aaronstevens (valentino cartel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !
dark9999We should make a list of total money he scammed by now... Im sorry brother

View previous replies…

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You do not need to justify anything to me dude, I do not fall for your lies :D So much money was lost by people that dealed with anything associated to your name. Don't be here now talking about reshipping if it needed a fucking public post to make you come out after ghosting your supposedly 'beloved' customers for weeks man. Delete your account already, get it over with.
Gordon Ramsayaayyyyy and the LSD is 25E-N.... 1 client is in the hospital now

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@NoCutt do you got a proof by the client maybe? I believe what you're saying but a proof would help!

@HEISENBERG
Gordon RamsayI have proof of the distribution saying its bitter, everything else is in secret chat but ill provide what I can and what they allow. the Hospital part was told on a call

OmZSOBk59K

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If we wanted to exploit our customers we wouldn't've been replying to them now when they are asking for the status of their shipment. You are the customers we do not wish to do business with, i have explained the situation of our organization, we have also clearly stated the .2 email is the only way to contact us going forward. Please do not throw around accusations of us being scammers when we have done countless deals in the past. As of now overcoming these obstacles are 1st on our to do list, how can we reship products if warehouses of ours have been shut down and compromised. To all customers please be patient.
aaronstevensUgh what are you talking about its you that wrote both sides of the conversation...first of all who in their right mind would put all this information out there in the public forums for everyone to see?

Why is this account (these accounts),not banned from the site yet?

You are too ignorant to understand why an average guy can spot your fraudulent nature from a mile away.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Ugh what are you talking about its you that wrote both sides of the conversation...first of all who in their right mind would put all this information out there in the public forums for everyone to see?

Why is this account (these accounts),not banned from the site yet?

You are too ignorant to understand why an average guy can spot your fraudulent nature from a mile away.
american gopnikThe screenshot posted is a screenshot from a conversation between Cut and one of aarons victims

bulltime

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
is aaron not even selling on here now ?,cant find him lol

View previous replies…

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Omg if anyone is stupid enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get ripped off. He thinks he’s slick with his “I ordered 100 g and only received 98.5” bogus complaints. It’s so easy to see that he uses multiple accounts

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Omg if anyone is stupid enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get ripped off. He thinks he’s slick with his “I ordered 100 g and only received 98.5” bogus complaints. It’s so easy to see that he uses multiple accounts
american gopnikna bro legitally i ordered 100g i received 91.5g i then told him about it and he said he would re ship the rest out. 2 days later i got 7g through the post so i messaged him saying its 1.5g short he neever gt back to me.
ordered 100g H it never arrived. was supposed to be tracked i never received the tracking. iv been constantly messaging him no reply. i dont wanna sound like a cunt but yeah in total on the coke it was 1.5g short sounds like a bogus complaint but its the truth. i have received emails today from valentino cartel but im wanting a refund back. they willing to do a 50% reship but im not standing for it. no gurantee if a re ship is going to arrive. its my first time doing business with him. my account looks fake because im new on here. i dont think i will be buying from them unless he solves the issue and if they do then why not try again with them ? mistakes do happen i understand that. you cant trust dark net tho anybody could be behind a screen.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
na bro legitally i ordered 100g i received 91.5g i then told him about it and he said he would re ship the rest out. 2 days later i got 7g through the post so i messaged him saying its 1.5g short he neever gt back to me.
ordered 100g H it never arrived. was supposed to be tracked i never received the tracking. iv been constantly messaging him no reply. i dont wanna sound like a cunt but yeah in total on the coke it was 1.5g short sounds like a bogus complaint but its the truth. i have received emails today from valentino cartel but im wanting a refund back. they willing to do a 50% reship but im not standing for it. no gurantee if a re ship is going to arrive. its my first time doing business with him. my account looks fake because im new on here. i dont think i will be buying from them unless he solves the issue and if they do then why not try again with them ? mistakes do happen i understand that. you cant trust dark net tho anybody could be behind a screen.
dark9999It seems like some Stockholm syndrom..he already ran away with your money once :D :D

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser
american gopnikWe totally agree with this, we are trying our very hardest using all our resources to rectify these issues, take care brother.

View previous replies…

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS OUR ORGANISATION ARE SCAMMERS

This is the Boss of the whole organization speaking

Firstly id like to say thank you to everyone who has showed Valentino Cartel Support during this rough patch and we wanted to let you know your support does not go unnoticed, we really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Recently we have been seeing some hatful, negative comments about our organization which upsets us to see, we understand all of your frustrations, however its not pleasant seeing our loyal customers turn on us after one wrong doing.

To clear things up, the member that ran this sector of the business has been arrested and his session, prototnmail and telegram have all been compromised. The data on his device is encrypted so don't fear you guys are not at risk, however moving forward we feel its best to use a different email address. Due to the loss of the messaging services the new member who has been allocated to deal with this sector has no previous information, so everything he is doing now is all new to him. That means he doesnt know any of the old customers or any of their orders, this is why he is asking people for proof of payment and message history with the old member. Each person that ordered was allocated an order number which was logged on his phone. This way when he spoke to the packaging team they could give out tracking numbers accordingly. Following the arrest of this member we have lost an awful lot of information, and right now we are trying to gather as much up as possible so we can rectify issues. The other problem is seizures, many of our parcels that have been sent out have recently been seized and our main warehouses in France and Germany have been shut down further hindering our organization. These past three weeks have been extremely fucked up if i'm being honest with you guys.

Alot of you have made comments of us being scammers, which is why im being transparent with you guys. Any customers that help this new member work his way around this site will be hugely appreciated. Although i have just seen we have been stripped of our selling rights, which is a shame to see. Please email us for any inquiries. The most important thing is restoring the trust that had been built up previous to this. We aim to do by giving everyone a maximum of 75% reship depending on their situation. Please email us with proof of transaction, your original order, how much if any of it arrived and your delivery address. We look forward to any new business opportunities that come our way.

Info on Orders placed between 25th sept - 2nd October have indefinitely been lost. All new orders made from the 5th when we restarted business have been processed unless they have been made through the bbgate site. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe my people.

The Boss

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS OUR ORGANISATION ARE SCAMMERS

This is the Boss of the whole organization speaking

Firstly id like to say thank you to everyone who has showed Valentino Cartel Support during this rough patch and we wanted to let you know your support does not go unnoticed, we really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Recently we have been seeing some hatful, negative comments about our organization which upsets us to see, we understand all of your frustrations, however its not pleasant seeing our loyal customers turn on us after one wrong doing.

To clear things up, the member that ran this sector of the business has been arrested and his session, prototnmail and telegram have all been compromised. The data on his device is encrypted so don't fear you guys are not at risk, however moving forward we feel its best to use a different email address. Due to the loss of the messaging services the new member who has been allocated to deal with this sector has no previous information, so everything he is doing now is all new to him. That means he doesnt know any of the old customers or any of their orders, this is why he is asking people for proof of payment and message history with the old member. Each person that ordered was allocated an order number which was logged on his phone. This way when he spoke to the packaging team they could give out tracking numbers accordingly. Following the arrest of this member we have lost an awful lot of information, and right now we are trying to gather as much up as possible so we can rectify issues. The other problem is seizures, many of our parcels that have been sent out have recently been seized and our main warehouses in France and Germany have been shut down further hindering our organization. These past three weeks have been extremely fucked up if i'm being honest with you guys.

Alot of you have made comments of us being scammers, which is why im being transparent with you guys. Any customers that help this new member work his way around this site will be hugely appreciated. Although i have just seen we have been stripped of our selling rights, which is a shame to see. Please email us for any inquiries. The most important thing is restoring the trust that had been built up previous to this. We aim to do by giving everyone a maximum of 75% reship depending on their situation. Please email us with proof of transaction, your original order, how much if any of it arrived and your delivery address. We look forward to any new business opportunities that come our way.

Info on Orders placed between 25th sept - 2nd October have indefinitely been lost. All new orders made from the 5th when we restarted business have been processed unless they have been made through the bbgate site. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe my people.

The Boss
aaronstevensThe level of shit you are talking is unbelieveable, aaron o_O

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
While aaron was conducting good business with many and was generally on a good pace about his orders, to me all about him was suspicious from the start because I could tell he was not truely engaged in the community for personal purposes and also his broad stock that never appeared to be together in the same place just looked like 'Darknet Vendor 101' to me, anyway dropshipping is a modern business model but I found it cheesy to have this form of advertisement when you're clearly not the guy :D Due to his suspicious behaviour I really grew a lot of spite towards him, for the fact that he would exploit this great community for his personal gain.

Lies usually never go a long way, in this incident the intriguing plot aaron has created around him and the many other personas (buyers and sellers) that he is having on this marketplace got uncovered for me on the 29th of August this year. Yet I didn't felt like doing anything about it because having different identities on the darkweb is something, which is very common and something I am doing too.

Nevertheless, it was the 22nd of August when a user contacted me on Breaking Bad, asking for a wide variety of drugs but mainly Oxycodone for private use. We got into conversation and it was about a week later when the package was on it's way. It was that moment when the buyer contacted me again with the following message:

Thank goodness DHL for the clutch!!! Do you know how to do fake ids? Oh hey can you hit me up here so we can talk on session?
056728f3b34bbc4618ca085a7c0973888bc579e6c1f391348b4da405f17304ec10
So at this stage I would like ya'll to take a break, open session and see if that ID might be familiar to you :D

The story continues..

As I never had contact on session with aaron before, I couldn't see what was about to unfold and proceeded with contacting the user with a lazy message 'Yo Gordon' to let him know who I am.

2 hours and 2 minutes later my message request has been accepted. The user replied:

I am not Gordon, I am aaronstevens
Is there anything I can help you with
When I proceeded to confront him by saying:
You passed me your session for the US order.

So the US order is coming from you Aaron, why is that?

Here is Gordon is what I meant
Please explain what's up
I don't mind that at all, I just want to know who I am in touch with
He said nothing for the whole day although he was VERY responsive before and in the US it was still noon
I kept digging:
My friend :D :D
He came out and said:
Brother, you do not know how confused I am right now
I got some fugazi explenations as to why my customer was referring him to me, because aaron is supposed to be a big Oxycodone supplier in the US :D :D To me it is pretty clear :)

The BB user that has sent me the profile also did not reply for one day and then said:

Wait what!???
What’s done???
When I replied:
The session you sent me is aarons.
So you are aarron? :) I would not mind that at all honestly, I always wondered why we havent done business together so far
I did not got a reply, when the package was delivered I was never contacted again but the account is still active as of today (last time active: October 9th 2023)

That might leave a slight room for interpretation but to mee things are pretty clear.

From the data I can see in the adress the person behind the account is from the US! (Don't ask me for his adress :D)

I could proceed with adding proof of above statements (screenshots + videos) that I have but it is a waste of time and energy!

Other situations that have lead to my opinion about aaron are:

1. When I just started out as vendor I had users like Chobeskunk and 2 other people from France waiting on a reply of aaron for over 3 weeks already after placing an order and sending coins, it litterally never stopped since that people came here every now and then with the same issue of being ghosted for weeks and that is 4 months ago.
Ghosting after taking an order=scam
2. His cocaine was tested on 70%, advertised on 90%+
3. People ordered Meth, got 4MMC
4. He admits to me selling Oxycodone laced with Fentanyl on Session
5. Posting about 95% 4MMC but shipping dirty shit to customers. When this comes out he really says he handled it by flying to the lab with the airplane to improve the work of his chemists

Guys, all of this is so bad, I can not believe how it could go on this long and far and how this guy is not banned yet?? It was ridiculous to watch but honestly, do we want that type of attention that a user that purchased drugs on Breaking Bad got into the hospital from it? aaronstevens needs to go and each of his side accounts!

I really wonder how much money he scammed of people.

I really urge the need of forced escrow transactions on Breaking Bad, anyone draging people outside of the forum should be immediately banned if it was not granted by admins.

View previous replies…

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
While aaron was conducting good business with many and was generally on a good pace about his orders, to me all about him was suspicious from the start because I could tell he was not truely engaged in the community for personal purposes and also his broad stock that never appeared to be together in the same place just looked like 'Darknet Vendor 101' to me, anyway dropshipping is a modern business model but I found it cheesy to have this form of advertisement when you're clearly not the guy :D Due to his suspicious behaviour I really grew a lot of spite towards him, for the fact that he would exploit this great community for his personal gain.

Lies usually never go a long way, in this incident the intriguing plot aaron has created around him and the many other personas (buyers and sellers) that he is having on this marketplace got uncovered for me on the 29th of August this year. Yet I didn't felt like doing anything about it because having different identities on the darkweb is something, which is very common and something I am doing too.

Nevertheless, it was the 22nd of August when a user contacted me on Breaking Bad, asking for a wide variety of drugs but mainly Oxycodone for private use. We got into conversation and it was about a week later when the package was on it's way. It was that moment when the buyer contacted me again with the following message:

So at this stage I would like ya'll to take a break, open session and see if that ID might be familiar to you :D

The story continues..

As I never had contact on session with aaron before, I couldn't see what was about to unfold and proceeded with contacting the user with a lazy message 'Yo Gordon' to let him know who I am.

2 hours and 2 minutes later my message request has been accepted. The user replied:

He said nothing for the whole day although he was VERY responsive before and in the US it was still noon
I kept digging:

He came out and said:

I got some fugazi explenations as to why my customer was referring him to me, because aaron is supposed to be a big Oxycodone supplier in the US :D :D To me it is pretty clear :)

The BB user that has sent me the profile also did not reply for one day and then said:

When I replied:

I did not got a reply, when the package was delivered I was never contacted again but the account is still active as of today (last time active: October 9th 2023)

That might leave a slight room for interpretation but to mee things are pretty clear.

From the data I can see in the adress the person behind the account is from the US! (Don't ask me for his adress :D)

I could proceed with adding proof of above statements (screenshots + videos) that I have but it is a waste of time and energy!

1. When I just started out as vendor I had users like Chobeskunk and 2 other people from France waiting on a reply of aaron for over 3 weeks already after placing an order and sending coins, it litterally never stopped since that people came here every now and then with the same issue of being ghosted for weeks and that is 4 months ago.
5. Posting about 95% 4MMC but shipping dirty shit to customers. When this comes out he really says he handled it by flying to the lab with the airplane to improve the work of his chemists

Guys, all of this is so bad, I can not believe how it could go on this long and far and how this guy is not banned yet?? It was ridiculous to watch but honestly, do we want that type of attention that a user that purchased drugs on Breaking Bad got into the hospital from it? aaronstevens needs to go and each of his side accounts!

I really urge the need of forced escrow transactions on Breaking Bad, anyone draging people outside of the forum should be immediately banned if it was not granted by admins.
Gordon RamsayI can add the 98%!!! SUPER AMPHETAMINE was indeed maximum 70% after drying and also, I run a company now opening the 27th lab soon and I still manage to respond to customers or business partners in a timespan of 10 min - 2h depending on how much I need to do where he in contrast took a whopping 8 days I think it was... well yea im not sure how this went on for so long

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I can add the 98%!!! SUPER AMPHETAMINE was indeed maximum 70% after drying and also, I run a company now opening the 27th lab soon and I still manage to respond to customers or business partners in a timespan of 10 min - 2h depending on how much I need to do where he in contrast took a whopping 8 days I think it was... well yea im not sure how this went on for so long
NoCuttIt needed one person to start the complaint and expose him for his actions, I am happy it finally happened!

J03703

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

The story continues..

I kept digging:

He came out and said:

When I replied:

Gordon RamsayThat’s so sus, seems like aaron slipped up abit there, I guess that happens when your juggling however many side accounts you forget who your suppose to be

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
That’s so sus, seems like aaron slipped up abit there, I guess that happens when your juggling however many side accounts you forget who your suppose to be
J03703It really just is very sus to me, I don't know honestly. Especially that I was never ever contacted again by this user eventhough the delivery has been perfect, it is unusual.

Jackie Moon

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

The story continues..

I kept digging:

He came out and said:

When I replied:

Gordon RamsayGordon, I don't have half as much insight into this world as you do, but in my country, I'm a wily old fox in the business and Aaron's behavior was suspicious from the first moment.
I've been watching the guy for a year, how arrogantly he tries to push down other sellers. But it looks like I'm getting old too, because time passed, I saw the positive evaluations accumulate and it just crossed my mind that maybe it's worth a try...
Then the scandal broke out, luckily for me. Also, fortunately for you, since you practically beat him in a short time, with your reliability.
So, I'll check in with you soon for a little amphetamine, if you don't mind... 😇😂😂😂

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Gordon, I don't have half as much insight into this world as you do, but in my country, I'm a wily old fox in the business and Aaron's behavior was suspicious from the first moment.
I've been watching the guy for a year, how arrogantly he tries to push down other sellers. But it looks like I'm getting old too, because time passed, I saw the positive evaluations accumulate and it just crossed my mind that maybe it's worth a try...
Then the scandal broke out, luckily for me. Also, fortunately for you, since you practically beat him in a short time, with your reliability.
So, I'll check in with you soon for a little amphetamine, if you don't mind... 😇😂😂😂
Jackie MoonMost things are so obvious, no insight is really needed I guess :) But you can of course always contact me and we can see if we can manage to make an order happen for you! Of course I don't mind :D :D :) :)

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This all unfolds and its even worse than I imagined, especially considering the Reputation and trust he once held within the community. Aaron's actions, by contrast, are a stark betrayal to everyone here and should definitely be exposed.

