• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Breaking Bad Public [US] BB community group on Messenger Element

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'm US based.
Midwest
From west coast, cali and seattle.
Living midwest now

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey Jesse jades, I'm in Oklahoma myself. It's nice to meet you man! What kinds of drugs do you use, make, or sell? What's your favorite drug?

View previous replies…

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That's actually where I have my limited success actually, but I powdered them then dissolved them in 90% isopropyl alcohol and filtered then evaded, then I washed the resulting crystals with 2 parts acetone before I trusted an attempt would be likely to succeed for sure. And even then I only got 1.5 grams of pseudo and an ultimate .7 grams of good old-school meth.... FRUSTRATING!

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Dude, you never tried mdma? I believe I answered you private message. if not send another one. we need to get you hooked up. everybody must try once in their lives. I had some in 92 and have been trying to get to making it since. I won't eat those pressed garbage pills people sell. whatever they are, they are not mdma. I gave up on pills. Last batch I did with pills was in 07 when I got popped. for making enough for my own use. I spent 20 bucks a week and made enough to last all week. my old lady was straight and didn't know I was doing it.
Lately the rage is p2p dope. when I started, that had just gone out of style and I always viewed it as the pinicle of manufacturing. along with mdma. so I got a kilo of bmk glycidate and a kilo of methylamine from China. figured it eventually. burned up a crapload before I started getting results. I had one 100gm batch return

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Like 2 ounces. the rest of them were terrible yeilds. I think I figured it out and would do better now. same thing with pmk gycidate. figured it out at the end. the shit is clean and pure

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Private message me and as long as you are willing to use escrow, we can work out something. if you just want a couple hits, I can press pure crystals. or a gram. asking price is set but I can add some extra if you order and write a review. I can send the gram that you buy plus a few full strength superman pressed pulls. full strength is 160 mg. I wouldn't take more. I prefer 120ish mg. but do a full dose occasionally. I can't walk very good on that much but I highly recommend trying it on high then cut back to what you like. also a person's tolerance goes way faster and higher than any other drug I've done. I don't take back to back days. if used everyday

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
GGoddammit. 3 times my typing disappeared on this glitch fucking app.
Pm me. I dint even remember what I wrote. def not trying to say it again

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hey,
I just saw we can't say where we have other forms of communication. I'm glad I saw it because I would have without thinking. I have my info on my ad. if you would like to talk without this interface. I will always require using escrow here on bb but hate the texting

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So let me see if I understand you correctly, you bought all those precursors and burned through the majority of them learning to make MDMA? And you believe you know what you are doing now and would have better results? You only had one successful synthesis? And that yielded a couple of ounces of good MDMA? Do I have that all right? Damn, I sound like Im being a dick when I read that back, but im really not! Just clarifying if I understood what you told me. I definately admire your determination and style! Dude, you are the man!

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Well, to be fair, I had no metric of what anything was supposed to look like or yield even. or if the precursors were correct. I have never seen mdp-2-p. I wasn't sure if I even had correct ketone.
Also never ran the mecuric chloride aluminum reaction. I expect to have batches not giving a good result while I figure out what works and doesn't work.
For all that matters, i never made nitric acid before. or set up a lab glass setup. when running REI dope, everything was diy. you can read literature for decades(and I have), but these reactions never go exactly like they are written. there are misinformation written into much of the old hive purposely to keep people who don't understand chemistry from being able to use the info. even strikes book had things backwards on which layer was organic.

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Expecting a synth to go according to textbook is not realistic. and when shit starts going sideways, knowing what to do to correct it takes experience.
For example...one account had you activating the aluminum then putting it into the boiling flask.....
Have you ever tried to stuff 54grams of aluminum foil that is rapidly getting hotter and is definitely still contaminated with mercury salt meaning you can't afford to rip a glove and get it on your skin stuffed though a neck of a 24/40 boiling flask? me either. nor does it cover that in the instructions. there are a million things that take just doing them to understand the process. I didn't realize that I wasn't letting it get hot enough for the first few. I wouldn't say I only had one foot batch. each one returned varying amounts of product.

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I know you were not trying to be a dick, and I don't know what your skill level is in chemistry. I have zero school. I've cooked meth off and on for 28 years. red phos and then lith. no experience with prope dope until now. there are a million little details not written into these accounts that we read. I ended up using milk jugs to burn it in. it allows for shaking it. and when I realized it's a bunch of methylamine3 escaping the reflux column, or what ended up being a reflux hose, I started plugging it up and letting it build pressure to recondense it still in the jugs it stays where it's needed.