que vous perdez de l'argent, nous ne pourrons pas vous aider.

Methamphetamine Methamphetamine synthesis via red phosphorus and iodine

Methamphetamine

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Proportions :

2g Ephedrine or pseudoephedrine
0.6g Red phosphorus
4g Iodine
5ml Distilled water
8ml 25% Sodium hydroxide
3g Sodium trisulfate
20ml Solvent

Ingredients :

- Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Red phosphorus
- Iodine
- Aluminum foil
- Methanol
- Solvent (Coleman Fuel, ether, DCM, ...)
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium trisulfate
- Demineralized water
- Ice

Equipment :

- Grinder / mortar
- Beakers
- Erlenmeyer flasks
- Pyrex dishes
- Filters
- Scalpel (for scraping)
- Pipette

Procedure :

1. Extraction:

a) To extract ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, grind them, mix the powder with methanol and leave to stand, then filter, place the liquid in a dish and place over a low heat so that the methanol evaporates

b) To extract red phosphorus, soak the matchbox scraper in a solvent (methanol, acetone, ....) then remove it by gently scraping, you can also collect phosphorus from the end of the matches

c) To extract iodine, pour the dye into a beaker and add twice the volume of hydrogen peroxide and a little hydrochloric acid, after 50min stirring, filter

2. Reaction:

Pour the water and red phosphorus into an Erlenmeyer flask, then gradually add the iodine. This reaction is exothermic and produces toxic gas, so use a pipe to redirect the smoke into water, then add the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine (a mild heat source may be used)

After 1h30, immerse the Erlenmeyer flask in a cold water bath for 10min.

3. Filtration:

Filter the solution (the red phosphorus collected can be reused).

4. Basing:

Add ice to the solution, then sodium hydroxide in small portions to obtain a pH of 13 or 14 (change from an acid to a base), then sodium trisulfate.

5. Separation:

Add a solvent and wait for the liquids to separate properly, then separate them with a pipette.

6. Crystallization (liquid -> powder)

Create a hydrogen chloride gas generator, in a resealable container place aluminum foil and hydrochloric acid, use a pipe to direct the gas into the solution

Filter the solution, the powder obtained is methamphetamine.

7. Recrystallization (powder -> crystal)

Meth is added to a container with acetone (100ml for 40g meth + 9.5ml water) and heated to 52-54°C, after which it is left to cool for around 3h at room temperature and then put in the freezer for 2h

OR

In alcohol which is left to evaporate

Hasan

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
How much you are lying here

Hasan

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
How many lies are you talking about? Your knowledge of chemistry is zero. He says 5 ml of pure water and it will boil for 1.30 minutes, right? Are you stupid? Who can lose 5 ml of water for 1.30 hours, idiot?

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I was inspired by the following thread, which shows how to synthetize meth following the Moscow route

This thread was itself made from a video (see the thread) I only translated and reworded the sentences so that people who speak my language understand better, the only thing I changed was the ‘2ml’ to ‘5ml’

So please be respectful with me and stop calling people 'idiot', especially as you're new here, even if I'm not very good at chemistry, you can tell me with respect