Pls Help.. I fucked up (amphetamin)

bordello

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So for the context. I poured 550ml of my oil and 1100ml of Methanol in a poly ethylen bucket. After i poured everything in tgere i added pure caffein (about 400g) and putted it in there also at once. Then i took a whisker and Started swirling the ingredients like crazy. I know everything was pretty clandestin (i got a good setup at my place with beaker magnetic swirler etc. But not there)

After that i poured sulfuric acid 50% in it (i got only Luke 100ml max) i put all im.there because nothing happend Ph droped From 10,40 to like 9,8 and i was in empty on acid..
So i decided to put the solution in to bottles and store it in the fridge untill i got New acid (this time i managed to get 98 percent, still im delivery)

My question is now. Did i fucked up so hard that i habe to throw it away or is it possible to rescue my solution with just More acid to bring it dow n to 6,7-7 ph.

Could it be that the caffeine slows down the reaction between the acid and the Main ingredients? Because first time i did it with no caffeine and it worked pretty good (small batch 50ml and i got 30ml oft acid).

It would be great if someone could explain my fault.

Thanks a lot guys !

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So for the context. I poured 550ml of my oil and 1100ml of Methanol in a poly ethylen bucket. After i poured everything in tgere i added pure caffein (about 400g) and putted it in there also at once. Then i took a whisker and Started swirling the ingredients like crazy. I know everything was pretty clandestin (i got a good setup at my place with beaker magnetic swirler etc. But not there)

After that i poured sulfuric acid 50% in it (i got only Luke 100ml max) i put all im.there because nothing happend Ph droped From 10,40 to like 9,8 and i was in empty on acid..
So i decided to put the solution in to bottles and store it in the fridge untill i got New acid (this time i managed to get 98 percent, still im delivery)

My question is now. Did i fucked up so hard that i habe to throw it away or is it possible to rescue my solution with just More acid to bring it dow n to 6,7-7 ph.

Could it be that the caffeine slows down the reaction between the acid and the Main ingredients? Because first time i did it with no caffeine and it worked pretty good (small batch 50ml and i got 30ml oft acid).

It would be great if someone could explain my fault.

Thanks a lot guys !
bordelloDo not proceed like this, first take your oil and dissolve it 1:1 in methanol or acetone and drip sulfuric acid also dissolved in a 1:5 proportion in acetone, drip drop by drop with constant stirring until producing the sulfate at ph5-6, once this Filter it and then add the caffeine of your choice. If it is dry, you can add methanol until the appropriate consistency.

bordello

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do not proceed like this, first take your oil and dissolve it 1:1 in methanol or acetone and drip sulfuric acid also dissolved in a 1:5 proportion in acetone, drip drop by drop with constant stirring until producing the sulfate at ph5-6, once this Filter it and then add the caffeine of your choice. If it is dry, you can add methanol until the appropriate consistency.
AcidosisBro it seems like every one has different recipe they told that its Vetter to put the caffeine before the acid lol my question is can I reacue my batch or is it fucked up. My idea was to buy 98 percent sulfuric acid and try to bring The ph down.. Does it work?

bordello

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do not proceed like this, first take your oil and dissolve it 1:1 in methanol or acetone and drip sulfuric acid also dissolved in a 1:5 proportion in acetone, drip drop by drop with constant stirring until producing the sulfate at ph5-6, once this Filter it and then add the caffeine of your choice. If it is dry, you can add methanol until the appropriate consistency.
AcidosisAnd a lot of guys gold me that the ph should be 6,8-7 Down to 5 Amphetamin dissolves they said

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect