• The BB team is looking for employees, who are ready to work with mephedrone, amphetamine, methamphetamine and other substances.
    High wage! Stable job.

Requirements:

• Make a minimum deposit of 50 EUR
    • Receive a batch of goods (from 25 g and more, depending on the deposit)
    • Pack the goods in bags (1-2g) and hide them in safe places in your city.

We going to do the rest work! As soon as the goods are sold, you'll get money for each successfully sold package!

Relevant for all EU countries and UK

Synthesis of synthetic cathinones

Reaction score
The chemical synthesis of cathinones is facile and usually follows a two-step process. Typically, the initial synthesis is of an α-bromoketone (from the prerequisite arylketone) followed by a nucleophilic substitution with an appropriate amine to give the corresponding freebase of the cathinone. Due to the instability of the free- base, the cathinones are conveniently isolated as their corresponding hydrochloride or hydrobromide salts. This method could be adapted for the synthesis of a wide range of cathinones as shown in spoilers.
Ephedrone (CAS: 5650-44-2, C10H13NOH, 2-(methylamino)-1-phenylpropan-1-one, methcathinone, MetCat) is a short-acting stimulant that produces effects similar to those from chewing the leaves of the Khat plant. The precursor is propiophenone CAS: 93-55-0.
Sun0ryVeNL
Flephedrone (CAS: 7598-35-7, C10H13ClFNO, 1-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one, 4-fluoromethcathinone or 4-FMC) is a central nervous system stimulant belonging to the amphetamines and cathinones class. The precursor is 4'-fluoropropiophenone CAS: 456-03-1.
Cy4nDus9IP
Mephedrone (CAS: 1189805-46-6, C11H15NO, 1-Propanone, 2-(methylamino)-1-(4-methylphenyl)-, 2-(Methylamino)-1-(4-methylphenyl)-1-propanone, 2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropane-1-one, 4MMC, Meow meow, meph). Euphoretic, is widespread. Its effects have been compared to those of cocaine, methamphetamine and ecstasy. Precursor: 4'-Methylpropiophenone (CAS: 5337-93-9).
Example: http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhn...-mephedrone-bromination-in-dichormethane.227/
Methedrone (CAS:530-54-1, C11H15NO2, para-methoxymethcathinone, 4-methoxymethcathinone, bk-PMMA, PMMC, methoxyphedrine, 4-MeOMC). A substance in the class of amphetamines and cathinones. Chemically, methedrone is closely related to para-methoxymethamphetamine (PMMA), methylone and mephedrone. Precursor: 4'-Methoxypropiophenone (CAS: 121-97-1).
XDmLK0NY6Z
Methylone (CAS:186028-79-5, C11H13NO3, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylcathinone, MDMC, βk-MDMA, M1). Methylone is a substituted cathinone analogue of MDMA and a 3,4-methylenedioxy analogue of methcathinone. The only structural difference between methylone and MDMA is the substitution of 2 hydrogen atoms for 1 oxygen atom in the β-position of the phenethylamine nucleus, forming a ketone group. The effects may be superior to MDMA. Precursor: 3,4-methylenedioxypropiophenone (CAS: 28281-49-4).
Example:
α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone (CAS: 14530-33-7, C15H21NO, α-pyrrolidinovalerophenone, α-PVP, O-2387, β-keto-prolintane, prolintanone, or desmethylpyrovalerone) is a synthetic stimulant of the cathinone class. Precursor: valerophenone (CAS: 1009-14-9).
YkLHsvBdhO
MDPV (CAS: 687603-66-3, C16H21NO3, 3,4-Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, methylenedioxypyrovalerone) acts as a powerful stimulant and causes effects similar to those of cocaine, methylphenidate and amphetamines. Causes irresistible craving for repeated taking. Typical doses range from 5-20 mg.
RVmbiTB394
As can be seen from the diagrams above, the synthesis of cathinones is simple. The production of large amounts is quite easy to arrange, so they come out cheap to produce.

