Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Would be nice if you could set up a game like this in the states

LeiTruth

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Would be nice if you could set up a game like this in the states
dirtydingusmageeNothing new in the states, kids are using IG and TG, Venmo and a few other apps made it easy to trade crypto and anyone under 25 still feels untouchable if they hadn't gotten caught yet, so it is actually killing darknet markets with traditional escrow hosted as a hidden service fast honestly if anyone hasn't noticed. e.g. I went from making $10k a week four years ago to $2k a week. It is still worth having a darknet market shop presence, however, it is highly beneficial to have IG/TG presence also, specially with dead drop features. I recall using a few apps; Radiate, Wisper to buy cocaine in Las Vegas as a dead drop. Both times were succesful. Cash only trades of course, this was 4+ years ago in Las Vegas. Met up on Freemont for one trade, and at a park near the Vegas strip for the other. Both were fire quality cocaine for fair prices. I haven't even checked to see if those apps still exist lol

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Nothing new in the states, kids are using IG and TG, Venmo and a few other apps made it easy to trade crypto and anyone under 25 still feels untouchable if they hadn't gotten caught yet, so it is actually killing darknet markets with traditional escrow hosted as a hidden service fast honestly if anyone hasn't noticed. e.g. I went from making $10k a week four years ago to $2k a week. It is still worth having a darknet market shop presence, however, it is highly beneficial to have IG/TG presence also, specially with dead drop features. I recall using a few apps; Radiate, Wisper to buy cocaine in Las Vegas as a dead drop. Both times were succesful. Cash only trades of course, this was 4+ years ago in Las Vegas. Met up on Freemont for one trade, and at a park near the Vegas strip for the other. Both were fire quality cocaine for fair prices. I haven't even checked to see if those apps still exist lol
LeiTruthI got ripped of so many times on IG that I started attempting to make my own drugs. I've been drug-free for 11 months. ; )

pyreks99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
indonesia bro.

maher

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello, I'm from Indonesia, can you send me free samples... if possible I would be very grateful... and coincidentally the people here really like original products. Much of what is processed here has a purity level of only 80%

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello, I'm from Indonesia, can you send me free samples... if possible I would be very grateful... and coincidentally the people here really like original products. Much of what is processed here has a purity level of only 80%
maher80% is really good what do you mean? XD

feenie247

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Any chance for a sample of that mephedrone in the US?

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Still no deaddrop in Austria!
Id do it for more money than 12€.....

Bitfollow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello Biohackers,

I would be very happy to receive a sample of the 4mmc.
lg

MerlinMonroe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Still waiting patiently my dear vendor

maher

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
can you send to Indonesia?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect