how to transfer apaan to A-oil ?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If I make A-oil from P2NP over Al/Hg route what I must do after adding NaOH to release the freebase to get very clean A-oil? How can I store the A-oil? I think it is a very unstable product.

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
First of all thanks a lot for your answer.
I've searched almost everything and i dont really find where i have to stop that i have the freebase/oil which you can convert with adding only sulfuric acid(the way i know is 1L A-OIL+2L Methanol + 330-400ml sulfuric acid(depends on the quality fromt the oil) .
##############################################################################
i saw the video with the Al/Hg method,is the step below the freebase i need(the top-layer)?
5:16-6:13 - Alkalinization. The reaction proceeds with the release of heat. The remains of unreacted aluminium will additionally enter into reaction with alkali and heat the mixture, as well as create by-products.
In the process of allowing the mixture to rest after alkalinization, separation into visible layers occurs within 30 minutes. The pH of the top layer should be 11-12.
#########################################################################
anyway i read that the exotermic reaction wouldn't be able to handle with such large quantities (10-100liter).
there is also a topic to convert the bmk into bmk-freebase but this is not amphetamine-freebase right?

thanks a lot for the answer i cant be grateful enough
best regards
pantona

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Do you mean 10-100L of reaction mass? Exothermic reaction produces to much heat in scale more than 100g p2np load.
right, it is different substance

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
For storing it would make sense to salt out the amphetamine first and convert to freebase when needed, I think? The salt is stable after all. If one wants to clean the freebase, wouldn't steam distillation be reasonable? Or vacuum distillation? Or just an acid/base extraction- convert it to salt, recryst and then (for whatever reason) basify it again to freebase.

I really don't know why one would want to stop at the freebase stage and not salt the product though. The salt is stable, can be recrystallized and purified more easily without the risk of decomposition.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, if you absolutely want amphetamine freebase, just don't add the acid. But the freebase is delicate and will decompose more easily than the salt, so I really don't understand why it's more desireable than the final salted product.
Sorry, i'm reaching a dead end here. I have no experience or knowledge in chemistry on this scale. It's beyond both my knowledge and interest. Hopefully the experts on this site can help you!

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah, but much people here make only A-Oil, and this oil is selling allover to the Dealers and they make f... paste of it. No idea which dump ass had the idea of that. But I would like to know what I have to do for a very clean freebase.

Just so I know what these people don't do, because they simply don't care what kind of dirt is in the product plus the decomposition that the freebase is exposed to which the users are pulling in the nose. I can well imagine that the oil is easier to smuggle.

Steam distillation or vacuum distillation should result in large losses in yield, and the temperature should not exceed 60°C.
Another A/B extraction would probably be the best solution to produce clean freebase.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, I was a little tired when I attempted to answer your questions. Let's try again.

1. The answer to the scale of the reaction still stand though. I have zero experience of large-scale drug chemistry, so I can't really help you there.

Yes! Exactly. When the reaction solution is mixed with base amphetamine freebase is produced (A-oil). It floats to the top of the solution and can be separated out.
But bear in mind that this layer also contains different impurities and side-products. Normally, it is treated with acid after separation to produce the amphetamine salt. The salt is much sturdier than the oily freebase and won't decompose from storing. Also, when the salt is produced, it can be recrystallized (dissolved into a heated solvent and then chilled, producing new, cleaner crystals of the salt. Much or all of the impurities stay in the liquid.) to clean it.

If one wants, the salt can be re-made into freebase oil after cleaning, simply by dissolving it in a minimal amount of water and then add sodium hydroxide to a pH around 11 again. A top layer of freebase will form again. This time, the oil will be clean. But not for long. It will slowly decompose into smelly and possibly toxic byproducts over time, and these will end up in the pasty end product when adding the sulphuric acid again. It's just extra steps, and I really don't understand why anyone would want to produce A-oil instead of amphetamine sulphate salt.

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i did a lot of research last days and realized that i didnt search the right substance. I think i searched bmk freebase,that what you can buy in the darknet to produce the "speed-paste". but i think that this is why nobody knows what real speed is because it isn't real amphetamin oil.

it because the a-oil is mor sellable than normal speed and in the most cases the people won't pay your work.

i thank you a lot for your time and the answers it helped me to understand that it isn't what i searched and it makes me a little bit curious to produce for myself with this method because i dont know real speed either.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, amphetamin freebase (A-oil) is also amphetamine, just in another form than the salt form. You make the amphetamine into its salt form by adding acid to the freebase. If you add sulphuric acid you get amphetamine sulphate. If you add phosphoric acid you get amphetamine phosphate. You then recrystallize the salt to purify it, and then dry the clean salt to get a fine, dry powder of pure amphetamine.

