Any questions?

4ept

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is it ok to write in Russian ? Maybe, now i am first member from russia, but we have nice (and very old) forum: https://hyperlab.info/

Alice.Saibain

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
As a seller in China, I would like to know that under escrow, if the goods are detained by the customs (you know it is uncontrollable and there is a probability), are we not able to receive the buyer's money? How will you protect the sellers?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I assume you have to write in the deal the question of costums loss; the recieving guarantee by resend at what cost. @fidelis

View previous replies…

wingman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I think an intelligent Chinese, Polish, Russian, Peruvian, Columbian etc. (places where packages are extra suspect) would do well to have an intermediate assistant in a less suspect country to forward the package. Another thought is to EXACTLY copy the packaging of Temu or another large legitimate international vender, to the highest level even the origin location if possible and getting someone to integrate it into the same freight. Even copying an actual item and item #
Frit BuchnerIf you interested I can help you

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
help needed!
when mixing these elements an explosion occurred (4mmc)
4'-Methylpropiophenone - 100g
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g
then everything in the house was washed and washed, the splashed areas were painted, active ventilation continued for more than 10 days, but the pain in the eyes did not stop completely...

Now I am repainting all the walls and ceilings, changing the flooring!
Do I need to get any air filters?
Plus any other information please!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: vis

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
help needed!
when mixing these elements an explosion occurred (4mmc)
4'-Methylpropiophenone - 100g
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g
then everything in the house was washed and washed, the splashed areas were painted, active ventilation continued for more than 10 days, but the pain in the eyes did not stop completely...

Now I am repainting all the walls and ceilings, changing the flooring!
Do I need to get any air filters?
Plus any other information please!!!!!!!!
MuktikaHello, sounds strange. Have you added 100g liquid bromine in the solution instantly? The reaction shouldn't explode. In addition, there is no H2O2. Are you sure that you've used exactly these reagents?

View previous replies…

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, sounds strange. Have you added 100g liquid bromine in the solution instantly? The reaction shouldn't explode. In addition, there is no H2O2. Are you sure that you've used exactly these reagents?
G.PattonYes, instantly( after 10 minutes of heating, the reflux condenser jumped off the flask, and a thick stream of drops and gas hit the ceiling

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Yes, instantly( after 10 minutes of heating, the reflux condenser jumped off the flask, and a thick stream of drops and gas hit the ceiling
MuktikaIt was fatal mistake, dude. Please, read tutorials carefully before synthesis.
Bromine is added from the drip funnel to the solution dropwise, when the first Br2 portion is discolored, in order to a smooth reaction course. If the solution begins to boil, the addition of bromine have to be stopped until the solution is cooled to 30-35 ºC.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, sounds strange. Have you added 100g liquid bromine in the solution instantly? The reaction shouldn't explode. In addition, there is no H2O2. Are you sure that you've used exactly these reagents?
G.PattonCan I assemble a recirculator with a carbon or HEPA filter? or ionizer?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Can I assemble a recirculator with a carbon or HEPA filter? or ionizer?
MuktikaYou need well ventilated area, in opposite case you can die. In addition, start with 10g batch, learn the synthesis to avoid such accidents.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
what to do if steam escapes through the joint between the reflux condenser and the flask? The dimensions are the same nothing seems to come out through the gas outlet hose

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
what to do if steam escapes through the joint between the reflux condenser and the flask? The dimensions are the same nothing seems to come out through the gas outlet hose
MuktikaIt's good practice, essential actually, to use grease on the joints. Food-grade silicone grease is what I use. It costs practically nothing.

I also mention that if you are doing a reflux, its important there is an outlet for the pressure that builds up, otherwise bad things (pressure explosions) can occur.

I know very little but I do know this. Hit me up if more questions.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's good practice, essential actually, to use grease on the joints. Food-grade silicone grease is what I use. It costs practically nothing.

I also mention that if you are doing a reflux, its important there is an outlet for the pressure that builds up, otherwise bad things (pressure explosions) can occur.

I know very little but I do know this. Hit me up if more questions.
2-79-790125can I use Vaseline?

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
can I use Vaseline?
MuktikaYou can but when it gets hot it turns to liquid that could drip into your RM potentially ruining it. I use lip balm. I have a shit ton of them around (ChapStick) it melts a little higher and the little container is convenient. I just rub it on the male side about 2 lines, and twist as you put it together to spread it. For vacuum dist. I have actual vacuum grease which is expensive but 1 pea sized amount is plenty for a joint so it goes a long way

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Yes, I think Vaseline would be fine.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Yes, I think Vaseline would be fine.
2-79-790125
please tell me, in the step From 9:03 to 11:33, I washed 3 times with 200 ml of 5% solution, now can I proceed to what is written in blue text?

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

please tell me, in the step From 9:03 to 11:33, I washed 3 times with 200 ml of 5% solution, now can I proceed to what is written in blue text?
Muktikait's already ready. Thank you

Jimmyjohn48

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
HEISENBERGWhen finishing A-oil what’s the best solvent to use?

1. acetone

2. DCM

3. Petroleum ether

4. D Ether

5 IPA

6 methanol

7. DI water or distilled water… can it just be mixed with water adding acid solution till the water tests ph7. Separate and evaporate water to get your finished product?

Do you dilute it 1/1?

Magnetic stirrer or Glass rod?

What’s the best PH?

Goal is to obtain the cleanest, highest purity and nasal friendly amph sulfate for myself. Not for re sell purpose. I do not have access to be able to do vacuum distillation on the oil so if there’s another process to purify it I’d be interested in knowing.

Any advice is most appreciated!

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
When finishing A-oil what’s the best solvent to use?

1. acetone

2. DCM

3. Petroleum ether

4. D Ether

5 IPA

6 methanol

7. DI water or distilled water… can it just be mixed with water adding acid solution till the water tests ph7. Separate and evaporate water to get your finished product?

Do you dilute it 1/1?

Magnetic stirrer or Glass rod?

What’s the best PH?

Goal is to obtain the cleanest, highest purity and nasal friendly amph sulfate for myself. Not for re sell purpose. I do not have access to be able to do vacuum distillation on the oil so if there’s another process to purify it I’d be interested in knowing.

Any advice is most appreciated!
Jimmyjohn48Why don't you read a dedicated topic? There are answers to your questions...

Jimmyjohn48

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Why don't you read a dedicated topic? There are answers to your questions...
G.PattonI have searched but haven’t found all the answers I needed. Seen lots of mixed opinions. None gave me confidence enough to move forward. Obviously I haven’t looked in the correct way.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I have searched but haven’t found all the answers I needed. Seen lots of mixed opinions. None gave me confidence enough to move forward. Obviously I haven’t looked in the correct way.
Jimmyjohn48I personally wrote several topics with answers to these questions. Just spend some time to read Amphetamine section and you will know much more about synthesis and will acquire knowledge for further issues.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect