Don't buy from me
Reaction score
May I ask which non-polar solvents can be used to extract methamphetamine

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
May I ask which non-polar solvents can be used to extract methamphetamine
ZMI_AA0BYes, you can use toluene, benzene, xylene, either. They will not be distilled with the solvent because their boiling point is higher than that of the solvent. You can directly enter the hydrogen chloride gas after drying, without affecting it.

View previous replies…

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
After the extraction is completed, keep your toluene solution, and add sodium sulfate to the solution to dry. Filter, then put hydrogen chloride gas into the solution, and the white powder is your product.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
After the extraction is completed, keep your toluene solution, and add sodium sulfate to the solution to dry. Filter, then put hydrogen chloride gas into the solution, and the white powder is your product.
hacke8Teacher, do you not need to use petroleum ether

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hacke8Teacher, how do those powders turn into crystals

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Teacher, how do those powders turn into crystals
ZMI_AA0BYou can use petroleum ether, it depends on your own schedule, and the powder recrystallizes into ice. You can refer to the ICE theme.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Just now, a magical thing happened. After drying the toluene solution, hydrogen chloride was introduced, leaving less than 0.5 grams of powder. However, when I filtered the original solution, it turned back into pseudoephedrine

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
After heating and refluxing, add 20ml of water first, then adjust the pH value of the alkali to above 10, then add sodium thiosulfate, and then use toluene for extraction instead of dcm. Is there any mistake in these procedures at present?

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
After heating and refluxing, add 20ml of water first, then adjust the pH value of the alkali to above 10, then add sodium thiosulfate, and then use toluene for extraction instead of dcm. Is there any mistake in these procedures at present?
ZMI_AA0BIf everything is correct according to the process, the white powder is your product.

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is there a faster way to crystallize, teacher

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Is there a faster way to crystallize, teacher
ZMI_AA0BNo, the slower the crystallization, the greater. Recrystallization is a matter of urgency. You have to be patient to get a big crystal.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect