Help with A-PHP synthesis

islandgato

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope everything ok !

Can someone help me with the A-PHP synthesis? People say it’s a very easy to do it through A-PVP synthesis.

I have a supplier for already done 2-bromo-1-phenylhexan-1-one, Pyrrolidine, Ethyl acetate and Hydrochloric acid

Should I follow the A-PVP synthesis amination only?

Feel free to help me, we should grow together 🙏

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
.I also need to PRODUCE A-php do you have the recipe for the ingredients?

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can with special care help you understand thinks, point out what to buy, and help in the whole synthesis (you need to buy hexanophenone, halogenate, aminate) paidly of course, but shoud tell everythink thry need is on the forum already :)

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I can with special care help you understand thinks, point out what to buy, and help in the whole synthesis (you need to buy hexanophenone, halogenate, aminate) paidly of course, but shoud tell everythink thry need is on the forum already :)
loadingST.but it's not just that I have to buy everything else is how to produce, send out the list of ingredients total then help me in the production

View previous replies…

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
.but it's not just that I have to buy everything else is how to produce, send out the list of ingredients total then help me in the production
10101010Buy Hexanophenone, Bromine, Pyrrolidine, Strong stirier (3600rpm) and hotplate on it, Sodium thiosulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Ethyl Acetate, 2L flask and condenser and Hydrochloric acid, Acetone, Isopropanol its all you need, for more help you can wrime me messege but my paid is precious so you need to give me some tax, have a good day :)

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Buy Hexanophenone, Bromine, Pyrrolidine, Strong stirier (3600rpm) and hotplate on it, Sodium thiosulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Ethyl Acetate, 2L flask and condenser and Hydrochloric acid, Acetone, Isopropanol its all you need, for more help you can wrime me messege but my paid is precious so you need to give me some tax, have a good day :)
loadingST.Are these the ingredients alone that I need? Don't I need to buy anything else? And how to make it cook? I need a video or guide

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
.Are these the ingredients alone that I need? Don't I need to buy anything else? And how to make it cook? I need a video or guide
10101010Believe or not, i explain in a way thar monkey could learn it, dont worry, im gona on holiday very soon so if you send me the tax now you will get 50% discount

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Believe or not, i explain in a way thar monkey could learn it, dont worry, im gona on holiday very soon so if you send me the tax now you will get 50% discount
loadingSTok this recipe with these jars, how much can you make once 1K? wanted at least 2K of a bake

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect