Methamphetamine Synthesis From P2P Via Al/Hg

Truthful ghost

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello can i use an aluminium foil of 12um ? And also can the methoxy phenyl acetone work well

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes on the 12um aluminum foil, You can use aluminum pellets to make the al/mg doesn't have to be foil. need to elaborate more on the Methoxy phenyl acetone?

blockchain

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
When filtering how dense filter should i use?

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Just use a Buchner funnel, filtration paper and a vacuum pump.. You can't make quality without the proper equipment.

blockchain

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ive been using 52 micron coffee filter, but its kind of slow and can place ~100g per filter

Consider

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Please, friends and teachers, Ican I wash the evaporated crystalized reaction mixture with ethyl acetate, please I need expert advice and what is best temperature for evaporation of the oil reaction mixture

Consider

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I really need your assistance, in my second attempt to produce meth using P2P, am at final stage of evaporation to crystalization and this is evaporated crystals picture, Please can I wash with ethyl acetate or diethyl acetate,, and please how do I convert it to big rocky crystals, I really need help friends in the group,

Attachments

• yuXsTIzjV0.jpg
    yuXsTIzjV0.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 169

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, you can wash it with acetone. Then, you can just recrystallize it or separate isomers in order to make big crystalls of d-meth. Tutorials are posted on the Forum. (with video)

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Basify, extract preferably with hexane and wash with brine, then let stand salt out.

spongebomb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
one question, after some tests with small scale it looks like it will work fine.
but i will do a bigger batch next time and now i am a little bit confused after reading infos on different places.
The reductive alkylation with Al/Hg and P2NP to Amphetamin this way i know for many years, from this point i cant understand this :
from oncle fester.

onlcel fester says:

for ME i cant belive that he do this in a 3l flask. In a 3l flask i can maybe do 30g P2NP batch in colder days. But he says something from about 340ml P2P.
is this possible ? Is the reaction so much gentler then with P2NP ?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, yes, it is less exothermic than P2NP reduction. But I also don't recommend to make 340 ml P2P reduction in 3L flask. In my opinion, it's too much.

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The big difference between the reactions of reductive amination and the reactions of the reduction of nitro with a double bond.

strong

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Will methamphetamine be obtained without evaporation by producing HCl gas through sodium chloride?

Manisj@1290

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I tried to make small amount of methamphetamine by mixing P2P, methylamine HCL free base, sodium chloride and ethanol in aluminum mixture, then filtered after 3 hours, got methamphetamine free base, I made HCL gas by mixing NaCl and H2SO4. Added to the methamphetamine free base, there was no reaction with any of the substances in the methamphetamine free base.

Manisj@1290

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have mercury nitrate monohydrate, can I use it in this? Or buy another mercury 2 chloride ?

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes, Mercury II Nitrate monohydrate works but adjust ratio.

mexxx

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
can i replace diethyl ether in this method??

Venus9987

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, at present, methylamine (74-89-5) in my area is tube. Can I use methylamine hydrochloride (593-51-1) instead of methylamine?

Venus9987

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, can I use 1000 purpose aluminum powder instead of aluminum foil?
And can ether be replaced with petroleum ether?