• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Video instructions.

Montecristo

Reaction score
Yes it is but without access to the precursor...if you want to synth a precursor easy to make K you can do it from 1-bromocyclopentyl-(o-chlorophenyl)-ketone that is mor easy to buy and you can obtain 1-Hydroxycyclopentyl-(o-chlorophenyl)-ketone N-methylimine to later make K.
do you have a method?

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
Great news Boss
I only request synthesis off products that still are legal today
I go for the Bmk Glycidate Powder CAS 16648 44 5 to amphetamine freebase oil

I choose for the powder becouse shipping is allot easyer than liquids
and it is still legal

the cas 16648-44-5 is not allowd anymore so It is not needed to explane .

there is new bmk powder 5 monts now and this one is legal
cas 5449-12-7

it is verry easy to buy this one so I wanna request this one for the video

btcboss2022

Reaction score
the cas 16648-44-5 is not allowd anymore so It is not needed to explane .

there is new bmk powder 5 monts now and this one is legal
cas 5449-12-7

it is verry easy to buy this one so I wanna request this one for the video
It's true but still possible to obtain, I'm getting it but more expensive than the others of course

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
It's true but still possible to obtain, I'm getting it but more expensive than the others of course
why would you pay more for banned bmk ? more expensive and high risk off not deliver .

and the new bmk is also 99% pure . and allowd

btcboss2022

Reaction score
why would you pay more for banned bmk ? more expensive and high risk off not deliver .

and the new bmk is also 99% pure . and allowd
Because it has higher yield and better quality and we have our secure shipping lines that's not an issue.

Honolulu98

Reaction score
I think that what would interest us all the most would be a video of the PMK -> MDMA route.

And also some more up-to-date cannabinoids with the latest precursors.

malayboy

Sponsor
Reaction score

mobilmogok86

Reaction score
Dear Friends. We have begun a great job of creating our own unique video instructions for the synthesis of various substances. Soon we will start publishing them, so that beginners could use the video to understand how to synthesize one or another substance correctly.
We have a roadmap of these works. But we also ask you to let us know what video instructions you need. We do not undertake to fulfill all requests, but we will definitely do the most demanded ones.
Crystal Meth Cook Guide please☺️

mobilmogok86

Reaction score
I have a digitized version of Prissler (Fester's) "Cooking with Uncle Fester DVD) not sure if anyone wants it but dm me with a safe way to upload the file and ill do so. If I check back here ever. No promises.
cannot wait🥳

nulltheunknown23

Reaction score
Dear Friends. We have begun a great job of creating our own unique video instructions for the synthesis of various substances. Soon we will start publishing them, so that beginners could use the video to understand how to synthesize one or another substance correctly.
We have a roadmap of these works. But we also ask you to let us know what video instructions you need. We do not undertake to fulfill all requests, but we will definitely do the most demanded ones.
i would like a synthesis of crystallizing meth

chemistrydude

Reaction score
Do you will publish video about meth synthesis?

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Do you will publish video about meth synthesis?
A video of methamphetamine synthesis can easily be found online. We can publish something from what already exists.

malayboy

Sponsor
Reaction score
I think because we looking for a specific methamphetamine synthesis, like Methamphetamine from P2P by NaBH4 reduction

shake and bake are easy to find, that P2P by NaBH4 reduction method, has many cautions such as

1. the reaction is very sensitive to any water
2. collecting HCl gas
3. turns methamphetamine to crystal (great if including purifying)

chemistrydude

Reaction score
A video of methamphetamine synthesis can easily be found online. We can publish something from what already exists.
Yeah you right, can you guys try to publish a-PHP or MDMA synthesis videos