• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Breaking Bad Public [US] BB community group on Messenger Element

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello there fellow US based BB members!!! How is everyone doing today? I'm curious to know who all is US based, so as you filter through here please take a moment of your time and say, "HELLO!!!.. It would be nice to gather a group of like-minded people whom I know are locals for messaging and even possible future collaboration on projects we may share an interest in! Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!!

Peace, love, and stay safe out there!

Pseudomicrogravity-

View previous replies…

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'm US based.
Midwest
From west coast, cali and seattle.
Living midwest now

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey Jesse jades, I'm in Oklahoma myself. It's nice to meet you man! What kinds of drugs do you use, make, or sell? What's your favorite drug?

View previous replies…

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Im an old speed freak. yes, we do exist. I been cooking meth off and on for about 32years. REI in 93ish in the bay area.
Lith dope in northern wash.
I love mdma. I was clean for 12 years recently and that included the 7 years I did on 10 for manufacturing.
What are you into?
I don't mind an occasional snort of opiates. Just not regularly. lately getting these 15 mg morphine pills. I throw them in water then pull a fake syringe out and either book or squirter in mouth and let it absorb

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm an old speed freak myself brother! Just started cooking again after about a 20 year hiatus. I've manufactured a lot of great math back in the day! I've never been in trouble for drugs, not even possession because I only manufactured for my own personal use and was always too afraid to start dealing drugs en mass. My freedom and right to carry around a firearm were always too important! I say I'm an old speed freak, I'm 49 years old and have used meth regularly since I was about 23 years old. I am also an avid opioid user and have been since about age 16. I have a medical condition which provided me access to large ammounts of chronic pain opioid medication since age 19. All that ended when the DEA wrote their dosage guideline of 100mg morphine equivalent per day though. I was stable for many years on around 300mg of Morphine equivalent per day, but when the doctors crash weaned me down to just 100mg per day, I quit going. I was a heroin addict for many many years, but recently have switched to the benzimadozole type opioids and I like them very much! I order around $300 worth of protonitazine per month for the last year or so. I just started up cooking again as I've mentioned, and I immediately ram into trouble extracting pseudoephedrine from the new cold pills. I guess nowadays in the US they add PH specific polymers that make it all but impossible to do an A/B acid extraction, which was allways my favorite way of preparing clean ephedrine for my cook. I put 20 boxes of the 96 count red 30mg pills in distilled water in a jug, lowered the ph by adding lye, then added a quart of heptane non-polar solvent, separated the solvent and gassed it...... And almost NOTHING! Then when I checked the contents of tge jug I found everything turned to jelly! I've had limited success with the 120mg timed release by grinding them up and dissolving them in isopropyl alcohol, then filtering and evaporating, then washing with acetone before using it to cook. But out of a box that should have 2.1 grams of pseudophed, I end up with about 1.5 grams after extraction, then get back around a gram after cooking with Red and iodine crystals in a test tube with a balloon over the top for use as a condenser. Sucks! What about you man, are you successful with the formulation of the cold pills out today in the US? Got any pointers for better yields in my extraction and overall yield in general? Nice to meet a like minded dude on here anyway! I'm glad we had the chance to be introduced! I can always use a new friend!

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oh! I just noticed that you are the same person I saw made and sold MDMA on BB! That's awesome brother! I actually came across your name in a different section and sent you a DM asking what kind of deal you could give me on a gram of your shit, if I promised to write you a thorough review? I have never had the opportunity to try mdma bro, but have always wanted to! Just no local source for it in the circles I ran in I guess. But anyway, quote me a good price and I will order now and leave an in depth review of your product once it arrives!

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't mention that I was raised west coast as well! Born in Oregon, raised in Marysville, NorCal, and moved down to Oklahoma and bought myself some property about 10 years ago. So I bet we have a lot of the same experiences and attitudes!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Wal-fed is where it's at these days, Sudafed 12 hour, the generic form. They look like an acetaminophen, oblong and white and 120mg, 20 count. They have nothing nefarious in them. Pseudo, starch. And glaze

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hey,
I just saw we can't say where we have other forms of communication. I'm glad I saw it because I would have without thinking. I have my info on my ad. if you would like to talk without this interface. I will always require using escrow here on bb but hate the texting

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So let me see if I understand you correctly, you bought all those precursors and burned through the majority of them learning to make MDMA? And you believe you know what you are doing now and would have better results? You only had one successful synthesis? And that yielded a couple of ounces of good MDMA? Do I have that all right? Damn, I sound like Im being a dick when I read that back, but im really not! Just clarifying if I understood what you told me. I definately admire your determination and style! Dude, you are the man!

