1-Phenyl-2-propanone (P2P) Leuckart amination to amphetamine and methamphetamine. Smale scale.

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I will share the table with you.
Khi3lZJupI

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
View previous replies…

TheNut22

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And as a free service from yours truly, the ratios for P2P:

Formamide 50 ml 1,5 mol
formic acid 56 ml 1,5 mol
P2P 66 ml 0,5 mol
OrgUnikumAgain, I really don't understand this. I never will. Why people want to synthesize amphetamines, and fail, even when someone gives right molar ratios, and then they complain that they've done everything as the procedure said, and failed again and again. Even when the right molar ratios are given, there is so much that you have to know. Or sometimes even very little, but that little bit of info is mostly crucial info to make things work. Like how many times excess one on those reagents in right molar ratio MUST BE in the reaction flask to make things work. If you are to lazy to read even one straight to the point good cook book, or you're just not enough interested to find and read even one amphetamine cook book, why you don't just buy the compound? In these forums, I see this kind of people here, that I've never seen so much, anywhere. Yes, it is very good to teach a little and give good advise, and I'm not Einstein myself, but I've studied all of my reactions from internet. Forum syntheses, read bunch of books and patents, reactions on different sites. Downloaded many basic organic chem books etc. I was bad in chemistry at school, because the school itself didn't interest me. At all. But when I started learning chemistry about 8 years ago, I'm hooked into trying new syntheses, not the drugs anymore. But this is just me, everyone is different, but sometimes I'm so annoyed with this, that I must say something. And peace out! I'm sorry for the long text.

P.S This text was not to you OrgUnikum, but .. you know, those in text.

TheNut.

TheNut22

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Again, I really don't understand this. I never will. Why people want to synthesize amphetamines, and fail, even when someone gives right molar ratios, and then they complain that they've done everything as the procedure said, and failed again and again. Even when the right molar ratios are given, there is so much that you have to know. Or sometimes even very little, but that little bit of info is mostly crucial info to make things work. Like how many times excess one on those reagents in right molar ratio MUST BE in the reaction flask to make things work. If you are to lazy to read even one straight to the point good cook book, or you're just not enough interested to find and read even one amphetamine cook book, why you don't just buy the compound? In these forums, I see this kind of people here, that I've never seen so much, anywhere. Yes, it is very good to teach a little and give good advise, and I'm not Einstein myself, but I've studied all of my reactions from internet. Forum syntheses, read bunch of books and patents, reactions on different sites. Downloaded many basic organic chem books etc. I was bad in chemistry at school, because the school itself didn't interest me. At all. But when I started learning chemistry about 8 years ago, I'm hooked into trying new syntheses, not the drugs anymore. But this is just me, everyone is different, but sometimes I'm so annoyed with this, that I must say something. And peace out! I'm sorry for the long text.

P.S This text was not to you OrgUnikum, but .. you know, those in text.

TheNut.
TheNut22It seems I was a bit too much tired, regarding my last long post! :)

edy's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can i just double the amount of h2o2 if my peroxide is just over 15 +%,its a bitch finding stronger in my place,ore maby some other compound to substitute?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Can i just double the amount of h2o2 if my peroxide is just over 15 +%,its a bitch finding stronger in my place,ore maby some other compound to substitute?
edy'sI think yes, why not.

TheNut22

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
edy'sOne time I made around 25% H2O2 from my 12% H2O2 (wrong calculations), and it still worked for my peracetic acid!

TheNut22

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I made my stonger hydrogen peroxides from 12% H2O2. I just carefully evaporated water from it.
I asked calculations from AI-robot assistant in chemistry. It is good at calculations, but don't expect to get right answers
from halogenations or the like ...

Last edited:

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I made my stonger hydrogen peroxides from 12% H2O2. I just carefully evaporated water from it.
I asked calculations from AI-robot assistant in chemistry. It is good at calculations, but don't expect to get right answers
from halogenations or the like ...
TheNut22I still havent tried the reaction but with good hydrolisis with KOH and then with HCL it shoud give high yield, and im afraid working with h2o2 to dont form any explosive peroxides and upon destilation to dont explode

TheNut22

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I still havent tried the reaction but with good hydrolisis with KOH and then with HCL it shoud give high yield, and im afraid working with h2o2 to dont form any explosive peroxides and upon destilation to dont explode
loadingSTIf it is done very carefully, and properly (not boiling, like some do), and without any distillation (I am also worried about those peroxides / explosions), I've made 35% H2O2, (it will whiten your fingers with little spilled drops), to make really working peracetic acid with my own made H2SO4-catalyst (about 75%). I keep the solution 3-4 days in my closet, and it's ready for use.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect