Reaction score
Last edited:

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
My man,

First thing first, what are tou interested in synthesizing?

Amphetamine or Mephedrone?

Either way, if you go into the articles and read them, there is a list of required lab equipment for each synthesis and adapt there after.

Best regards

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My man,

First thing first, what are tou interested in synthesizing?

Amphetamine or Mephedrone?

Either way, if you go into the articles and read them, there is a list of required lab equipment for each synthesis and adapt there after.

Best regards
ImOutHi bro, both
Yeah im stupid, I didnt think about this way 😭

but stuff of vevor is good?

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Hi bro, both
Yeah im stupid, I didnt think about this way 😭

but stuff of vevor is good?
ymaaahHey,

Vevor is equipment for the "Jack of all trades" so to speak.

If you are looking into serious synthesizing and manufacturing the I would recommend you to buy real lab equipment, if you are doing it for fun, small scale, yeah sure Vevor will do the job.

Best regards

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey,

Vevor is equipment for the "Jack of all trades" so to speak.

If you are looking into serious synthesizing and manufacturing the I would recommend you to buy real lab equipment, if you are doing it for fun, small scale, yeah sure Vevor will do the job.

Best regards
ImOutyeah for small scale !

thanks bro

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
ymaaahFirst, as you have already been told in other publications, you should study the synthesis of each compound that you are going to want to synthesize well because I can guarantee that there are compounds like the ones you have named that even require expensive equipment or glassware, with a little ingenuity. and homemade tools you could manufacture cathinones and amphetamines. greetings and happy new year friend!!!.

m924

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
First, as you have already been told in other publications, you should study the synthesis of each compound that you are going to want to synthesize well because I can guarantee that there are compounds like the ones you have named that even require expensive equipment or glassware, with a little ingenuity. and homemade tools you could manufacture cathinones and amphetamines. greetings and happy new year friend!!!.
Acidosiswould you say it's an okay idea to make 3 or 4-mmc from the xmethyl bromoketone without proper lab equipment? Cuz i'm interested in trying that one day starting from that chemical, but dont want to spend too much money on the equipment as it'll be low scale anyways without the intention of making money from it

View previous replies…

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
would you say it's an okay idea to make 3 or 4-mmc from the xmethyl bromoketone without proper lab equipment? Cuz i'm interested in trying that one day starting from that chemical, but dont want to spend too much money on the equipment as it'll be low scale anyways without the intention of making money from it
m924I am convinced that you can synthesize 4 mmc or any cathinones without laboratory equipment, from my own experience I guarantee it.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
would you say it's an okay idea to make 3 or 4-mmc from the xmethyl bromoketone without proper lab equipment? Cuz i'm interested in trying that one day starting from that chemical, but dont want to spend too much money on the equipment as it'll be low scale anyways without the intention of making money from it
m924This is bkmdma and dont use any laboratorio thinks

Attachments

• IOya6S2RPC.jpg
    IOya6S2RPC.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 176

m924

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am convinced that you can synthesize 4 mmc or any cathinones without laboratory equipment, from my own experience I guarantee it.
AcidosisWhat things did u use for it? I'm intrested in synthesizing 4mmc

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
People are shitting on VEVOR as a company but truth be told it's not bad for the amateur. If you're starting out it is a bang for the buck. Just remember that there usually are some notably good reasons why more expensive lab gear costs more. Don't really expect to stop there. Expect to upgrade the inventory as you progress and you're good.

HairyPoppins

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
People are shitting on VEVOR as a company but truth be told it's not bad for the amateur. If you're starting out it is a bang for the buck. Just remember that there usually are some notably good reasons why more expensive lab gear costs more. Don't really expect to stop there. Expect to upgrade the inventory as you progress and you're good.
Never to sleepThey don't synth their own ketones ,acids, or alcohols. its good to learn how to do that, which is more than a reaction vessel, but do take advice from the og members. I wish i had this information when i first started. to be anonymous and safe for mostly!

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
They don't synth their own ketones ,acids, or alcohols. its good to learn how to do that, which is more than a reaction vessel, but do take advice from the og members. I wish i had this information when i first started. to be anonymous and safe for mostly!
HairyPoppinsExactly. Nobody does that when they're starting out. You learn as you go, you buy as you need.

Loki12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As you previously stated, you want to do small scale. Do yourself a favor then and stay off the radar for now then, do not buy your glass from European established chemical companies, do you even have a legit reason for doing so?

1. There is plenty of great quality, CHEAP laboratory glass from China. They have shipping from EU countries in some cases or expedited shipping processes where their packages are handled in bulk via an agreement with the platform that they sell on (think alibaba websites).
2. Source your chemicals from normal companies (there is a whole thread on excuses for chemicals, on OTC chemicals, find a company that specializes in for example cleaning inkheads on printers and order your isopropyl alcohol from them), buy tech-grade chemicals, purify them, it's a learning experience too, you learn new things about what you're working with.
3. Vevor is good enough, but don't buy from them directly I would say. They are Chinese too I believe, but they have most of their wares in EU warehouses connected to alibaba platform. Alibaba serves as a kind of escrow service. You don't need anything better for small scale reactions (sub 10L I would say), but expect Vevor to not have the best QC.
4. Ebay is your friend, both glass and for lab equipment. Liquidations, closing of laboratories, stuff goes on sale, you can buy dirt cheap.

Once you graduate and figure out the process for buying a 20L reaction vessel from a chemical company, you won't need to ask these questions, because you will already know the answers. By then you will also have spent a fuckload of money on different equipment and wish that you just bought the 20L reaction vessel right off the bat. But you will not regret the experience that you will gain along the way or the understanding of the equipment that you will need.

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As you previously stated, you want to do small scale. Do yourself a favor then and stay off the radar for now then, do not buy your glass from European established chemical companies, do you even have a legit reason for doing so?

1. There is plenty of great quality, CHEAP laboratory glass from China. They have shipping from EU countries in some cases or expedited shipping processes where their packages are handled in bulk via an agreement with the platform that they sell on (think alibaba websites).
2. Source your chemicals from normal companies (there is a whole thread on excuses for chemicals, on OTC chemicals, find a company that specializes in for example cleaning inkheads on printers and order your isopropyl alcohol from them), buy tech-grade chemicals, purify them, it's a learning experience too, you learn new things about what you're working with.
3. Vevor is good enough, but don't buy from them directly I would say. They are Chinese too I believe, but they have most of their wares in EU warehouses connected to alibaba platform. Alibaba serves as a kind of escrow service. You don't need anything better for small scale reactions (sub 10L I would say), but expect Vevor to not have the best QC.
4. Ebay is your friend, both glass and for lab equipment. Liquidations, closing of laboratories, stuff goes on sale, you can buy dirt cheap.

Once you graduate and figure out the process for buying a 20L reaction vessel from a chemical company, you won't need to ask these questions, because you will already know the answers. By then you will also have spent a fuckload of money on different equipment and wish that you just bought the 20L reaction vessel right off the bat. But you will not regret the experience that you will gain along the way or the understanding of the equipment that you will need.
Loki12I agree. You shouldn't buy from them directly. I've seen VEVOR equipment being sold on AliExpress for instance. When buying indirectly you at least have some assurance that in case it comes damaged or something you can create a dispute on the selling platform which gives you some leverage.

View previous replies…

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I agree. You shouldn't buy from them directly. I've seen VEVOR equipment being sold on AliExpress for instance. When buying indirectly you at least have some assurance that in case it comes damaged or something you can create a dispute on the selling platform which gives you some leverage.
Never to sleepHi Loki,

Why I cant buy stuff from UE source? It is too dangerous for me?

Okay I see, but when I mean small scale, I mean like 1g of final product, or even less (to learn basics skills ect)

Loki12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi Loki,

Why I cant buy stuff from UE source? It is too dangerous for me?

Okay I see, but when I mean small scale, I mean like 1g of final product, or even less (to learn basics skills ect)
ymaaahI never said you couldn't. I implied you most likely would be better off. It all depends on the risks that you are willing to take and how good your OPSEC is. If you have a registered, established company that could have legitimate uses for laboratory grade glassware, including 3-necked round-bottom-flasks, separatory funnels, buchner funnels, etc. and you feel confident buying all this stuff at once, then you do not need to ask these questions.
Just know that somebody could look at your purchase history and if that happens, you are at the very least going to have to explain yourself via telephone that you give when ordering.

It is one thing to buy yourself even a 5L round-bottom-flask and a distillation column, hell, I think my grandfather has a setup bigger than that, but nobody will look at 3-necked RBFs ever and think that you are just distilling sugar washes to make cheap alcohol x)
Buchner funnels, vacuum pumps, separatory funnels, these are not cheap things, unless you are a chemistry student with an expensive hobby or like I said, have a legit company where you are required to use this stuff, what is your reasoning for having them? You basically ordered enough stuff to outfit a small laboratory. Did you do this under your own name?