My dealings with Aaron concerning a substantial order to South Korea, valued over multiple thousand $, unveiled several alarming discrepancies:

1. He quoted an unusually inflated price, almost four times the conventional rate.
  2. Despite the steep price, Aaron refrained from providing any tracking details, always deflecting with ambiguous excuses.
  3. Over time, it became painfully evident that he neither had proof of the shipment nor any idea about its whereabouts, although he repeatedly assured its eventual delivery.
My attempts to secure any form of recompense, whether a complete or partial refund, or even a reshipment, were met without response and the claim its obvious that there is no refund for such an order. Aaron's pattern appears to be one of exploiting the intricacies and challenges of shipping, especially to tricky destinations like South Korea by simply not shipping anything and claiming its just a hard place to ship and a refund doesnt make sense

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
This all unfolds and its even worse than I imagined, especially considering the Reputation and trust he once held within the community. Aaron's actions, by contrast, are a stark betrayal to everyone here and should definitely be exposed.

My dealings with Aaron concerning a substantial order to South Korea, valued over multiple thousand $, unveiled several alarming discrepancies:

1. He quoted an unusually inflated price, almost four times the conventional rate.
  2. Despite the steep price, Aaron refrained from providing any tracking details, always deflecting with ambiguous excuses.
  3. Over time, it became painfully evident that he neither had proof of the shipment nor any idea about its whereabouts, although he repeatedly assured its eventual delivery.
My attempts to secure any form of recompense, whether a complete or partial refund, or even a reshipment, were met without response and the claim its obvious that there is no refund for such an order. Aaron's pattern appears to be one of exploiting the intricacies and challenges of shipping, especially to tricky destinations like South Korea by simply not shipping anything and claiming its just a hard place to ship and a refund doesnt make sense
NoCuttI can only imagine the total damage caused financially and even physically. There is no remorse and there will be no way to forgive putting someone to a hospital with fake drugs

The BB team should step in to get every single post about his email adress deleted, as first step to minimize damage!

Maybe he has also deserved himself the 'scammer' title by now, I would appreciate it :)

INDIANELK

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I can only imagine the total damage caused financially and even physically. There is no remorse and there will be no way to forgive putting someone to a hospital with fake drugs

The BB team should step in to get every single post about his email adress deleted, as first step to minimize damage!

Maybe he has also deserved himself the 'scammer' title by now, I would appreciate it :)
Gordon RamsayYou guys are literally ripping him off right now 😂

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
@aaronstevens and others

The BB team is well aware that arrests are something that happens in our business. Not every arrest destroys a business.
As soon as news broke that @aaronstevens was in trouble, he immediately reached out to us and asked us to cancel all orders so people could get their money back.

I am also aware that @aaronstevens is trying to minimize the loss of his business and is making efforts to get most orders delivered to customers.

Until the situation stabilizes we have temporarily hidden all @aaronstevens listings. Once most of the issues are resolved, @aaronstevens will be able to continue trading on BB, but not pubilicizing messengers contacts so that all deals go through escrow.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
@aaronstevens and others

The BB team is well aware that arrests are something that happens in our business. Not every arrest destroys a business.
As soon as news broke that @aaronstevens was in trouble, he immediately reached out to us and asked us to cancel all orders so people could get their money back.

I am also aware that @aaronstevens is trying to minimize the loss of his business and is making efforts to get most orders delivered to customers.

Until the situation stabilizes we have temporarily hidden all @aaronstevens listings. Once most of the issues are resolved, @aaronstevens will be able to continue trading on BB, but not pubilicizing messengers contacts so that all deals go through escrow.
HEISENBERGThis is no excuse for selling fake products that expose buyers to a physical danger, like his LSD
This is exactly what Breaking Bad tries to eliminate off the drug markets, sellers that exploit their consumers because they don't know better

Read through all allegations here in the thread, it simply goes beyond anything that can be justified from a bust that supposedly blocked him/the team for a few days from doing business. What this thread about is much bigger

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You are right, there was no evidence as for a laboratory test result, I hope we can get evidence!
Gordon RamsayI'm not asking for lab tests. At least see the victim and his story. What he was using, how much, what were the symptoms, proof that he bought it from aron. Just this.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I'm not asking for lab tests. At least see the victim and his story. What he was using, how much, what were the symptoms, proof that he bought it from aron. Just this.
HEISENBERGI think it should be possible to get this through Cut as he is in touch with the buyer, if there is a proof of TXID it is even better.
@NoCutt Can you fix something? :)

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
@aaronstevens and others

HEISENBERG
@aaronstevens will be able to continue trading on BB, but not pubilicizing messengers contacts so that all deals go through escrow.
All email contacts are still visible on his profile page

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I guess it is obviously the site administrators in on this bull the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.
  • If you charge someone with scam, you must provide proofs!
    Unsubstantiated accusations will not pass moderation! Inconclusive evidences also will not be accepted.