Montecristo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What is preventing from having a mercury contamination in the end product?
Are there any less poisonous substitutes for the mercury nitrate?

EDIT: found a procedure that proposes nickel chloride for the amalgam
laymanThoroughly rinsing the Al multiple times.
Mercury content vs final product used probably wouldn't be enough to poison you either , especially if you do rinse the majority off. Its probably most dangerous dealing with it during the reaction rather than the final product.
But ask an experienced member and they could probably spell it out for you, I am also a layman :)

Gérard Gibert

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thoroughly rinsing the Al multiple times.
Mercury content vs final product used probably wouldn't be enough to poison you either , especially if you do rinse the majority off. Its probably most dangerous dealing with it during the reaction rather than the final product.
But ask an experienced member and they could probably spell it out for you, I am also a layman :)
MontecristoA few times it doesn't. But if you live with it regularly within, say, reasonable limits and not every day, it can be quite toxic in the long run. I think that due to its relatively simpler synthesizing process, most of the amphetamine sulfates on the market are made with this synthesis. I think a similar proportion comes out the other way around, if we look at how many people don't give a shit about how much mercury remains in the finished product, among those who make it and then scatter it on the street.
I hope that the principles formulated by BB will be examples to be followed in the future, for the next generations. It will be a silly word for this, but I think the best thing would be if BB was able to create a "fashion" defining a new era, out of the pursuit of quality. It is almost impossible to influence the attitude of those people who see it more simply and/or because they are profit-oriented at any cost... or the other extreme, whose own limitations hinder their development. Except that they will be forced to follow the trends and thus the needs of the changing market.
But back to mercury, I fear it too. It's true, I have a frightening example that happened to a family member in the past.
Mercury is a heavy metal, in most cases it is not even excreted from the body, thanks to the half-life of 20+ years, as is typical for heavy metals. The net is full of methods for detoxification, I even found a detailed description of it here on the forum, but it is a lot of work. If it accumulates in us, it can cause serious problems. We know that it enters our bodies on a daily basis, just like lead and everything else. But it's one thing that you get it indirectly, and it's another thing that you do it as a cure, which could otherwise be avoided.
I'm not a chemical engineer, I just guess that the mercury present during the reaction mostly remains in the slag formed by the separated layers. And the purpose of repeated washing can be, among other things, to maximize the removal of mercury contamination. But I guess there is no guarantee that it will disappear completely.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to lecture you. I meant only those forum members who are curious about the topic. In this way, they can create an image of this based on several points of view.😊✌️

btcboss2022

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If you have exceeded the amount of acid, then this can be corrected by adding a base or a small amount of alkali. But it only works if you do it right away. Exceed the amount of acid with a pH below 5 is not worth it, it spoils the product, excess acid burns amphetamine, it becomes red or pink.
HIGGS BOSSONHello thanks a lot for your answer my final product is totally white and the smell is pharmaceutical that was my doubt because all the amphetamine that I did during years from freebase oil coming from BMK oil has a different smell. I will upload pics tonight.
In other hand can I replace the aluminum foil by aluminum shavings directly? Is a hard job to cut the foil in small pieces in a bigger scale process and buy aluminum shavings is easier.
Thanks again.

Gérard Gibert

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello thanks a lot for your answer my final product is totally white and the smell is pharmaceutical that was my doubt because all the amphetamine that I did during years from freebase oil coming from BMK oil has a different smell. I will upload pics tonight.
In other hand can I replace the aluminum foil by aluminum shavings directly? Is a hard job to cut the foil in small pieces in a bigger scale process and buy aluminum shavings is easier.
Thanks again.
btcboss2022Szia, btcboss2022 . Régi hozzászólás, csak érdekel a válasz. Jellegzetes illatból megérthetjük, hogy a finom, édes, vegyszeres, jellegzetes Speed illatra gondoltál? Vagy valami más?
Because I haven't smelled the former for 8 years, but even after 20 years, I will remember it exactly.

I haven't seen a good one since. Sometimes I run into some dead shit here, in which the scent seems to be detectable in traces, but it's not. Today, our market is at the point where a nicotine-yellow something came out in the summer, it feels like it has maybe a 50% effect at the beginning, but here the 20-30% maximums are here. 1G into the nose, all my nerve fibers vibrated, I snorted, gasped, spun, really screwed up... After 2 hours, sharp sobriety, after 3 hours I ransacked the refrigerator at home, ate myself to death. After that, I slept as soundly for 10 hours as a premature baby who has just been put in a new incubator. I couldn't identify his smell for days, but I knew I knew him, and it was quite an ordinary smell. Then I realized. It smelled like strong, sweet coffee liqueur. Not similar, just the same.
I don't know what the hell that was. But my experience with amphetamine, with which I produced a similar start at the beginning, I did not clown around with it for 3 hours, but clicked my jaw without batting an eyelid for 3-4 days.
These already have side effects during active time that give you a feeling of tension, and besides, you won't feel any better from it, in fact... It makes you stupid. Whatever you do, it takes three times as much time as usual, because your body spins in vain, your brain overshadows it and you rush. Oh, and it causes such memory problems that you constantly search for everything, because as soon as you put something away, you already forget where you put it. To this day, I don't know what the stuff was, but never see it again. This is sold as amphetamine, and you get such clever explanations when you bring up the topic that "amphetamine can be made in 10 ways." You tell me that amphetamine will be amphetamine even if you do it in a different way. There is no longer an answer to that.
So, in exchange for the situation you found yourself in when you wrote this...I would throat all registered residents of Mos Eisley right now.

