Question Alternate business ideas using escrow, crypto, and staying safe

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
A question, or I guess this is more like a poll. I notice that a majority of markets only use XMR. What is your preference when using crypto? And If there were another way to conduct escrow deals without the use of crypto yet still remain anonymous would anyone have an idea of how to do this and if so would it be possible to implement? Obviously cash and dead drops or dead drops and trading products of equal value are good. But for an online marketplace there must be a way to implement a safe integrated system connecting different parts of the world where deals can be made which keep everyone safer since even the use of XMR has risks. Ultimately, minimizing risk for buyers and sellers alike should be a goal we all share even if it means losing a little profit here and there. I guess this sounds crazy but growing up in this business I was taught to put people over profits and above all minimize risk even if it means losing a little money.

alpino

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
If you want to protect your anonimity use 'cold wallets ' the best ones in my opinion is Edge wallet is no KYC verification or trust wallet,i heard that Trezor wallet works the same but i haven t tried it yet. If you receive bitcoin swap to monero ,but the best way it s to accept only XMR more safe and lower fee with no excange need it.Another choice is Electrum wallet on Tails.Edge wallet is the best and has very low fees .:)

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So lots of markets are using XMR with the markets escrow. I think this is because this is the best thing at the moment. I do think trades are a very interesting idea though

QueenNefer

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How would the trading thing work ? Any idea ?

We are currently working on a brand new structure with completely new standard in terms of privacy and anonymity.

Any insight is appreciated

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Your a vendor? I guess you could trade another vendor in bulk so you each could have a variety of products for customers