Attachments

• lQs6wi2143.png
    lQs6wi2143.png
    19 KB · Views: 1,219
  • O4zCWZR2e1.png
    O4zCWZR2e1.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,251
Last edited by a moderator:

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
The class of methcathinones is the most promising direction in the modern drug market. The simplicity of synthesis opens up limitless possibilities for production in artisanal conditions, and the pharmacological activity of some variants, such as mephedrone, is simply amazing. All methcatinons are synthesized by one method. Choosing the necessary primary source - propiophenone, you can get substances of different properties.

Synthesis is easily scalable, unlike amphetamines. The availability and cheapness of the primary source makes the cost of the final product fantastically low. The average price of 4-methylpropiophenone in China is $50 per kilogram. With all the other costs for reagents, you can achieve a cost of $ 150-200 per kilogram of finished mephedrone in crystals. In the days of the legality of designer drugs, it was possible to produce a substance from the methcathinone class legal for one's country without changing the synthesis technology. Now it is possible only in Africa that loopholes in the laws remain, but in most civilized countries all metcathinons are banned.

But reagents for synthesis are legal, and even if some propiophenons are banned, you can always slightly modify the substance produced, for example: 4-MMC can be replaced with 3-MMC by replacing 4-methylpropiophenone to 3-methylpropiophenone. Or replacing 4-MMC with 4-FMC, replacing primary 4-methylpropiophenone to 4-fluoropropionphenone. In addition to changing the position of the benzene ring substituents, longer chains, such as butyrophenone or valerophenone, can be used. The latter has other properties, and is well suited for the synthesis of pyrrovalerones: a-PVP and MDPV.

If you have difficulty buying methylamine to synthesize mephedrone, then this problem can be circumvented by using legal ethylamine to produce 4-EMC, a substance with a very similar euphoric effect. In fact, from the class of methcathinones, it is possible to synthesize any substances in action, based on the availability of reagents and market needs: euphoretics and stimulants for every taste, from soft fluoromethcatinones to very hard a-PVP.

Such simplicity of synthesis and availability of reagents open up huge opportunities for capturing the market - competition with classic substances: cocaine, methamphetamine and MDMA, which are much more difficult to produce.

It is important to note one useful physical property of methcathinones - the ease of obtaining crystals. Hydrochlorides are well crystallized, as well as hydrobromides.

I have been producing various methcathinones for 15 years, many of which I have biotested personally for research purposes. If anyone has questions about synthesis, the choice of substance, the availability of reagents, then I will gladly share my experience.

View previous replies…

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The class of methcathinones is the most promising direction in the modern drug market. The simplicity of synthesis opens up limitless possibilities for production in artisanal conditions, and the pharmacological activity of some variants, such as mephedrone, is simply amazing. All methcatinons are synthesized by one method. Choosing the necessary primary source - propiophenone, you can get substances of different properties.

Synthesis is easily scalable, unlike amphetamines. The availability and cheapness of the primary source makes the cost of the final product fantastically low. The average price of 4-methylpropiophenone in China is $50 per kilogram. With all the other costs for reagents, you can achieve a cost of $ 150-200 per kilogram of finished mephedrone in crystals. In the days of the legality of designer drugs, it was possible to produce a substance from the methcathinone class legal for one's country without changing the synthesis technology. Now it is possible only in Africa that loopholes in the laws remain, but in most civilized countries all metcathinons are banned.

But reagents for synthesis are legal, and even if some propiophenons are banned, you can always slightly modify the substance produced, for example: 4-MMC can be replaced with 3-MMC by replacing 4-methylpropiophenone to 3-methylpropiophenone. Or replacing 4-MMC with 4-FMC, replacing primary 4-methylpropiophenone to 4-fluoropropionphenone. In addition to changing the position of the benzene ring substituents, longer chains, such as butyrophenone or valerophenone, can be used. The latter has other properties, and is well suited for the synthesis of pyrrovalerones: a-PVP and MDPV.

If you have difficulty buying methylamine to synthesize mephedrone, then this problem can be circumvented by using legal ethylamine to produce 4-EMC, a substance with a very similar euphoric effect. In fact, from the class of methcathinones, it is possible to synthesize any substances in action, based on the availability of reagents and market needs: euphoretics and stimulants for every taste, from soft fluoromethcatinones to very hard a-PVP.

