Highest quality Cannabinoid Precursor (5FADB/5CLADB/ADBB/FUB/JWH/Sgt etc. )and Raw materials supply, 100% Technical Support, 100% Quality Assurance.

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

Have a nice weekend, everyone!🎉

If you have some special requirements on the finished products color, please let me know in advance, I can specially prepare for you!💰Love and prosperity

Love and prosperity🎆
EQ9lztaAyx
EQ9lztaAyx

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

Have a nice weekend, everyone!🎉

If you have some special requirements on the finished products color, please let me know in advance, I can specially prepare for you!💰Love and prosperity

Love and prosperity🎆
View attachment 41295 View attachment 41295
flyrcThis is the main reason why we always make our products predominantly white, because white can be easily transformed into any color, while other colors cannot be transformed into white! If you want to make paper I think our products are definitely your best choice!

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Dispatch of goods📦📦💰💰🫰🫰

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Thank you for your guys feedback, peace and prosperity🍀🎇🎆

XxT4lErMIQ
WqySY09I4X

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
X6aX3O72K8

Dear Friends🥰:
💌Since there have been people trying to cheat on telegram by impersonating our account, in order to keep new customers from being cheated, we have purchased the paid account @flyrc to be our only account and reset the channel to public so that people can retrieve it.🔝
The channel will be using our previous account @FLYRCLAB and we have updated our account on bbgate forums with the same time, the account is using the unique account @flyrc, 💍again I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. @HEISENBERG who helped us on the forums and helped us to get the forum account of @flyrc.💐
💋We have also created a private group, which can only be accessed by my invitation, and which contains what I consider to be my best clients (I prefer to call them partners!)💘. I will be posting more information and pictures in the private group that I think will be useful, as a way to further avoid the potential risk of photos and text messages being stolen by scammers or competitors (mostly salesmen).😜
🫰Finally if you are unsure about a trade, please go to the bbgate forums and initiate an escrow trade, we will always support you with an escrow trade to ensure a safe trade.💰
I hope you all have a great day!🎉
Best wishese❤️
From @flyrc

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
You will never be disappointed with the quality of our precursors! One hundred percent unique
VtHluaPWpN

noimNeb

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The seller is an unbelievably genuine person and the synthesis process went smoothly with the seller's help! Acknowledgments.

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
The seller is an unbelievably genuine person and the synthesis process went smoothly with the seller's help! Acknowledgments.
noimNebSorry for the late reply, thank you for your feedback, have a nice day my friend

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect