aaronstevens (valentino cartel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !
dark9999We should make a list of total money he scammed by now... Im sorry brother

View previous replies…

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If that person can post, then have them go to the forum and post their claim, detailing the circumstances.
HEISENBERGHere is chat from the distributor and me. He can also validate this in case he has an account
RSJeTIgs7p
JbeFHW3zrX

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser
american gopnikWe totally agree with this, we are trying our very hardest using all our resources to rectify these issues, take care brother.

View previous replies…

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You cant even keep up with your own cluster fuck--when did the acid order take place and how is a piece of blotter paper or gel gonna hospitilize someone. I really hope karma knocks on your door with a baseball bat soon
american gopnik
...and how is a piece of blotter paper or gel gonna hospitilize someone.
You are not really asking this as a rhetorical question, are you? Blotter paper can't do any harm, no matter you put on it?!

tegritycantbebought

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
UPDATE.

I have been in contact with him after making this Post.

He asked me too send him proof of transaction and the conversation I had with Aaronstevens prior too his alleged arrest in which my order was made.

I met his demands and supplied him with all the evidence I had, which in my opinion was more than sufficient.
But he hasn't answered since
And this conversation we had took place October 8th.

I will happily forward the conversations I've had with aaronstevens too you @HEISENBERG if this is needed as I won't post it here due to it containing data sensitive information

I don't know what too make out of this whole situation.
I'm confused, sceptical and I feel fucked over, and I don't feel that there Is being done jack shit about solving any of this from aaronstevens side.

I feel he should atleast have the courtesy to give a daily update to everybody waiting.
Because atp I'm already mentally prepared to the fact that my money is long gone along with everybody else's

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
UPDATE.

I have been in contact with him after making this Post.

He asked me too send him proof of transaction and the conversation I had with Aaronstevens prior too his alleged arrest in which my order was made.

I met his demands and supplied him with all the evidence I had, which in my opinion was more than sufficient.
But he hasn't answered since
And this conversation we had took place October 8th.

I will happily forward the conversations I've had with aaronstevens too you @HEISENBERG if this is needed as I won't post it here due to it containing data sensitive information

I don't know what too make out of this whole situation.
I'm confused, sceptical and I feel fucked over, and I don't feel that there Is being done jack shit about solving any of this from aaronstevens side.

I feel he should atleast have the courtesy to give a daily update to everybody waiting.
Because atp I'm already mentally prepared to the fact that my money is long gone along with everybody else's
tegritycantbebought
>>I feel he should atleast have the courtesy to give a daily update to everybody waiting.

Totally agree.

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The moment when you're no longer who answered - is it Aaronstevens or is it FBI, CIA. AI or another acronym...
kotkataIt is no longer anyone you can trust. @HEISENBERG - I would just delete all traces of this user and "valentino cartell"

If the dude has been arrested, how is his accounts still being accessed? The whole Session shift was a bugger too - cry me a river, these fuckers are NOT the same org they once were.

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I’m very disappointed to see this because I did have a decent relationship over good conversation this rebel @aaronstevens. The only thing I didn’t like about him was he couldn’t seem to trust anyone which was a red flag for me. People here in this platform don’t condone scamming and I hope his actions didn’t cause anyone to take a great loss.

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I’m very disappointed to see this because I did have a decent relationship over good conversation this rebel @aaronstevens. The only thing I didn’t like about him was he couldn’t seem to trust anyone which was a red flag for me. People here in this platform don’t condone scamming and I hope his actions didn’t cause anyone to take a great loss.
marty€mcfly—quoted-/ only thing I didn’t like about him was he couldn’t seem to trust anyone which was a red flag for me..

—says an account that joined at the end of august. How many accounts do you have dude?

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
—quoted-/ only thing I didn’t like about him was he couldn’t seem to trust anyone which was a red flag for me..

—says an account that joined at the end of august. How many accounts do you have dude?
american gopnikWhat is your problem? marty€mcfly is a normal member here. What's wrong with your attitude, we are all just gathering here to discuss and evaluate the situation, no need for even more negativity!

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
@aaronstevens is banned, from the looks of it he wasn't going to solve any problems.

cubesquare

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@aaronstevens is banned, from the looks of it he wasn't going to solve any problems.
HEISENBERGIs it possible to remove all of his comments and stuff? There are plenty where contacts are mentioned etc - would be nice to simply clear him away...

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I hope nobody falls for any of this Dialogue. All of these accounts are made by the same person. There's whole conversation between supposed buyers and sellers is all one person.

