Request for Consultation on MDMA via Catalytic Hydrogenation

phenethylaminefanatic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello there,

Currently working with some collaborators to set up production of MDMA at considerable scale. It seems that anything beyond maybe a few kilos at a time requires a proper high-pressure setup for catalytic hydrogenation. Of course this is quite sophisticated and hazardous work, beyond my experience working at atmospheric pressure, so I am seeking consultation from parties experienced in this area.

Understandably it's a sensitive topic, so feel free to send me a private message. Unable to offer compensation until we get running on the current project (3-MMC), but happy to make new connections and develop relationships in the meantime.

phenethylaminefanatic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
In particular I'm curious if anyone has had success using catalysts other than Platinum Dioxide (Adam's Catalyst) as I've seen frequently reported. Even some success stories in general would be very motivating. I'm sure there's plenty of information online I'll have to delve into as far as safety protocols working with high-pressure reactors, it would just be nice to connect with some fellows in the field.

I have experience synthesizing 2C-B, 2C-C, Mescaline and DOB at a micro/laboratory scale. No stranger to scientific literature or complex procedures, as things which require precision are my forte. I have very positive impressions of this forum and look forward to connecting with some of you here.

Tovernaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You already have an high pressure vessel with stirrer and double walls for cooling? platina, , hydrogen bottels? A regulator for your hydrogen etc..?

and on what scale you make your 3mmc? And you get your product white direct after recrystalissation? Or you have to wash? And what is your yield

Maybe i can help you a little bit

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As long as it's your guys's money, resources and reputation that are at stake, I say scale it up where you get in trouble is where you turn from the master of your destiny to a slave of others and that can happen overnight. I speak this from experience but it doesn't mean it's the absolute truth. People are smarter than me. People are better at business than me so my opinion is just like a stinky starfish

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect