Anyone interested in making a Mercury Nitrate purchase together? (Europe only)

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
First of all. Apologize to the administrators if this is not the correct section.

I think I'm in the same situation as many of you and I'm a chemist apprentice to synthesize my own drugs. One of the necessary materials for the Speed is Mercury Nitrate which is somewhat difficult to obtain (although you can always buy a couple of thermometers to try to perform the amalgram)

I have found a couple of quite reliable providers in India with highly reputable companies. The problem is that the shipments from there are somewhat expensive. I have managed to find mercury nitrate (II) for $700 for a 500g bottle. Which is a lot for me (only 0.1 is used to make the tutorial of this forum)

My idea is that we can organize an order between maybe 3 people and that we get something cheaper. I have been told that the shipment is quite fast and I would receive it in 1 week. And then I could send it to you by envelope (only Europe)

If you are interested we can contact you by Mp.

Last edited:

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
First of all. Apologize to the administrators if this is not the correct section.

I think I'm in the same situation as many of you and I'm a chemist apprentice to synthesize my own drugs. One of the necessary materials for the Speed is Mercury Nitrate which is somewhat difficult to obtain (although you can always buy a couple of thermometers to try to perform the amalgram)

I have found a couple of quite reliable providers in India with highly reputable companies. The problem is that the shipments from there are somewhat expensive. I have managed to find mercury nitrate (II) for $700 for a 500g bottle. Which is a lot for me (only 0.1 is used to make the tutorial of this forum)

My idea is that we can organize an order between maybe 3 people and that we get something cheaper. I have been told that the shipment is quite fast and I would receive it in 1 week. And then I could send it to you by envelope (only Europe)

Honolulu98If there are at least a few people willing to invest in it, we'll pay for it all. That way we'll check out the vendor and then add it here to the listing. And the users can pay us back when they get it.

lazkalsai

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Wait, can someone look at this https://warchem.pl/pl/p/AZOTAN-RTECI-II-1hydrat-czysty-5g/2170
I thought that I found it, but when I'm hearing about buying it from india supplier then I,m stop being sure. It's a polisch website where I'm going to buy most of reagents for mephedrone synthesis but I was looking for speed reagents too price is 57 zł for 5g so it's something like 12$
lazkalsaiThis looks very good and above all within Europe! It may be a better option than trying to import it from India. Thank you.

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Wait, can someone look at this https://warchem.pl/pl/p/AZOTAN-RTECI-II-1hydrat-czysty-5g/2170
I thought that I found it, but when I'm hearing about buying it from india supplier then I,m stop being sure. It's a polisch website where I'm going to buy most of reagents for mephedrone synthesis but I was looking for speed reagents too price is 57 zł for 5g so it's something like 12$
lazkalsaiI've talked to them and they say they don't ship outside of Poland. a pity

Do you know more pages of this type?

lazkalsai

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Last edited:

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes, I also saw that one with pol-aura. I sent them an email but they still haven't replied.

Anyway, I think I have found a contact in Poland who can buy there and send it to Spain.

€150 may be a bit expensive for 100g, but the yield of mercuric nitrate according to the amalgram in the video here is 0.1*7g of amphetamine. That's about 70g of amphetamine for every gram of mercuric nitrate. I think it's a more than acceptable performance.

megaduck123

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Honolulu98Any way you could share you indian source? Would like to ask them if they're willing to ship to North America, cheers.

Fring

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, I also saw that one with pol-aura. I sent them an email but they still haven't replied.

Anyway, I think I have found a contact in Poland who can buy there and send it to Spain.

€150 may be a bit expensive for 100g, but the yield of mercuric nitrate according to the amalgram in the video here is 0.1*7g of amphetamine. That's about 70g of amphetamine for every gram of mercuric nitrate. I think it's a more than acceptable performance.
Honolulu98if you are from spain...why you dont buy mercury HCL? there are many webs selling... creeme..

danil1398

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested. Please let me know in PM if you are for a joint purchase

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Pleas please don't approach any of the larger chemical companies with your own email or in any way that can be traced to you personally. They often have an obligation to report any suspicious requests to the police. And none of them will sell to private individuals anyway.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect