the thing i dont understand about drug schedules

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
so what You think about UK where mushrooms are 'A' class drug? o_O
so if You have Your grow kit running, some poly bags, scale, and unfortunate someone grass on You, seems like 'manufacturing with intent to supply' which sound like few years in one of the most secure hotels of His Majesty ;)

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
that's fucking insane... wth

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
as well due to scheduling lot of drugs as A, prices are bit higher than 5-10 years ago... :(

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Mushrooms were legal in UK too, up until not too long ago. Late 90's or early 00's ? Same with Japan. :[
Really such a shame that these substances which have unlimited potential when respected, get demonized.
So wonderful that spores are widely available and they easy to cultivate ;]
Shrooms has become more of a personal use home secret unless you know a nice big batch tek.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
There is a bit of true what You saying, cuz everything was in some point legal... But in late 90 was easy to get shroomies in most of funky shops in London (Camden Town) or khat in many cities...

And to be honest, legal status is nothing about harm, or taking care of people, come on, don't be naive...

Its all about tax and splitting money between government and so called 'crime', which in reality are usually good mates or biz partners...

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I don't have any delusions about the true intent about the ones who make these decisions and why.... $$$$$$$
I was going to add alot more actually, but I decided to save everyone the rant about big pharma and the judicial system etc.