Trans ,4methylaminorex the real ice the king of of stims

Stretcher5335

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Fermentation of Benzaldehydes... Sounds like everyone wants to do it but never does. And there are a lot of you looking for answwers when there isnt anyone able to give real life answers. As with any fermentation it all comes down to the medium, the Yeast and the temp. ALL INGREDIENTS LISTED ARE WEIGHED AND DILUTED IN WATER FOR THE PREP OF 800cm
Medium A Medium B Medium C
PEPTONE 4.8g PEPTONE 4.8 YEAST EXTRACT 4.8g
SODIUM PYRUVATE 49.3g SURCOSE 80g SURCROSE 80g
CITRIC ACID 8.4g CITRIC ACID 8.4g AMMONIUM SULPHATE 7.32g
MAGNESIUM SULPHATE 0.4g PH NEEDS TO 4.5 FOR BOTH A & B POTASEIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE .8g
PH NEEDS TO BE 5.5

Lordoftheshard 2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Could you explain in more depth the complete procedure and things easier to understand for idiots like me
Medium A what it. Consists of
Medium B same as above
Medium C same as above
and the complete procedure whi the how long to leave each medium what temps and so forth and in layman's terms
I'm thankfull for your knowledge a would love to produce my own noreph

View previous replies…

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In my head while people may have done it in the past I sure as shit hope people knew what they are doing. Or I misreading this and there is nothing to fear... eitherway, the careless researcher shouldn't even work with cyanogen azide, or Cyanogen Bromide or anything like it, but you never can tell what fools will get up to. The compound has around a hundred references in the literature, a good percentage of which are theoretical and computational. Most of the others are physical chemistry, studying its decomposition and reactive properties. You do run into a few papers that actually use it as a reagent in synthesis, but I believe that those can be counted on the fingers, which is a good opportunity to remind oneself why they're all still attached.
https://www.science.org/content/blog-post/things-i-won-t-work-cyanogen-azide

I
imagine someone wreck less they aren't avoiding water and strong acids which can lead to the formation of hydrazoic acid, which is highly toxic, volatile, and explosive. But you know I'm just thinking out loud...

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I see this is cis vs trans... Either way one shouldn't fuck with cyanide salts unless you understand...

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I really hate to be that guy who s**** on everything but I have had ,4mar and I'll tell you it is the most overrated since I tried quaalude for the first time I mean Phentermine was the outstanding winner of that era that's just my opinion but amorex felt terrible jittery like a real bad version of three MMC I don't know where these people got there reports from maybe I'm the one that didn't receive the true compound all I know is if it was all they said it was it would be in production especially since they've tried all but a few of the brother and sister compounds many of which were very toxic I don't know I would hope someone would set me straight on this but no one will change my mind about quality the worst Soma rip off ever

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm not even very scared of the chemistry I just think the juice does not justify The squeeze.

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's 3,4-methylenedioxyaminorex (MDAR) that is the jewel in the crown. We had about 100 people try it and the reports were, well, effusive. One person wrote 'the best experience I have ever had on any drug; legal or illegal'. Essentially the subjective effects are midway between MDA and MDMA.

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Same CARL liked... the 2 mar or 3 mar more then 4 mar.... eitherway... think the juice does not justify The squeeze.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Then I must have been right there was a complete total s*** batch that went around about 6 years ago from a very well-known Chinese young lady during that time most of the first couple batches were complete s*** of anything they first synthesized so I would stand corrected and love to be wrong

azides

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Was yours lab tested... preferably by NMR?

The Chinese will claim its one thing but send you something 100% different

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah Chinese vendors provided NMR with a single peak possibly hiding some toxic reactants so I shouldn't be mad at a compound