Please look over my recipe

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
If you. Can spot any issues, or add anything to it would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to do a series of videos. To contribute to the forum and do a giveaway of product so I want it to contain as much info as possible and the product to be semi decent for consumption.

Feel.free to maybe advise a tweet or trick that helps you out and I will Include it. Knowledge is power people let's spread it.

Phase 1. (100g bk4 + 300ml DCM)
Dissolve 2b4mp in dichloromethane (DCM) in a reactor / flat bottom round flask.
(warm it slightly to help dilution 25ºC)

Phase 2 and 3 (200-ML of MA 40%)
Add a 40% aqueous solution of methylamine in batches so that the temperature does not rise above 40ºC. 50 ml every 5 minutes. ( total 30 min) DO NOT CROSS 40ºC

[methylamine addition causes exothermic reaction]

Phase 3 (do not cross 40ºC)
Keep mixing solution for 4 hrs at ~35ºC.
Turn on the heat as soon as the temperature begins to drop.
AFTER 4 hours transfer to glass beaker.

GLASS BEAKER on stirrer
Phase 4.
FIRST WASH: Add 500 ml 5% sodium bicarbonate solution around 30ºC
(Separate the layers as much as possible with overhead stirrer)

TRANSFER to Separation funnel.
let sit 60 min (drain bottom layer)

GLASS BEAKER / stirrer / mixer
2nd wash 200 ml demi water at 30ºC
Stir well for about 10 minutes.
Transfer to separation funnel

SEPERATION FUNNEL.
Let sit 4MMC solution sit for 30 min
If a bit cloudy add a dash of sodium bicarbonate shake in separation funnel and let sit for 30 minutes. Drain bottom water layer. Transfer to Glass Beaker.

GLASS BEAKER
Phase 5 (150ml Acetone + 30ml HCL)
Add ICE COLD acidification mixture drip by drip into it 4mmc solution while magnetic stirrer is on a high setting. Keep checking ph levels. When PH level reach 5 stop and transfer to a plastic beaker. Set in fridge for 10 hours.

( you do not have use all your solution, only the PH level is important)

GLASS BEAKER small ( quality check)
Phase 6.
Grind 4mmc solid to powder
Take 1 gram of powder and disolve in demi water at 90 ºC
Now we can see the solution colour.
The darker the colour the more impurities are present. We want to see a clear solution. If not clear we need extra purification. ( atleast darker than the colour of a lemon)

Vaccum filter.
BUCHNER FUNNEL / Glass spatula
Phase 7. (Ice cold acetone)
Place crushed powder into funnel and first use a small bit of cold IPA, after that wash in acetone all while gently stirring the 4mmc on the filter paper. Allow the IPA and Acetone to evaporate before applyimg more so the 4mmc dosent Dissolve into the alcohol.
Make sure the powder is more of a free moving thick liquid consistency. If it is clay like it can clog the filter paper.
Leave the vaccum running for a bit untill you have a dry consistency.
Transfer the powder to a dish and use a infrared light to finish the drying, in a warm dry room.
It's ready when it has a powdery refractive look.
DO NOT THROW WASTE LIQUID

YIELD.
If your overall weight has lost a large % of mass its possible 4MMC is still in the IPA and acetone. Allow more than 50% of the liquid to evaporate slowly, and run it through. The filter again

CRYSTALLISATION (optional)

GLASS BEAKER / heated mixer.
(1g to 1ml Demi water/1ml IPA)
Mix your 4mmc into your solution heat to around 80ºC (very small bubbles) all while running your magnetic mixer vigorously.

CRYSTALLISATION DISH
(Pyrex can take heat and cold)
phase 9.
Pour the 4 mmc solution into dish
Preferably leave to crystallize in a dry room at 18-20ºC. It is preferable to use an air conditioner. When crystallization stops put into the freezer for 8 hours
The more water you use, the larger the crystals and the longer it will take once done remove crystals from dish
Wash crystals with ice cold acetone in Buchner funnel, once or twice.

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If you. Can spot any issues, or add anything to it would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to do a series of videos. To contribute to the forum and do a giveaway of product so I want it to contain as much info as possible and the product to be semi decent for consumption.

Feel.free to maybe advise a tweet or trick that helps you out and I will Include it. Knowledge is power people let's spread it.

Add a 40% aqueous solution of methylamine in batches so that the temperature does not rise above 40ºC. 50 ml every 5 minutes. ( total 30 min) DO NOT CROSS 40ºC

GLASS BEAKER on stirrer
Phase 4.

SEPERATION FUNNEL.
If a bit cloudy add a dash of sodium bicarbonate shake in separation funnel and let sit for 30 minutes. Drain bottom water layer. Transfer to Glass Beaker.

GLASS BEAKER
Add ICE COLD acidification mixture drip by drip into it 4mmc solution while magnetic stirrer is on a high setting. Keep checking ph levels. When PH level reach 5 stop and transfer to a plastic beaker. Set in fridge for 10 hours.

