• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

The Big List of Excuses- legal uses for chemicals

nomad

Reaction score
Bit of an easy one, but I have to add it:

Lye - You're making soap.

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Bit of an easy one, but I have to add it:

Lye - You're making soap.
Seems like making soap is our easiest excuse for so much, also for some lab equipment

MadHatter

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, the legal uses doesn't have to be civilian uses, it can also be a believable hobbyist project, like producing glow-in-the-dark paint or synthesizing some harmless pharmaceutical or dye. I mean, if you have a fume hood in your garage with various chemicals in the shelves, there's no point in claiming you're making industrial-type solvents.

NarwhalFucker419

Reaction score
Would I need an excuse to order 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde to the US or is that relatively safe? Or am I better off synthing it myself from something else?

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, the legal uses doesn't have to be civilian uses, it can also be a believable hobbyist project, like producing glow-in-the-dark paint or synthesizing some harmless pharmaceutical or dye. I mean, if you have a fume hood in your garage with various chemicals in the shelves, there's no point in claiming you're making industrial-type solvents.
What chemicals can be used for glow-in-the-dark paint? That sounds like a great excuse :)

MadHatter

Solutions
Reaction score
What chemicals can be used for glow-in-the-dark paint? That sounds like a great excuse :)

NileRed naturally has a video about it. Lots of good chemicals needed.

But I really need a good hobby chemist excuse for nitroethane and nitromethane. Anyone?

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
NileRed naturally has a video about it. Lots of good chemicals needed.

But I really need a good hobby chemist excuse for nitroethane and nitromethane. Anyone?
I know that it is used in the nail polish remover used by nail studios.

I do know that nail studios can order it without needing to worry.

Or was it nail colours? Definitely nail studio related! Maybe that helps when looking something up on the internet

MadHatter

Solutions
Reaction score
I know that it is used in the nail polish remover used by nail studios.

I do know that nail studios can order it without needing to worry.

Or was it nail colours? Definitely nail studio related! Maybe that helps when looking something up on the internet
Ops. I don't own a nail studio :).
No, I was more thinking of hobbyist excuses. Like: "Oh, I'm a hobby chemist and I'm trying to make *some legal substance that requires nitroethane to be synthesised*". And I mean small amounts of nitroethane, not vats of it. There's no believable excuse for large scale orders.

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
No, I was more thinking of hobbyist excuses. Like: "Oh, I'm a hobby chemist and I'm trying to make *some legal substance that requires nitroethane to be synthesised*". And I mean small amounts of nitroethane, not vats of it. There's no believable excuse for large scale orders.
Haha yeah right :D Well, maybe you're a cross dresser and..?? No kidding..

Nitromethane is used for racing cars, I bet it can be used for remote controlled racing cars too!! Sounds pretty hobbyist to me..

NarwhalFucker419

Reaction score
I know for nail studios it's used for cleaning nail brushes, idk if it could apply to other kinds of brushes if you maybe have a few old paint brushes you've been wanting to clean up?

HairyPoppins

Reaction score
Ethanol. 190 proof everclear for making jungle juice. This one is a given though.
Nitrates. gun powder or fertilizer
sodium hydroxide,sulfuric acid. drain cleaner

dj_lord

Reaction score
Sorry if i write this in the wrong area... But I have a question. In February 2022 I was driving and used some shit that we have in Romania. I was stoped by police and asked to do a saliva drog test. They have used the device called DRUG TEST. They said it shows amphetamhine. So they took me to hospital for a urina test. I have found POSITIV for AMPHETAMINE and METHAMPHETAMINE. Now all I want to ask you guys, is to help me... Is there any over the counter free or prescribed thing that could give a false pozitive for this 2 ? ATM im in Romania but .ONION markets sale prescribed papers... I just need a bit of HELP...
Take care all be safe and not last be SMART and don`t drive

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry if i write this in the wrong area... But I have a question. In February 2022 I was driving and used some shit that we have in Romania. I was stoped by police and asked to do a saliva drog test. They have used the device called DRUG TEST. They said it shows amphetamhine. So they took me to hospital for a urina test. I have found POSITIV for AMPHETAMINE and METHAMPHETAMINE. Now all I want to ask you guys, is to help me... Is there any over the counter free or prescribed thing that could give a false pozitive for this 2 ? ATM im in Romania but .ONION markets sale prescribed papers... I just need a bit of HELP...
Take care all be safe and not last be SMART and don`t drive
Hey there :)

I think with your topic it would be better in a seperate post so you can make sure that you reach all potential users who might be able to help.

Anyway, what did you took before? Do I understand you correctly that you didn't took amphetamine or methamphetamine but it showed positive?
In this case, products can always be laced with cut and this cut can also be other drugs.

What I know is that you should not have done the urine test in the first place..the problem with these tests is their accuracy, so blood tests are always best as they show better and more exact values. Especially when getting tested by the police, always consult your lawyer before to make sure everything is handled correctly.