"Speed paste" is an ill-defined substance which I have always understood to be just wet amphetamine salt. A skilled chemist evaporates out the solvents after the salt has been formed. If you leave them in, much of the weight will be composed of solvents and not amphetamine. Also, it can be wet from freebase oil that has not been converted to salt. This will degrade over time and just leave impurities in the salt. So basically, just a more dirty form of amphetamine. People might think it's a cleaner and more "raw" form of amphetamine, but this is just not correct. It's just a dirty, soggy product from bad chemists.

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I completely agree with you but the most people aren't even chemist i know a lot of people who make it like descripted and the don't even know what the ph-scale is, and this is very sad because they are slowly but surely poisoning the people. And if you give the people the most "pure" amphetamine they ever got they say this is shit because they dont feel the effects from the by-products.

So if you get the freebase over the p2np route you can crystallize the amphetamine out the same way as with the public "a-oil"?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Mister, A-oil is nothing as amphetamine freebase, but this A-Oil is not very stable and
it decomposes and contaminates itself, freebase or A-oil should not be stored or driven across the border in bottles, because it is then only dirty freebase which is no longer cleaned before sale.
Freebase should be immediately processed into a sulfate phosphate or chloride.

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I buy many years A-oil made from apaan from the same source, it was always the same quality
it is much safer to ship A-oil then the final product. In all those years, nothing go wrong.
And you can store it for a very long time in glass bottles, vacuum 2 years without a problem.
But this is history today because there is no apaan anymore
and now they created from different products and yes that makes it unstable today

Last edited:

pantona123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
dear pennywise,
i totally agree with you but the reality isn't like that the reality is like saul said.
a-oil is better for transport and the suppliers on the streets won'tbuy the finished product. they want the a-oil to make it themselves because they can stretch it with some shit to make more money.
till now everybody produced amphetamine from the oil created from
and i dealt with it to a long time and i know that it's very stable, did you ever bought the oil from darknet?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
One and the same product but both different material properties, interesting, I did not know that such a thing is possible... The literature also says something different, the product is only stable if it is stored properly, at -20°C. -->source

Yes, of course I see the advantages of smuggling the stuff as Oil, less space, less weight and you can pass the blame on to the buyer if the stuff doesn't become good in the end because he has to answer for that himself.
And no I have not bought any oil on the darknet, what for? But I can make the statement because I have already cleaned enough stuff that was made from this oil and there are always besides the extender, synthesis dirt with in the stuff and really a lot of it, disgusting.
There are two possibilities, either the oil is not really sold pure, it was not properly processed and cleaned, or the oil was so decomposed during the transport and wrong storage. Both possibilities can of course also meet. Or do you also doubt that there are different purities of the oil?

chefkoch

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I must say, here are some experts on the road that really make me laugh and others who are actually but do not comment on something like that...

"i want to make a-oil from apaan but with only a few steps because i expect that it is not a complicated work" ...

APAAN there are enough, just like instructions to convert it, I think the thread creator will never make a single gram of amphetamine from his kilo of apaan...

a-oil , b-oil , funny , i study chemistry , i never read or heard anything like that... amphetamine-base is "A"-Oil or A-Base... and you can crystallize it by precipitation ( sulfate, phosphate, hydrochloride ) , depending.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As in page one of this thread is mentioned, "A-oil" and "B-oil" are street names, so as a chemie study you will only know the names, when you have contacts to dealers who sells it, many people do not know how there stuff is made.
Btw, I never heard "B-oil" before so I don`t know what it is.
A-oil is amphetamine freebase or amphetamine base, it is very popular to sell it to dealers, which make disgusting speed paste of it and so the users of this speed paste think, this is the big deal because of stupid dealer talk and a lot of caffeine for the "kick".
But this silly kids don`t know what dirty shit they take. I am a big supporter for clean products on the market, we need a revolution like with MDMA in the 2000er. No more shit in our drugs! Bring good stuff or eat yourself. We need much Enlightenment what is good speed and what is dirty shit of A-oil, the most people don`t know it.

chefkoch

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
"B-Oil" I have also really absolutely never heard, a-oil still makes sense somewhere.... Dealers also focus on profit optimization, their health, plays for them usually no role... Yes, it is dirt.

From a purely technical point of view, it is not difficult to cut amphetamine base before handing it over to the dealer who thinks he has a pure product.

chefkoch

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HgCl² would be better but Nitrate is fine as well...

You can even use elemental mercury to make aluminum amalgam, not only its salts.
For this you need to make the pH of the water acidic, 4-5 with HCL, then it also works with liquid mercury, but may take a little longer.

Selassi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
B-oil is streetslang for BMK

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
from B-oil to A-oil they just add formic acid 85%
and from A-oil to final product ( speedpaste ) they just add (methanol) & sulphuric acid 96%