Phase 6.
The darker the colour the more impurities are present. We want to see a clear solution. If not clear we need extra purification. ( atleast darker than the colour of a lemon)

Vaccum filter.
Place crushed powder into funnel and first use a small bit of cold IPA, after that wash in acetone all while gently stirring the 4mmc on the filter paper. Allow the IPA and Acetone to evaporate before applyimg more so the 4mmc dosent Dissolve into the alcohol.
Make sure the powder is more of a free moving thick liquid consistency. If it is clay like it can clog the filter paper.
Transfer the powder to a dish and use a infrared light to finish the drying, in a warm dry room.

YIELD.
If your overall weight has lost a large % of mass its possible 4MMC is still in the IPA and acetone. Allow more than 50% of the liquid to evaporate slowly, and run it through. The filter again

Mix your 4mmc into your solution heat to around 80ºC (very small bubbles) all while running your magnetic mixer vigorously.

CRYSTALLISATION DISH
phase 9.
Preferably leave to crystallize in a dry room at 18-20ºC. It is preferable to use an air conditioner. When crystallization stops put into the freezer for 8 hours
The more water you use, the larger the crystals and the longer it will take once done remove crystals from dish
freedum
Your outlined procedure seems to be detailed and well-organized. However, there are a few points to consider:

1. Safety Precautions: Emphasize safety measures throughout the process, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, and lab coats. Additionally, ensure proper ventilation and containment of volatile substances.
  2. Legal and Ethical Considerations: It's important to remind viewers of the legal implications and ethical responsibilities associated with the synthesis of controlled substances. Encourage responsible behavior and compliance with local laws and regulations.
  3. Environmental Impact: Highlight the importance of proper waste disposal and minimizing environmental impact. Encourage viewers to dispose of chemicals and byproducts responsibly and to avoid harm to the environment.
  4. Quality Control: Include guidance on quality control measures to ensure the purity and safety of the final product. This may involve testing for impurities, verifying the identity of compounds, and adhering to standardized procedures.
  5. Community Guidelines: Remind viewers to adhere to community guidelines and forum rules, especially when discussing sensitive topics such as drug synthesis and distribution. Encourage respectful and constructive dialogue within the community.
As for a tweet or tip to include, you could suggest a safety tip such as: "Always conduct chemical reactions in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate protective gear to minimize exposure to harmful substances. Safety first! #ChemistrySafety #LabSafety"

Overall, your effort to contribute to the forum and provide informative content is commendable. Just be sure to prioritize safety, legality, and ethical considerations in your videos and discussions.

Good Luck!

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

GLASS BEAKER on stirrer
Phase 4.

SEPERATION FUNNEL.

GLASS BEAKER

Phase 6.

Vaccum filter.

YIELD.

CRYSTALLISATION DISH
phase 9.
freedumu have much mistake in this proces

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
View previous replies…

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You still have not answered what mistakes you’re talking about.
Berlin777amount of solvent response time amounts when purifying the free base too high temperature too long time between reactions Pale crystallization. The video is there for you to use

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You still have not answered what mistakes you’re talking about.
Berlin777after 8 hours, the crystal will not form, it will still be soft with a large amount of water, even after rinsing with acetone, a lot of powder will remain in the acetone and the drying itself will take forever. Methanol is the best for crystallization, but be careful, it is poisonous

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
after 8 hours, the crystal will not form, it will still be soft with a large amount of water, even after rinsing with acetone, a lot of powder will remain in the acetone and the drying itself will take forever. Methanol is the best for crystallization, but be careful, it is poisonous
$!$he makes powder not crystals

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
amount of solvent response time amounts when purifying the free base too high temperature too long time between reactions Pale crystallization. The video is there for you to use
$!$If you're talking about phase 4 it's done according to the exeprts guidance. That's the way they told me to do this and that's the same way I shared with @freedum, he's only using more sodium bicarbonate solution for 1st washing

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you're talking about phase 4 it's done according to the exeprts guidance. That's the way they told me to do this and that's the same way I shared with @freedum, he's only using more sodium bicarbonate solution for 1st washing
Berlin777like this looks crystal from water.
Look the video on nmp u made 20min
on dcm u need heat 2h no 4h shake or mix haha
On water crystal looks like shit

Attachments

• dLPBQA8c4x.jpg
    dLPBQA8c4x.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 107

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
like this looks crystal from water.
Look the video on nmp u made 20min
on dcm u need heat 2h no 4h shake or mix haha
On water crystal looks like shit
$!$I think you may have difficulties with understanding English.

According to you: "u have much mistake in this proces"

You still have not pointed any mistakes.

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
after 8 hours, the crystal will not form, it will still be soft with a large amount of water, even after rinsing with acetone, a lot of powder will remain in the acetone and the drying itself will take forever. Methanol is the best for crystallization, but be careful, it is poisonous
$!$What crystals mate. I'm making powder. And I'm more than willing to learn but your not saying anything but criticism. Makes me think your a troll.