Such simplicity of synthesis and availability of reagents open up huge opportunities for capturing the market - competition with classic substances: cocaine, methamphetamine and MDMA, which are much more difficult to produce.

It is important to note one useful physical property of methcathinones - the ease of obtaining crystals. Hydrochlorides are well crystallized, as well as hydrobromides.

I have been producing various methcathinones for 15 years, many of which I have biotested personally for research purposes. If anyone has questions about synthesis, the choice of substance, the availability of reagents, then I will gladly share my experience.
HIGGS BOSSONIn your opinion what do you think is currently the main reason inroads haven't been made yet? This seems such a fertile field but it seems to mostly lay fallow. Few seem to be going out and making money with these things directly rather than the roundabout way of selling it as something else. Which I have my own thoughts about but that isn't really relevant here.

Personally? I think it's the lack of cool names and delivery forms. What you'd need would be very particular ways for your substances to look. Get a custom die, do printed sachets, SOMETHING that makes partygoers remember it.

plancklong

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONWhat properties would the compound made with 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone and pyrrolidine (instead of methylamine for 4-mmc) have?

thevines2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONI wish most were still around, 3-mmc,4-mmc,4-mec, 4-emc cocktail I made for My head like 8years ago maybe, was stellar as could be, 30%4mmc, 30%4mec,20% 3mmc, 20% 4emc I had batches of like 5-10g of each stashed in great conditions for couple years while I collected some rcs. But gotta say 50mg bk-mdma,50mg bk-mdea, 50-60mg the 4mmc blend, me and 3 other people that basically begged when hearing the combo, Def other than 60mg bk-mdma 60mg bk-mdea 70mg 4-fa cocktail hands down closest to mdma honestly better, the methylone ethylone and 4x 4m related blend I liked more was like fireeeeee coke and mdma bad a baby and then that came out better lol
I'd love to see 4mec or 4emc over 3cmc synths

a.hatam

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONbro i have question of a-pvp
What could i replace Valerophenone with?

plancklong

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONI am currently in the process of making mephedrone. I have made 4 small batches. From them all I recovered nice white or off-white product, the amounts of which lined up with the expected yields.

The problem is that none of it is active! I have snorted several 100mg lines and ingested up to a gram of each. But nothing! The precursors were sent to me; 1 kg of 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone, and 2 1-liter jars of 40% methylamine in water.

Have you ever run into anything like this?

antrax

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am currently in the process of making mephedrone. I have made 4 small batches. From them all I recovered nice white or off-white product, the amounts of which lined up with the expected yields.

The problem is that none of it is active! I have snorted several 100mg lines and ingested up to a gram of each. But nothing! The precursors were sent to me; 1 kg of 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone, and 2 1-liter jars of 40% methylamine in water.

Have you ever run into anything like this?
plancklongYou may need to recrystallize the 4-MMC HCl to remove impurities and purify the product to make it more potent.

antrax

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSON
Xjqe8pvN0T
I have synthesized bk-MDMA following the synthesis route shared by the user @Acidosis from the precursor CAS 52190-28-0, after obtaining the HCl of bk-MDMA (a fine white powder that shines) I recrystallized said HCl of bk-MDMA with deionized water and I let it sit for several days in the open air with a transparent plastic tupperware, the problem is that I get brown or orange crystals and that means that they contain impurities, my goal is to obtain larger and purer crystals and that they are transparent (but I still don't know how).

Attachments

• HtQImhDjuq.jpeg
    HtQImhDjuq.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 226
  • VuIfrmKEgn.jpeg
    VuIfrmKEgn.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 231

Hans-Dietrich

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There are still not enough combinations where pyrrolidine instead of methylamine and vice versa.

Montecristo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONWould be interesting to see a good starting point for mephedrone via methylamine.
Thanks!