user123qwe

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have a question. Are these crystals that appear in the bottom gray layer of the base solution P2NP that has not reacted? It is curious, they have appeared just the time I have had the active reaction for about two hours, longer than usual. (I usually allow half an hour to pass before proceeding with the basification)
Mbe7K4YxDr

The resulting yield has been very high (75%, more or less), and I think the final appearance is quite satisfactory.
GMSGInAfRK

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have a question. Are these crystals that appear in the bottom gray layer of the base solution P2NP that has not reacted? It is curious, they have appeared just the time I have had the active reaction for about two hours, longer than usual. (I usually allow half an hour to pass before proceeding with the basification)
View attachment 7771
The resulting yield has been very high (75%, more or less), and I think the final appearance is quite satisfactory.
View attachment 7772
user123qwehello friend... yes, as our friend Gpatton says, those crystals are salts, in this case they are sodium salts that are formed in the mud layer when it has been at high temperatures and then there has been a rapid drop in temperature, you see, it is normal see them when you meet those conditions that you explain. For the rest the result looks good... health and joy brother!.

user123qwe

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hello friend... yes, as our friend Gpatton says, those crystals are salts, in this case they are sodium salts that are formed in the mud layer when it has been at high temperatures and then there has been a rapid drop in temperature, you see, it is normal see them when you meet those conditions that you explain. For the rest the result looks good... health and joy brother!.
AcidosisThanks for your answer! Lately I have focus my TEK taking care of the temperature, trying to never reach 60-65ºC. And it has been a game changer. The yields and the quality has improved significantly.

Benz88

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have successfully completed this synthesis several times with very good results. Unfortunately, the smell of isopropanol disturbs. What about ethyl acetate? Is it possible to replace iso with ethyl acetate? Thank you in advance dear community.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have successfully completed this synthesis several times with very good results. Unfortunately, the smell of isopropanol disturbs. What about ethyl acetate? Is it possible to replace iso with ethyl acetate? Thank you in advance dear community.
Benz88yes, this synthesis works perfectly with ethyl acetate, just use less acetic acid than with isopropanol, otherwise everything will be fine.

Camilo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Will this work for MDphenylacetone? If not, can someone recommend me a proccess to synthezise MDA from Safrole? thanks in advance

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

jazzthatguy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I had no problems with the synthesis up to the point to make the freebase a salt by adding sulfuric acid to 6 PH.
I got a clear yellow amphetamine freebase from taking it off the top layer of the IPA, P2NP, GAA, NaHO and Hg/Al mixture. The freebase amphetamine was around 9PH and I brought it down to 6~ PH by adding sulfuric acid along with 20mL acetone, but the freebase amphetamine has not turned into a salt / paste yet and is still liquid.

It does seem like there is a salt up to about the 5mL fill line and the amphetamine freebase goes to about the 135mL fill line. I used 10g p2np.

Anyone have an idea of what went wrong here? Can I still turn my mixture into amphetamine sulfate, or is the product waste?

I will note that I used Fiji water instead of deionized or distilled water because I could not find any distilled. It didn't seem to affect the reaction at all, but could this be the cause? I also did not dry the freebase with magnesium sulfate because I did not have any

Last edited:

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I had no problems with the synthesis up to the point to make the freebase a salt by adding sulfuric acid to 6 PH.
I got a clear yellow amphetamine freebase from taking it off the top layer of the IPA, P2NP, GAA, NaHO and Hg/Al mixture. The freebase amphetamine was around 9PH and I brought it down to 6~ PH by adding sulfuric acid along with 20mL acetone, but the freebase amphetamine has not turned into a salt / paste yet and is still liquid.

It does seem like there is a salt up to about the 5mL fill line and the amphetamine freebase goes to about the 135mL fill line. I used 10g p2np.

Anyone have an idea of what went wrong here? Can I still turn my mixture into amphetamine sulfate, or is the product waste?

I will note that I used Fiji water instead of deionized or distilled water because I could not find any distilled. It didn't seem to affect the reaction at all, but could this be the cause? I also did not dry the freebase with magnesium sulfate because I did not have any
jazzthatguyHi. Probably your amphetamine sulphate is dissolved in water.
I also did not dry the freebase with magnesium sulfate because I did not have any

Was the amphetamine oil (free base) dissolved in something?
The freebase amphetamine was around 9PH and I brought it down to 6~ PH by adding sulfuric acid along with 20mL acetone, but the freebase amphetamine has not turned into a salt / paste yet and is still liquid.
Can you load pic of your product? I'll try to help you.

jazzthatguy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi. Probably your amphetamine sulphate is dissolved in water.