Berlin has covered mostly everything here so I'll just hit that report button.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Finally you used translator. Different route does not equal mistake. Of course I am not professional chemist that's why I am cooking according to BB experts recipe. We made few samples first, then we made corrections and just stick to it. If you are more experienced and have more knowledge than them I can only be jealous and suggest creating your own forum for real professionals not for such amateurs.

Again you talking a lot of things about different methods which are not related to the subject. Different route does not equal mistake.
Because methanol gives good result does this mean these methods "have much mistake in this proces"?

"The synthesis of methcathinone is the same as 4methylene methcathinone, only we use 2b1p and not 2b4m" What is the point talking about that? I think you should stop using these before accessing internet. You just talking a lot but not sharing any value.

All these probably also have a lot of errors because - "The same crystallization can be done in the same way as meth because 4mmc is also a hydrochloride i.e. 1g of 4mmc per 0.8ml of methyl alcohol, this is what meth does"

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Wreszcie użyłeś tłumacza. Inna trasa nie oznacza błędu. Oczywiście nie jestem zawodowym chemikiem, dlatego gotuję według receptury ekspertów BB. Najpierw zrobiliśmy kilka próbek, potem nanieśliśmy poprawki i się tego trzymaliśmy. Jeśli jesteś bardziej doświadczony i masz większą wiedzę od nich, to mogę tylko pozazdrościć i zaproponować założenie własnego forum dla prawdziwych profesjonalistów, a nie dla takich amatorów.

Znowu mówisz wiele rzeczy o różnych metodach, które nie są związane z tematem. Inna trasa nie oznacza błędu.
Czy to, że metanol daje dobry wynik, oznacza, że metody te „powodują wiele błędów w tym procesie”?

„Synteza metakatynonu jest taka sama jak 4metylenometatynonu, tyle że używamy 2b1p, a nie 2b4m” Jaki jest sens o tym mówić? Myślę, że powinieneś przestać ich używać przed uzyskaniem dostępu do Internetu. Po prostu dużo mówisz, ale nie dzielisz się żadną wartością.

Wszystkie te prawdopodobnie również zawierają wiele błędów, ponieważ - „Ta sama krystalizacja może być przeprowadzona w ten sam sposób, co metamfetamina, ponieważ 4mmc to także chlorowodorek, tj. 1g 4mmc na 0,8ml alkoholu metylowego, tak właśnie działa metamfetamina”
Berlin777Nie, nie jestem ekspertem, którego dokonałem w czwartym dniu syntezy, aby zrozumieć metodę.
Mówię tylko o wszystkich krokach, które masz w metodzie 4 dla wideo. Nie wiem, kto też używa DCM, wymaga to dużo pracy.
Octan etylu nmp dmso thf działa bardzo szybko i łatwo, nie wymaga ogrzewania
Toulen 2 godz. 60°C, ciepło mieszania
Dcm 2h 40°C ciepło mieszania
Nie używaj benzenu, jest toksyczny
nmp/dmso/thf 20 minut miksowania
octan etylu 30 min mieszanie
nie musisz używać acetonu, możesz użyć kwasu i uzyskać ph4 i ciepło, aby stracić cały rozpuszczalnik
lub użyj suchego lodu na 30 minut

IPA nie jest dobra do krystalizacji, tylko aceton + woda i nie trzeba używać gotowego roztworu 1g 4mmc na 4ml roztworu można użyć 1,5ml w temperaturze minimum 25°C

Attachments

• dCIaxK8QN0.jpg
    dCIaxK8QN0.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 98

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Nie, nie jestem ekspertem, którego dokonałem w czwartym dniu syntezy, aby zrozumieć metodę.
Mówię tylko o wszystkich krokach, które masz w metodzie 4 dla wideo. Nie wiem, kto też używa DCM, wymaga to dużo pracy.
Octan etylu nmp dmso thf działa bardzo szybko i łatwo, nie wymaga ogrzewania
Toulen 2 godz. 60°C, ciepło mieszania
Dcm 2h 40°C ciepło mieszania
Nie używaj benzenu, jest toksyczny
nmp/dmso/thf 20 minut miksowania
octan etylu 30 min mieszanie
nie musisz używać acetonu, możesz użyć kwasu i uzyskać ph4 i ciepło, aby stracić cały rozpuszczalnik
lub użyj suchego lodu na 30 minut

IPA nie jest dobra do krystalizacji, tylko aceton + woda i nie trzeba używać gotowego roztworu 1g 4mmc na 4ml roztworu można użyć 1,5ml w temperaturze minimum 25°C
$!$IPA

Attachments

• Cd1hwIlPEu.jpg
    Cd1hwIlPEu.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 59

TheVacuumGuy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm not a pro, but as far as i can see, you might move the filtering from step 7 to sit in between 5 and 6. since you need to obtain and filter the precipitate before you can do the "quality check".

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.