Most EU vendors keep records, you are not buying from a private individual, these are companies who have servers with customer data, where your purchase will appear after placement and be stored for god knows how long. Some EU vendors are required to (and some actually voluntarily) report suspicious orders to the police, you will still get your stuff, but you will most likely also be put on a watchlist or might even get a knock on your door, in a day maybe or maybe in 10 months, maybe your police department is too swamped or maybe they will monitor your purchases and let you dig a deeper hole. Do you know the laws surrounding manufacture of chemicals in your country? Have you visited any forums related to hobby chemistry, photography, explosives that exist in your country? I bet they do exist and I bet that they also have a section on local laws and regulations, maybe even you can find some stories of people involved in making flash rockets or doing black-white photography in their basement and getting a visit from the police...

You are in the EU, correct? Do you know what REACH is? Do you know which chemicals are considered precursors to explosives and which to narcotics? Are you aware that even NileRed (on youtube chemistry major, does educational videos) who lives in Canada, got a call from their federal police, because he bought too big of a funnel? He bought it on EBAY by the way... You think that Canadians give more fucks than our local police departments and Interpol? We have a whole group of countries who exchange this kind of information with one another and dedicate whole taskforces to hunting down clandestine laboratories.. when they come and see your dirty 3 necked flask along with precursors for amphetamine and 4mmc, you think they will care about your story about how you only synthesized a gram before they caught you? They will slap you with manufacture, the weight of the precursors and god knows what else.

I guess the point is, you are better off buying from China, because nobody there gives a fuck about what you are doing in Europe, the poor Chinamen just want to get their shit off and you can buy like 40 PCS of glassware for 1k euro, everything from condensors to funnels and shit, I believe even VEVOR has a set like that on dhgate or aliexpress or w/e and they already have it in a European warehouse most likely, so you will pay 1/4 the price and have to wait a couple extra days... seems like a bargain, right?
You should probably still avoid sending the package to your own home or to your own name, just to sleep safe.. I don't know how much experience you have, hence the long post, but you generally want to follow the rule "don't shit where you sleep/eat"...

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I never said you couldn't. I implied you most likely would be better off. It all depends on the risks that you are willing to take and how good your OPSEC is. If you have a registered, established company that could have legitimate uses for laboratory grade glassware, including 3-necked round-bottom-flasks, separatory funnels, buchner funnels, etc. and you feel confident buying all this stuff at once, then you do not need to ask these questions.
Just know that somebody could look at your purchase history and if that happens, you are at the very least going to have to explain yourself via telephone that you give when ordering.

It is one thing to buy yourself even a 5L round-bottom-flask and a distillation column, hell, I think my grandfather has a setup bigger than that, but nobody will look at 3-necked RBFs ever and think that you are just distilling sugar washes to make cheap alcohol x)
Buchner funnels, vacuum pumps, separatory funnels, these are not cheap things, unless you are a chemistry student with an expensive hobby or like I said, have a legit company where you are required to use this stuff, what is your reasoning for having them? You basically ordered enough stuff to outfit a small laboratory. Did you do this under your own name?

Most EU vendors keep records, you are not buying from a private individual, these are companies who have servers with customer data, where your purchase will appear after placement and be stored for god knows how long. Some EU vendors are required to (and some actually voluntarily) report suspicious orders to the police, you will still get your stuff, but you will most likely also be put on a watchlist or might even get a knock on your door, in a day maybe or maybe in 10 months, maybe your police department is too swamped or maybe they will monitor your purchases and let you dig a deeper hole. Do you know the laws surrounding manufacture of chemicals in your country? Have you visited any forums related to hobby chemistry, photography, explosives that exist in your country? I bet they do exist and I bet that they also have a section on local laws and regulations, maybe even you can find some stories of people involved in making flash rockets or doing black-white photography in their basement and getting a visit from the police...

You are in the EU, correct? Do you know what REACH is? Do you know which chemicals are considered precursors to explosives and which to narcotics? Are you aware that even NileRed (on youtube chemistry major, does educational videos) who lives in Canada, got a call from their federal police, because he bought too big of a funnel? He bought it on EBAY by the way... You think that Canadians give more fucks than our local police departments and Interpol? We have a whole group of countries who exchange this kind of information with one another and dedicate whole taskforces to hunting down clandestine laboratories.. when they come and see your dirty 3 necked flask along with precursors for amphetamine and 4mmc, you think they will care about your story about how you only synthesized a gram before they caught you? They will slap you with manufacture, the weight of the precursors and god knows what else.

I guess the point is, you are better off buying from China, because nobody there gives a fuck about what you are doing in Europe, the poor Chinamen just want to get their shit off and you can buy like 40 PCS of glassware for 1k euro, everything from condensors to funnels and shit, I believe even VEVOR has a set like that on dhgate or aliexpress or w/e and they already have it in a European warehouse most likely, so you will pay 1/4 the price and have to wait a couple extra days... seems like a bargain, right?
You should probably still avoid sending the package to your own home or to your own name, just to sleep safe.. I don't know how much experience you have, hence the long post, but you generally want to follow the rule "don't shit where you sleep/eat"...
Loki12Thanks for your message man

I didnt know that police was so attentive about purchase of material 😮

I will buy in China for sure, and I will ship into my post office, this is safe ?

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for your message man

I didnt know that police was so attentive about purchase of material 😮

I will buy in China for sure, and I will ship into my post office, this is safe ?
ymaaahI would say it doesn't get any safer. It's not like China is very cooperative with the outside governments.

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would say it doesn't get any safer. It's not like China is very cooperative with the outside governments.
Never to sleepOkay I see, so if I buy stuff from alibaba or aliexpress, obviously, I dont put my real address, I put the post office address but concerning my name? I dont take my passport to proove my identity because they know me so I cant change my name with a fake passport

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes, maybe you can get away with one order of a separatory funnel for example, but multiple ones that add up to a whole lab? You should not risk that.

You do not seem to have much experience in this kind of thing.. so let me tell you a small secret.. having Chinese "friends" in your WhatsApp could be your biggest asset.. these people sell fake clothing, fake jewelry, they will ship you chemicals as long as they know they won't get in trouble and that you're not an idiot, they will even fake customs invoices for you so that your reagents get through! Now making these connections, well, that's harder than it sounds... You could go an easy route too and start buying some fake clothing via a Chinese forwarder and see if they would let you order other stuff to their warehouse that you'd pay extra for.. I do not see why they wouldn't...
The Chinese are also controlled by their government, the people that I am talking about especially, they get their labs raided, their children Gucci sweatshops and their Apple Ipad farms dismantled and heavily fined by their government for a random law that gets passed or someone snitches on them.. You think they will receive a request from EU federal police and feel compelled to give them the name of a person who bought chemicals from them, letting them earn some money? They do not have to and EU can't do anything to make them, neither can they ask the Chinks to step in..

Are you able to receive mail under a "company name" to the P.O. Box? Do a little role-playing. Let's say you sell children's toys on eBay. Now get registered on eBay. Choose something that makes it obvious what you are doing without anyone having to look. BESTKIDSTOYS let's say.
Now when you receive mail from eBay to the P.O. place, explain you sell on eBay and you do not want your address to be public information. Simple and legitimate excuse. You bought something from your eBay account, so it came under that name. Simple.
Do sign up for some dropshipping sites though or even order via Aliexpress and put down "Returns BESTKIDSTOYS" as the name for one of the orders (something rather small). Sign up for some business-related magazines, maybe weekly/monthly catalogues from like COSTCO or WALMART for example, if you know what I mean... I bet baby ones you can find for free, maybe not about toys, but you can always explain that your "girlfriend" likes that magazine or your sister just had a baby... who cares, as long as you have a big smile on your face and you say hello, talk to the person handling the P.O. boxes and tell them have a nice day. Worst mistake I have ever seen is people just being impolite or acting so suspect that they'd call the cops on themselves if they've seen that shit.

If you are going to do something illegal, especially with you jumping right into manufacturing narcotics, you should learn to come up with stories like these on the fly. Never too much detail, but also you can never be caught without an explanation for what you are doing.
Loki12Concerning the shipping address, my post office knows me and I can ask them if they can change my name by a society that I can create for 1€ or I can ask them to change my name by another name and tell them its because I dont want to put my name on websites, they will accept I think (there is a post-it with my name and my phone number in the warehouse, if they receive a letter for me, they call me and I dont need to show my idendity card because they see my face a lot of time)

And for contact, I have two which one who is famous in the steroid market, they are the biggest reseller of steroid powder, gH etc (qingdao sigma chemical) and another contact who sell DNP, I can maybe ask them if they know a contact who can sell me stuff or smtg like that

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You will have to pay with a credit card on AliExpress but to your bank and the cops it only shows up as "AliExpress order" they can't see exactly what you ordered.