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
can anyone dumb this down for me. What's the purpose of messenger element?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I use it for chatting

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Like its a completely separate app outside of the bb site? I take it that it encrypted and secure? I tried and few weeks ago to set it up, got a whole bunch of errors and gave up. I'm just wondering if worth my time

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I had issues too. I think lots of people do.

So I will say it's not as active as the forum. If you can set it up awesome, but idk how much your missing if you don't. I don't think it's really a big deal

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I need help and advice regarding opsec in us.
I have an ad on here selling mdma. I had somebody reach out asking to buy a couple grams. what are the chances we got feds trying to actively get us?
He said he wouldn't use bbgate escrow becaue its a Scam. said he will use a different onion escrow. I told him to find one and sent me info on escrow.com.
To use that escrow, I need to register and they want info. like legit real info. pic of licence, bank account, social security number....
As I'm writing this. I am realizing what it sounds like he most likely is a fed and setting me up. of course an escrow company will cooperate with LE. I guess I don't need advice except to tell me if I am right in my thinking

View previous replies…

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You are right. Don't use that escrow. There are others. I will have to look though. Fairtrade was my favorite but idk their status right now

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If anyone thinks our escrow system is a scam, please leave the forum. If someone writes that our escrow system is a scam, tell me who and where and I will ban them immediately.

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I got it figured out. it was just a misunderstanding. or it's a fed working an investigation. whatever it is, I will not break anonymity and that is what this great site does for us. in fact, I am insisting on continuing to use escrow here even after a customer is proven to be trusted. no matter what, the fee for escrow goes to bbgate. Right? until I get enough sales rolling in to actually donate to the site what I can do is continue the support through escrow. as for the whole scam thing I can give the link he provided if anyone is interested. it's some site that says it has a list of every onion website that is a scam. bbgate is listed, he address is a dead link and the scam part says forum scam. wtf is a forum scam? I'm convinced he is a real buyer and intended to do the deal through that escrow company. the disconnecting we had was he had been scammed multiple times trying to buy. I had the same experience so I understand. The other half of or disconnect is I'm not sure if he is dea or fbi or whatever. maybe he is. if he is it would be a long term part of an investigation. I'm quite sure several countries task forces are doing investigations. anybody that thinks we are under the radar is fooling themselves. so, what difference does it make?. as long as I am keeping strict opsec, I am as good as I will get whether this one is a fed or not. the answer was to just send him a gram. quality of product is outstanding. if he is a buyer and scared of getting ripped off, he will make sure I get paid to continue to have access. and I can direct the payment hopefully through escrow here. I understand a little more about opsec and what to do with money. it needs to transfer and change into monero then back into a usable crypto. at that point I can move to personal account. I'm hoping the admins here will allow me to use escrow even though shipment has been completed. that definitely would be safest. also I can leave money here to transfer to China vendor to obtain more raw materials. win win. I spent the time explaining the system here and he understood. the explanation was a convoluted explanation of the process we use for escrow and I don't believe I have ever seen an unhappy customer that used escrow. plenty of crying batches that thought saving 5 percent was a good idea. then come cry about somebody ripping them off. lol. I'm fed up with hearing that same old shit and intend to tell everyone reporting a scam that they scammed themselves. I, for one appreciate this site, the escrow and especially our hard working admins. there is rarely much of a time lag between needing input from an admin and getting results. they seem to always be availible. I want to keep my vendor status going and get trusted vendor status. I know my product is on point and if I can hit my goal for repeat buyers, I will have a nice side hustle.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Just to be clear I don't recommend an escrow that requires kyc like whatever you found on escrow.com. I am not talking about bbgate