• Welcome to the Canada section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Buy Any Canadian Friends of BB?

Conduct any deals through escrow or you will lose money!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looking for connects in Canada, A: because I love Canada more than the States. B: I'm much closer to Canada than Mexico. And C: no one will ship reagents to me here!

An address I can ship to is the end goal but needing to expand my base of connections.

How can we help each other out? Let me know if there is something I can help with here in the States, whether it be a shipping address, other ingredients you guys can't get for some reason but I can, shit like that. I'm sure "something" must be legal here and not up there?

I'll close with a short story: Drove through Canada from Alaska once with my buddy from High School. Best road trip I ever took!! Everywhere we stopped we were greeted with nothing but pleasantries. When we first stopped and I pressed my feet on to Canadian soil for the first time out of nowhere the happiest dog I've ever seen ran up and demanded pets and belly rubs. What an amazing way to first experience a place! Hell even the WalMart greeters were nicer (My Friend needed a box of Kraft Dinner! At least a decade now and he still has that box haha)

We stopped one night in Edmonton, I remember saying someday I would have to come back and do real business there, business was exploding, new buildings going up everywhere, that insanely large mall had just opened and looked to be thriving, I was floored, immediately fell in love. We went to a bar that night and I believe I discovered Canadians are the warmest nicest drunks you'll ever meet. They spoke to US, brought us in to their conversation, and we all realized we had so much in common. Truly one of the best nights of my life, can't wait to go back!!.. OHHHHH CAAAANNNNADAAAAA

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Most shit if it's written by me on here, I am high, you'll know when I'm dry by watching my site activity slow down haha