BHBlueberry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I don't know if you already noticed but cocaine is also a ketone but with the enormous tail ;)

Cotton Jerzy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Can you you elaborate on this? I'm intrigued.
Cotton JerzyHe's referring to the oyl moiety the double bonded oxygen between the benzoyl and the tropane. He was erroneous on his statement because a ketone has a structure that is C(=O)C , ( an oxygen double bonded to 2 carbons) but that group in cocaine is C(=O)OC, an Ester
OVE1IW2bUF

vig212

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONPlease share easiest method of making mephedrone using HBr instead of bromine

Reaction score
Please share easiest method of making mephedrone using HBr instead of bromine
vig212

vig212

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONPlease help with detailed process for making mephedrone

Corochkin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

HIGGS BOSSONdear HIGGS BOSSON! I am very interested in the question, what kind of good drugs can be created from 4-methylbutyrophenone? there is also access to methylamine, ethylamine, pyrolidin and other related reagents. And which steps do you need to go through for these substances? thanks in advance for help

Zetetic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen!
Can anyone tell me what can be obtained from this reagent?

(2-Bromopropyl)benzene; 2-Bromo-1-phenylpropane; 2-Bromopropylbenzene; 1-Phenyl-2-bromopropane; (±)-2-Bromo-1-phenylpropane; 1-Bromo-1-methyl-2-phenylethane; Benzene, (2-bromopropyl)-;

Description and appearance:
2-Bromopropylbenzene is an organic chemical compound of the arene class (aromatic compound). Represents transparent liquid substance, from colorless to light yellow or to light brown color. The substance is obtained (by halogenation of arenes) during the reaction of propylbenzene with bromine in the presence of an aluminum chloride catalyst. And also by synthesis from allylbenzene or benzylmethylcarbinol.

Application area:
In organic synthesis as an intermediate for the production of other chemicals.
In chemical laboratories as a laboratory reagent.

Any ideas please!!!

Attachments

• w4T8gctiLy.jpeg
    w4T8gctiLy.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 257

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen!

(2-Bromopropyl)benzene; 2-Bromo-1-phenylpropane; 2-Bromopropylbenzene; 1-Phenyl-2-bromopropane; (±)-2-Bromo-1-phenylpropane; 1-Bromo-1-methyl-2-phenylethane; Benzene, (2-bromopropyl)-;

2-Bromopropylbenzene is an organic chemical compound of the arene class (aromatic compound). Represents transparent liquid substance, from colorless to light yellow or to light brown color. The substance is obtained (by halogenation of arenes) during the reaction of propylbenzene with bromine in the presence of an aluminum chloride catalyst. And also by synthesis from allylbenzene or benzylmethylcarbinol.

Application area:

Any ideas please!!!
ZeteticYou just have to swap that bromide for an amine

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen!

Application area:

Any ideas please!!!
ZeteticFrom this reagent, a-methylfentanyl can be obtained.
This precursor is not that easy to make.
You can also produce amphetamines.

Zetetic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
From this reagent, a-methylfentanyl can be obtained.
This precursor is not that easy to make.
You can also produce amphetamines.
Hank SchraderThank you for responding to my question
And could you suggest a way to get amphetamine here?
Don't take it as arrogance.
Deal in is that this reagent have us freely is on sale. also have (2-Iodopropyl)benzene, 2-Iodopropylbenzene

Zetetic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you for responding to my question
And could you suggest a way to get amphetamine here?
Don't take it as arrogance.
Deal in is that this reagent have us freely is on sale. also have (2-Iodopropyl)benzene, 2-Iodopropylbenzene
ZeteticIn my amateurish opinion, it seems that everything is simple here. add methylamine and that's it. exactly what is needed! )))
But I understand that it would be too easy.

It's a branch of cathinones, not amphetamine. Sorry, I'm inexperienced in forums.

Last edited:

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
In my amateurish opinion, it seems that everything is simple here. add methylamine and that's it. exactly what is needed! )))
But I understand that it would be too easy.

It's a branch of cathinones, not amphetamine. Sorry, I'm inexperienced in forums.
ZeteticIt's not a cathionone, they are ketones and have a double bond oxygen on the alpha carbon and are represented by "-one" which is own not one phenyl-pentan-1-one for instance. So for the chemical in the OP, that bromine is replaced by an nh2-ch3 and it is methamphetamine Nh2Ch3 is methylamine

cyclic-ozone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
With regards to lack of methylamine, In canada and USA (presummably other places) nitromethane is commonly available in fuel mixes for rc cars the reduction of nitromethane to methylamine is possible in a few different ways and in some cases it is simply reduced insitu.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.