Research Chemicals Testing Squad

FalteHD

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey there, i would be really interested to BE a Tester for all Kind of substances, Personally i Like Most Pyros, Opiates and Dissos. I am from Tirol in Austria. I think Not so many people from my country are Testers so i would Like to be one.

I Hope for a positive awnser!
Yours FalteHD

RegulierTier

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'd like to become a member of the RC testing squad.
I'm using drugs since over 15 years and I have tested many different RC's. I love to try new things, making other experiences.

• What kind of substance do you want to try?
    • I'd like to try stimulants like different cathinones or amphetamines
    • I would also like to try all types of psychedelics and dissociatives
    • And I totaly love opioids and benzos
  • Do you have an idea of the substance you want to test?
    • I'm totaly want to try n-ethylehexedrone and 3-mmc
    • On psychedelics and dissociatives I would love to try 2C-I or DOB but other tryptamines and phenethlyamines, too. What I'm looking or a long time is MXE or MXE-derivatives.
  • What country will it be shipped to?
    • To germany

freewayx

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
im looking for some form of 2ci and any type of benzo

jai86

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm in Canada and I'll gladly test anything and give ny honest review. I'm an adventurous 30 year old sexy lady with lots of time on my hands. My go to treat every once in awhile is coloured heroin but I'm down for trying new things also. Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day! ❤

TheMapleSyrup

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I live in Canada, am in my 60's, have been using RC's and conventional drugs for my whole adult life, and keep a log detailing dose and experience. Apart from my subjective opinion I can also provide free professional FTIR testing for purity. I would like to test cathinones - esp 4-MMC and 3-MMC, amphetamines (any), the 6APB family, benzos, and dissos, esp MXE or anything claiming to be like MXE. RoAs tend to be oral or boofing, but I will IM Ketamine and anything else that it is safe to IM. I'm retired, and a careful and responsible user who always uses an accurate scale. and I have never been addicted and highly doubt I ever will be. I just like having fun, and dislike alcohol.

Stars and sea

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I am in the United States. I want to try mdma, ketamine, and methamphetamine. I am very interested in these 3 products.

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Is it this thread still valid?

Rc scene

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Glitch is the best,we wheiting new batch to test !

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I agree with you mate 💯 for Glitchy
Hope i will try new batch and become member of testing squad 🤠

Opioidreporter01

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Id like to test new and old opiate and opioids and or benzimidozoles and Benzodiazepines!

Mousse

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,
I'll liked to bé a tester membre...i'm Come from France...i want to try cathinone, ketamin like, cocain liké stuff, opioïd stuff....
Many thanks...best regardz

Gab

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is this RC tester and the free sample post the same? coz I already DM for free sample and I want also to apply as tester if possible 😉

Frankstone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey Glitchy is this there one place free in thoose ,,job offer section'' ? I Would do this like Mark Brownstein, an American living in Hong Kong, has an unusual job. He seeks out unknown or long-forgotten foods and ingredients to offer to top chefs around the world. The documentary series accompanies the professional taste hunter to India, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam and follows him to megacities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Shanghai, where he tests his finds, refines them and sells them to expensive restaurants.

Recommendations for Gourmets.🧐🥴🤯🤩🥳😜.

My Section is Upper's and Opiates maybe some Tryptamines.

Feel free to contact me,the first review goes down like melting butter i swear mate.

Kind Regards,Frankstone.

Last edited:

Rc scene

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, to all who contribute and help on the forum here, and a special shout out to Glitch guy who works tirelessly to make free samples fly all over the planet. Once again he delighted me with a new batch of 4mmc, and only who has tried it will tell the difference, Long live and cheers to guide us in the days to come too.Stealth and security on this product was super clever!I was going to throw away the markers for a bit but again my boy Glitch made me happy and told me where they were!lol.
Thank you for making our days more cheerful!

4mmc e and It's definitely worth it, whoever wants Glitchi will be his guide in his psychedelic adventures. By the way, it's super popular in Russia, and they call it "the champagne of the Russian elite".
Let's have fun responsibly!

Mousse

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi. I'm

Mousse

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, i'm from France.....i liké to test meow meow, methedrine,....best regardz

Lsd1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi komme aus Germany möchte Meth testen Lg

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey, i am also interested in participating in testing.

I have hundreds of grams of stimulants on my account, did all kinds of drugs and still do.

I write honest reviews for vendors, you can check my profile for my list of substances taken.

What kind of substance do you want to try?

I do everything really, the most experience i have is with 4-mmc/3-mmc, i would really love to try 2-mmc, i have a good comparison and i'm not that kind of person to whine about it not being like 4-mmc. If it works good and isn't 3cmc, i like it!

Psychedelics, especially dissociatives, opioids and benzos.

Do you have an idea of the substance you want to test?

Yes, from stimulants - 3mmc and 2mmc, i have only done once 3mmc and didnt really get the full picture of it, benzo furys interest me as well because i don't really like MDMA

Opioids
- O-DSMT, Heroin, Kratom, Oxy's, Morphine or anything similar

Benzos
, anything. Even RCs

Dissos - ketamine or MXE or other derivatives

Psychedelics - i wanted to try DOM, or it's derivatives/analogs

What country will it be shipped to?

Polanddddd ;)

If your product is good, you will have a great review ;)

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i hope this squad will cast in new version of Suicide Squad