Was the amphetamine oil (free base) dissolved in something?

Can you load pic of your product? I'll try to help you.
G.PattonI think the amph freebase was dissolved in IPA (according to higgs bosson's video). I added some more acetone and it started to turn a cloudy white color, which I'm assuming is a good thing, but the mixture will not thicken up (possibly because of water presence?)
This is my amphetamine freebase mixture after roughly 12 hours of leaving it overnight. The color turned from a very light yellow to this dark yellow.
QDTQKViszn

This is how it looks after I added some more acetone to the mixture
5xPkfXUeBd

Should I keep adding acetone to the mixture? Is there any easy way to remove the water at this point?

Heartburn

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

jazzthatguyIf your freebase isn't getting cloudy after adding acid/acetone, you can extract i with some strongly non-polar solvent like hexane or petroleum ether. If you have already neutralized whole solution, add some more concentrated NaOH solution, and some of the solvent mentioned above. After extraction pour it to narrow cylinder, and you should be able to see 3-layers of liquid phase. Upper layer- clear should contain hexane+amph freebase and very little acetone, mid layer- yellow is IPA + leftover freebase mixed with all the polar impurities and acetone, lower is of course alkaline water solution of NaOH. Take the upper hexane layer and repeat the extraction several times. Freebase surely won't go up to hexane in a single run, since it's soluble in both of them. Then you can dilute obtained hexane freebase solution with acetone and try again to precipitate salt. Once i had some shitty IPA which turned out later is roughly 82% instead of 99.5% and also I haven't dried it, because idk why. Also my freebase titration looked just like yours, and this procedure, I've mentioned above helped me to regain somesome of quite good purified salt.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If your freebase isn't getting cloudy after adding acid/acetone, you can extract i with some strongly non-polar solvent like hexane or petroleum ether. If you have already neutralized whole solution, add some more concentrated NaOH solution, and some of the solvent mentioned above. After extraction pour it to narrow cylinder, and you should be able to see 3-layers of liquid phase. Upper layer- clear should contain hexane+amph freebase and very little acetone, mid layer- yellow is IPA + leftover freebase mixed with all the polar impurities and acetone, lower is of course alkaline water solution of NaOH. Take the upper hexane layer and repeat the extraction several times. Freebase surely won't go up to hexane in a single run, since it's soluble in both of them. Then you can dilute obtained hexane freebase solution with acetone and try again to precipitate salt. Once i had some shitty IPA which turned out later is roughly 82% instead of 99.5% and also I haven't dried it, because idk why. Also my freebase titration looked just like yours, and this procedure, I've mentioned above helped me to regain somesome of quite good purified salt.
HeartburnLooks correct, @jazzthatguy . Probably you have wet IPA and the wet is key of your problem.

Costa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, I made 2ml sulf 98% in 50ml acetone, but the final product has an horrible smell to acetone.
Do you think that could be a good idea to use IPA instead of acetone? What should be the quantities?
There is other product intead ipa or acetone, to decrease this strong smell?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi, I made 2ml sulf 98% in 50ml acetone, but the final product has an horrible smell to acetone.
Do you think that could be a good idea to use IPA instead of acetone? What should be the quantities?
There is other product intead ipa or acetone, to decrease this strong smell?
CostaYou have to evaporate acetone from your product with vacuum quite fast. IPA not so goo option. Vacuum desiccators
You also, can dry it well on Suction (vacuum) filtration Buchner funnel.

Xiaoyan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sorry, I have a question,
I was doing a synthesis and the reduction reaction didn't start, so I was thinking it was wrong. I have left it aside, but after 2 hours I have returned and it was reacting.
Could the reaction have gone wrong somehow by not monitoring it???

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Sorry, I have a question,
I was doing a synthesis and the reduction reaction didn't start, so I was thinking it was wrong. I have left it aside, but after 2 hours I have returned and it was reacting.
Could the reaction have gone wrong somehow by not monitoring it???
Xiaoyanits too vague for anybody to tell, sounds a little like weak/incorrect amalgamation?

Xiaoyan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And another question is how long it should be reacting,
Because after 30 or 40 minutes the temperature starts to drop below 40 degrees and I'm not sure if it's still doing something.
Thankyou

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
And another question is how long it should be reacting,
Because after 30 or 40 minutes the temperature starts to drop below 40 degrees and I'm not sure if it's still doing something.
Thankyou
XiaoyanYou can check reaction completion by TLC, you can easily make plates or buy.You check for presence/conc. of raw material.
Or reflux to keep the reaction going once it's cooling off the peak until the Al is gone.Careful with the temp.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.