It's funny i've never heard of the valentino cartel Except for on this site. Mighty suspiciously offer any kind of products anyone could want also. It's always usually One of the three cope meth or heroin Maybe pot and mdma but definitely Is no cartel out there with such a big list of available products that is posting it on a website, and it's more than happy to do business with You and provide such great customer service. L o l

View previous replies…

K1tty

Vacation
Resident
Reaction score
I hope nobody falls for any of this Dialogue. All of these accounts are made by the same person. There's whole conversation between supposed buyers and sellers is all one person.

It's funny i've never heard of the valentino cartel Except for on this site. Mighty suspiciously offer any kind of products anyone could want also. It's always usually One of the three cope meth or heroin Maybe pot and mdma but definitely Is no cartel out there with such a big list of available products that is posting it on a website, and it's more than happy to do business with You and provide such great customer service. L o l
american gopnikI don't understand u, the account is banned now?

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

american gopnikI mean obviously the "cartel" was a fictional nametag lol

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals

american gopnikYou are throwing together a low of information and hearsay :) There are real users/buyers here in the thread

idlewild

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Damn, that's a shame. I made an order with them 3 weeks ago and everything was good. I was looking into another order before I saw this, glad I checked here just in case.

feinkostParanoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have made the same bad experiences with aaronstevens, unfortunately! in the meantime, I also think that it is very clever fraud at aaronstevens!
in the beginning with smaller test purchases of various things, everything has been okay!
the communication was always extremely professional, now I also know that it was only "nice words" to build a certain level of "trust"!
I ordered a kilo of dry amphetamine!
but the last purchase he fucked me properly!
I was unfortunately forced for various reasons no bb-market escrow to use the last purchase (one of them monero!)
what has been the biggest mistake!!!
Look what I got after a good 4 weeks of waiting!
I think the pictures I upload speak for themselves!
I've seen a lot of dirt in my life, but this beats everything before!
I immediately contacted Aaron Stevens to report the fraud and ask for a solution to the problem, since the previous communication had always been so "professional" I thought they would find a solution that would make both of them happy! In short, more But again you didn't hear "nice words" and "apologies"!
Then aaronstevens disappeared like a ghost!
I would also provide the admin of the forum with my email history with aaronstevens as proof if any doubts arise!

You're always smarter afterwards
AjI3V9BU1h
IOlgy7S2MR

View previous replies…

K1tty

Vacation
Resident
Reaction score
I have made the same bad experiences with aaronstevens, unfortunately! in the meantime, I also think that it is very clever fraud at aaronstevens!
in the beginning with smaller test purchases of various things, everything has been okay!
the communication was always extremely professional, now I also know that it was only "nice words" to build a certain level of "trust"!
I was unfortunately forced for various reasons no bb-market escrow to use the last purchase (one of them monero!)
I immediately contacted Aaron Stevens to report the fraud and ask for a solution to the problem, since the previous communication had always been so "professional" I thought they would find a solution that would make both of them happy! In short, more But again you didn't hear "nice words" and "apologies"!
I would also provide the admin of the forum with my email history with aaronstevens as proof if any doubts arise!

View attachment 24380 View attachment 24381
feinkostParanoiaI am missing the part where you say you ordered H o_O Is this supposed to be the amphetamine you have ordered?

It looks like dirt from the ground, is it that?

tegritycantbebought

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

feinkostParanoiaImaoo, wtf is that 😭🤣
Atleast he had the courtesy too not send me anything and just take my money. That right there is just disrespectful.
Is it even amphetamine because I have never seen amphetamine in that color before.
It kinda Looks like Heroin tho

K1tty

Vacation
Resident
Reaction score
Imaoo, wtf is that 😭🤣
Atleast he had the courtesy too not send me anything and just take my money. That right there is just disrespectful.
Is it even amphetamine because I have never seen amphetamine in that color before.
It kinda Looks like Heroin tho
tegritycantbeboughtImagine getting busted for shit like that o_O

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals

feinkostParanoiaI am sorry for your loss! It is crazy in what a mess this thread has turned!

View previous replies…

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm not very tech savvy but wouldn't the escrow system have prevented this?
idlewildYes the escrow definitely would have prevented this but, its the buyers job to help the platform understand the issues going on in order to fix it. If you get scammed like this, there is a department ~here on the platform yes~ for this but it has to be legit a claims that violate the terms & could have other wise been prevented.

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

feinkostParanoiaokay what the hell is this now lmao im sorry for whatever this is this is so bad its funny again scamming is the one thing but taking a shit in your mailbox is another

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.
  • If you charge someone with scam, you must provide proofs!
    Unsubstantiated accusations will not pass moderation! Inconclusive evidences also will not be accepted.