Then again they could write to AliExpress to tell them what you ordered but these Chinese companies they couldn't care less really. They probably won't even respond and by that point since you are being investigated anyways there really is nothing else to do. Cops will probably raid your home anyways and find all that glassware so there's no point in hiding facts which are obvious.

When that happens instead tell the law enforcement a legitimate reason for owning the glassware. Just look up the dozens of things you can do with it and the chemicals that you use and tell them you made that instead of whatever illegal drug.

Loki12 mentioned buying the glassware over WhatsApp. Personally I wouldn't go that route. First you can easily get scammed by those people, second cops will find the glassware at your place anyways and third it's insanely risky to even have WhatsApp installed on your phone in the first place. Nothing regarding the end-to-end encryption WhatsApp claims to have is true as far as I am concerned. The code is not open-source so nobody can verify or know whether WhatsApp's claims are true (spoiler alert they're not and they routinely cooperate with law enforcement). I would even go as far as to say that buying it off AliExpress is actually safer than using WhatsApp.

Now last but not least cops usually don't care all that much that you buy glassware. It's not a problem nor is it illegal. It becomes one when you are raided which like I say by that point you're screwed anyways.

My advice? Relax. I think you're good. Just order whatever you need from AliExpress or similar and you'll be fine. They don't and can't control every order from AliExpress and they never will be able to. It's not the glassware you should be concerned about it's the chemicals you use that raises eyebrows.

Good luck.
Never to sleepOkay but AliExpress, Alibaba or made-in-china? they are so similar..
It is so interesting wtf I didnt know it was so hard to buy chemistry stuff..
If you want to know, I am from France so idk if it changes for smtg?

StarWars

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
U dont need lab equipment to made 4mmc u need only glass bottel from vodka to made 4mmc

Loki12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
U dont need lab equipment to made 4mmc u need only glass bottel from vodka to made 4mmc
StarWars@StarWars

Yes, I believe this is also a valid point that OP should look at. If you are doing this to get money our friend, then you could honestly do without buying a lot of laboratory glade glass and just use whatever you have at your disposal. Spend the rest on reagents, so that you produce let's say 3 kilos of meth, you clean up, you stash those 3 kilos and sell them outright acting as a middleman for someone or you move them in let's say 6 smaller deals, as a middleman of course, always acting like you don't know shit about shit...

Now if chemistry is something that interests you and you want to learn more than one synthesis and actually become knowledgeable about a topic.. then however illegal manufacturing drugs is, it seems like you have chosen it as your hobby. So maybe take another approach and try to find a legitimate reason for having this stuff at your home.. make some luminol, write down the synthesis and store it for the police to find, put some metals in small jars and display them next to your three-necked-flask... and keep all your illegal shit like amphetamine precursors at another place across town.. you can learn small chemistry from legal things too and when you want to make that one gram of whatever, you can go get your reagents, complete the synthesis, clean up and have only the clean glassware and small amount of product.. just a weirdo with 2g of speed and a fascination with chemistry..

m924

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@StarWars

Yes, I believe this is also a valid point that OP should look at. If you are doing this to get money our friend, then you could honestly do without buying a lot of laboratory glade glass and just use whatever you have at your disposal. Spend the rest on reagents, so that you produce let's say 3 kilos of meth, you clean up, you stash those 3 kilos and sell them outright acting as a middleman for someone or you move them in let's say 6 smaller deals, as a middleman of course, always acting like you don't know shit about shit...

Now if chemistry is something that interests you and you want to learn more than one synthesis and actually become knowledgeable about a topic.. then however illegal manufacturing drugs is, it seems like you have chosen it as your hobby. So maybe take another approach and try to find a legitimate reason for having this stuff at your home.. make some luminol, write down the synthesis and store it for the police to find, put some metals in small jars and display them next to your three-necked-flask... and keep all your illegal shit like amphetamine precursors at another place across town.. you can learn small chemistry from legal things too and when you want to make that one gram of whatever, you can go get your reagents, complete the synthesis, clean up and have only the clean glassware and small amount of product.. just a weirdo with 2g of speed and a fascination with chemistry..
Loki12Thank you so much for the info!

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.