Current easiest method of synthesizing Methamphetamine from Ephedrine Hydrochloride

oppengruppen

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey there! Very new here, and checked almost every place about converting Ephedrine to Methamphetamine all over the dark net. Now, I don't have a background in chemistry, as that being the case, I'm struggling to find the most optimal method to go about doing this.

As far as I understood, if you have Ephedrine Hydrochloride at hand, the most "clean", easiest, least sophisticated and most "doable" method for a first timer is through HI/redP?

I got the overall methods through which Methamphetamine is synthesized from Ephedrine by HI/redP, but my mind got scrambled because of the sheer amount of different posts and blogs...

My question is, what is the currently accepted "most convenient way of converting Ephedrine Hydrochloride tablets to Methamphetamine"? And which guide is the most comprehensive and everything-included guide to that specific way?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated! Sorry if this is too much to ask btw, got really frustrated in the last 3 days of my "research" trying to conclude on a single full-fledged guide...

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Quick and dirty 1 2 3 titrate down your precursors it'll probably end up being more like one point five point three but that's all depends on your starting products old fashioned push and pull I could even do a one pot old school the idea is not to go to micro with it in the very beginning don't be in a hurry the god sex do not be high if you can get the red pee in the eye you're set my friend biggest mistake of this message not going far enough or freaking out when it starts to bubble up it's trial in there my friend keep some kind of notes however you wish to secure them up to you make notes very specific notes and aim for the goal of never making the same mistake twice no time temperatures moods everything and this goes without saying but burn the entire process you're using how it works what's actually happening this will save you many headache or you can throw all three of those into glass toss it on on the burner and the hope you get something and then just never ever ever ever ever ever ever mention you're the source should be golden I'm sorry I could go into the science I could go into the chemistry I could go in the lab technique I can go into the mistakes and pitfalls I've made but if all the journeys not worth it to you then just buy it cheaper it's easier way better for your health and it'll keep you from having your asshole ringed out to the size of the wine bottle virgin first best of luck in godspeed my friend

oppengruppen

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you my friend, godspeed to you too! Will make sure to follow your advice. :D

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Iodine, hypophosphoric acid

skanderbeg

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Extract the tablets with methanol, filter, discard the junk in the filter and evap the methanol filtrate slowly you get ephedrine. Mix well red phosphorus ephedrine and iodine crystals 1:3:5 add 1:2 amount of water: whole mix weight (I recommend adding it through the reflux condenser while attached because the gas released is deadly) reflux for 24 on low heat, cool, filter, saturate with same amount of water, basify with 20%-25% naohwater solution extract with dcm 3-4 times, collect extracts, dry them with MGSO4 or NA2SO4, evaporate dcm, bubble HCL gas through the left oil after dcm evap, collect solid, leave on filter sheet for drying.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ahh the days of plentiful hydroiodic acid 57% 1 2 3 push pull red white and blue same process basically I haven't knew someone that could do it in a bowl constantly adding iodine wasn't the sharpest banana and a fanny pack but it worked

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
here you go! Try THIS, cant be any more straight forward than this.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Ammonium salt, lye(=ammonia) and lithium from a battery. In starter fluid (ethyl ether and heptane) there's a video I'm looking for that demonstrates this method. Every corner was cut until a 3rd grader could do it

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Athena Leaks

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Right. I've also seen a couple of variations that were still "solvated electron" aka birch reactions. Some clean the pills, some make the se first (and other mix it all at once...if you have lab glass you can improve the method just by doing a work up, but I haven't read the debate about whether 2 hours spent distilling the heptane out of the ether is a worthwhile task

Honky

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What is the difference between phosphoric H3PO4 acid and hypophosphorous acid H3PO2 and who is suitable?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
TRBCMeAaEu

H3PO2 is more acidic than H3PO4, and is a better reducing agent. this method uses both ephedrine and H3PO2. is this what you were looking for? ^_^

Honky

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Where I live phosphorous acid H3PO4is easily obtainable while hypophosphorus acid H3PO2 is very rare