Reaction score
Yes u can and dont need anything more

View previous replies…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
🤔 so some jack leg home chemist 8s makining Methylazanium chloride, and cleaning it so well that after the person released the methylamine IT IS GOING TO BE MORE PURE THAN THE SIGMA ALDRIDGE 40% METHALAMINE SOLUTION?! Pardon me, I've done an ounce of cocaine since Friday, but I find that very fucking hard to believe. I've, ade it a few times made chloroform and distilled methanol t9 clean ot up and it was no where near even 90% purit u

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Can you describe your point in different words? I am not sure if I didnt catch irony there :)

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
How much frebasee u lost when u wash with water ??

taricshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
why u use methylamine hcl instead of 40% in water?

View previous replies…

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I do use HCL instead of AQ becasue usually AQ are not such good quality

Reactions: $!$

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
So tell us more. If you are deprotonating th3 hcl in solvent, the then the products are in the solvent. Salt, primarily maybe a little water? So you must be using an apparatus to dry and inject the gas directly, instead of saturating a solution? Otherwise it's full of salt, unreached product and now it's wet which wouldn't matter if th3 solvent is water but would ruin a saturated methanol solution. Am I missing something?

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
In general you are right, it is this way and such acting isnt fully proper and it was risky way but its a 1st step into reaching better yield, so I shared my experience - some people have problem to get good product of aq 40% and this steps are easier and more yielding - so at least I can believe its the better way for those who have problems to have any "good product" at all. But of course there are left reaction's products. Still didnt think how to get rid of them, instead of that im thinking to demonstrate easier way to preepare aq40% from hcl and do everything in one step syntehsis (to get 4mmc) or to use gas directly as you said during reaction

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
I was made your way all chemicals is pure for shure when i throw methyloamine hcl i mix all oil no change color glass is hot but oil is water green. I was 4 time throw acid throw to freezer and next day it filters what it receives is an eye-burning powder, I think it's up to 2b4m...
I was made your way all chemicals is pure for shure when i throw methyloamine hcl i mix all oil no change color glass is hot but oil is water green. I was 4 time throw acid throw to freezer and next day it filters what it receives is an eye-burning powder, I think it's up to 2b4m...

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I have never got eyes burning, but it may suggest tahts 2b4m there but why no sure?
maybe try to recrystalize your 2b4m 1st and see the result.
as well you can give a little more time for exotermic reaction 40-50 mins in total to see

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Reagents: 13.5g NH2CH3*HCl in 15 ml water 7.9 g NaOH in 20 ml water 11.4g 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone 6 ml 37% HCl + 24 ml water 115 ml of toluene 225 ml water acetone Preparation: To r-ru 11.4 g (50 mmol) of 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone in 25 ml of toluene at 20 degrees C, 6.2 g of methyloamine in 35 ml of water is introduced within 5 minutes (rr risk by the researcher 7.9 g of NaoH in 20 ml of cold water to r-ru 13.5 g of NH2CH3*HCl in 15 ml of water). The contents of the flask are mixed at 20-25 deg C for 16 hours (or in O deg C for 24 hours). During this time, the mixture is poured into 150 ml of cold water. It is separated by phase, the aqueous phase is extracted with 2x20 ml toluene. The combined toluene phases are extracted with 3x25 ml of water and 2x15 ml of r-rem HCl. The combined acidic phases are washed with 2x25 ml of toluene and the water evaporates under vacuum to dryness. The remaining white precipitate is purified by crystallization from 20 ml of acetone. content of 4.8g (45%) mephedrone*HCl What do you think?

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I didnt perform it this way so I dont have an opinion.
Looks like that a lot of reagents are needed and yield isnt very high

Reactions: $!$

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm nothing like a chemist. Looking at this and trying to crunch numbers in my mind, it looks like your CH³NH²hcl is stoichiometric to your 2-b-4-mp. I remember previously wondering outload about someone else math doing this same reaction and figured thiers and went back the the video and the amount used was 4x. Maybe my memory fails me but there's a video for this reaction

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
dont know a video, i know what exaclty this synthesis gets to
but i get one imporatnt point:
1. pple usually dont get clean product anyways, lot of blue/white/black 20% % yield?
so probably this one is better anyways than that
everybody who learned or took some effort to learn know what this reaction does
got my point?

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
but ofc I respect for such a comment :) its 1st one

TucoSalamanca.

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
How many g of 2-iodo-4'-methylpropiophenone should be used in this synthesis can you write the whole calculation?

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
The same

pugzarmyl

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have a video of this synthesis 😁

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Made and show all people form forum

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
In this way is some mistake.
I change some steps and get nice yellow oil when i finish mix and dont need mix 30min is exotermic solvate..
U say u get green and when u finish wash by water get yellow this is your problem also because green color u get because
All the methyloamine has not reacted and for this you have a green color, mine is for morning urine after the reaction is complete