• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

What exchanges do you use?

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
You can buy monero/bitcoin via cash by mail on agoradesk. Onions and pgp available on darknetlive.com
I can't find the onion on darknetlive.

How are the rates there for cash to crypto?

eps0n

Reaction score
I can't find the onion on darknetlive.

How are the rates there for cash to crypto?

rates for btc are not good, but I recommend switching to monero completely anyway

for monero:

144.65 EUR / XMR

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score

rates for btc are not good, but I recommend switching to monero completely anyway

for monero:

144.65 EUR / XMR
Damn, that's indeed an amazing price!
Thanks for sending the link, I'll check it out

banister

Reaction score
Western Union supposedly has enabled the ability to buy and sell or send crypto or something like that? I am checking it out right now. Seems like the best option to clean coins into fiat and visa versa.

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Western Union supposedly has enabled the ability to buy and sell or send crypto or something like that? I am checking it out right now. Seems like the best option to clean coins into fiat and visa versa.
A feedback and review of the whole process on the forum would be highly appreciated

HairyPoppins

Reaction score
I use uphold to buy then i use a nano as soon as funds are released, and i definitely don't like that part.
Its pretty obvious that governments are doing they're normal shady operations to get everything regulated! too bad people don't realize alot of these exchanges are setup to fail

banister

Reaction score
A feedback and review of the whole process on the forum would be highly appreciated

I am going to make an attempt within the next 30 days to see how it works and if it is worth it.
If the fees are right, it may be a newer way to launder funds, sending them to oneself at another WU location, only needing a code to retrieve the money, no ID.
Maybe, I will update thoroughly soon.

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
I am going to make an attempt within the next 30 days to see how it works and if it is worth it.
If the fees are right, it may be a newer way to launder funds, sending them to oneself at another WU location, only needing a code to retrieve the money, no ID.
Maybe, I will update thoroughly soon.
Sounds good, good luck :)