Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
you find it in poland

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
because it is impossible for me . I don't have the place for it. and I only need a little oil . I have 1 kg of apaan in my possession . I expected it to be a little simpler.

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I create this to take 20g natriumhydroxide with 80g water right ?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
20 g NaOH to 100 mL water volume. This is method to obtain APAAN free-base oil from APAAN salt.

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

thx you G

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
But ... that will not give you amphetamine oil (amphetamine freebase).That will only give you APAAN freebase.
To convert APAAN to amphetamine freebase you have to do those things that you think are too complicated. Sorry, but chemistry doesn't really care about your expectations :/

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I mean, pour 20g NaOH into 100 ml measuring cylinder or beaker and pour water to reach 100 ml. It is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

is there a difference in ph value between A-oil and B-oil ?

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
B oil is neutral ph 6-7 and A should be at least ph 11

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
People mostly say that as higher PH has A oil higher quality it is, in my experience normally that is true but I don't know exactly the chemical or technical explanation for this.

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

thx you for your ansfer .

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
If you don't mind we would like to ask a couple more questions:

A) Which mashines do you recommend besides beakers & sepataroty funnel? Also which mashine do you recommend to evaporate DCM?

B) Does the NaOH aq needs to have 20%? If it has a higher concentrate, how can we mix it to settle down the concentration?

C) While evaporating the DCM, how many degrees will be used?

D) Can you give us an exact step to step guide on the ammounts of appan, dcm, naoh aq which will be used?

E) What is the expected yield of the method you are recommending?

We are a little bit confused because our chef gave us the tasks to organize formamid or to produce formamid with A) ammonium formate & ammonia or B) ammonia & formic acid.

Are there multiple apaan methods? We are looking for the most easiest method for an industrial production.

Sincerly,

Aaron Stevens

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
What are you looking for? What synthesis do you mean? I told above how to make free base from salt form.

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals

I was asking about this synthesis method:

Put into a beaker, add DCM portion and ~20% NaOH aq solution, your oil will solve in DCM. Divide layers by sepataroty funnel and evaporate DCM. You will get free-base oil.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Rotovap machine
Better to use solution up to 50% NaOH. Do you need manual how to prepare 50% water NaOH?
Depends on the presence or absence of vacuum. If you have a pressure of 1 atm - 35-39 * C, if the vacuum - you can apply a lower temperature, but sufficient to evaporate it.
Yes. Take your amount of APPAN and add NaOH aq solution (should be at room temp or lower) until reach pH 12-13. Mix it 5 min and then add x1 (volume of APPAN) of DCM. Shake and mix the solution in separatory funnel. Drain DCM layer (wash traces from funnel by DCM) and add same amount of DCM to water layer and repeat extraction. Then, combine DCM extracts and evaporate solvent in rotovap machine or on a water bath. You'll obtain APPAN free base.
95-100% I think
What method? To convert apaan to free base or convert it to Amphetamine?:unsure:

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

do you still have apaan ?

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dear DocX,
can you please tell me what i have to do to get the amphetamine-freebase?
is there a way to get the amphetamine-freebase/oil from p2np?
i want to make the freebase in large quantities and cant find the best way for it.
i would be very grateful
best regards

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dear G.Patton,
i can see your have a big knowledge thank you a lot for sharing it.
i would like to know the methods to convert the APAAN or the P2NP into amphetamine freebase/oil(1-10L&10-100L).
i am ready to get every knowledge i need maybe you have some tips what i have to read to really understand the procedure of the methods you recommend.
thank you very much in advance
best regads

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes there is a way. Or rather, several ways. Look under the "amphetamines" section on this forum. There is one route where you use aluminium and mercury nitrate, and another where you use sodium borohydride and copper chloride.